What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 10:12:26 AM
I am away for a week and off grid, so if anything interesting happens over that time and I do not appear, it is for that reason and no other.

First off, nobody on the Russian side is talking up the use of Nuclear weapons, all such talk is coming out of Neo-Con nutjobs in Washington and apparently Pappy; here today.
To repeat Washington made claims that Russia might use a Tactical Weapon in Ukraine (talk that many thought sounded like media preparation for a US false flag) Russia's Medvedev shot back saying that they would not use tactical or other nukes against Ukraine, but that Strategic weapons much further abroad, would be a response to a direct attack from NATO.

Back to the war and a third day of Russian drone and missile strikes against, Ukrainians, Energy System, Transport and Logistics hubs, Command and Control, plus it seems actually doing SEAD attacks against the Ukraine's Air Defenses, (which is why Zelensky was begging for more yesterday.

I am attaching a couple of images, one showing what could be the start of a larger Russian Counter Attack in the North Donbas towards Krasy Lyman, where Russia has retaken a swathe of territory and some small towns.

The other is a map which compiled from reports of troop concentrations on both sides. Two of the Ukrainian groups have already been very active for the last month to two, with the third group not having made any move to date.
None of the Russian groups have made any move at all so far, but the Missile attack Preparation suggests this might change soon.
One large group sits North of Kharkov and other sits North of Kiev. One commentator suggested that the targets may actually be Sumy and Chernihiv which are very close to both groups launch positions.... speculation? misdirection? Possibly. It makes sense and storming Kiev for the North still doesn't so watch with interest.

Finally, another day and another Ukraine's Mechanised Infantry in Kherson, with the same reults as all the other assaults. The slaughter of hapless Ukrainian troops continues....
https://twitter.com/DeuNachrichten/status/1580093128992002048
Putin has publicly threatened nuclear weapons, not sure where you have been. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sampanviking

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2022, 10:16:16 AM
How is the Kremlin today?
Ian Duncan Smith says thank you Pappy for your unstinting and ongoing support for this Tory led NATO proxy war against Russia. He knows that your living costs are rising rapidly and that the forthcoming cuts to your pension, UC and local services will hurt, but that you are happy to take this pain in the all important effort to give it all to Kiev to keep them fighting to the last Ukrainian soldier.

New Ukrainian stamp unveiled, to be printed as soon as they have enough power restored to be able to do so.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2022, 10:15:07 AM
Putin very publicly has. You must have missed it.
He has, but then how long will he play to the insanity that has taken over in the west.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 10:12:26 AMand Chernihiv which are very close to both groups launch positions.... speculation? misdirection? Possibly. It makes sense and storming Kiev for the North still doesn't so watch with interest.

Finally, another day and another Ukraine's Mechanised Infantry in Kherson, with the same reults as all the other assaults. The slaughter of hapless Ukrainian troops continues....

How is the Kremlin today?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 10:12:26 AM

First off, nobody on the Russian side is talking up the use of Nuclear weapons, 
Putin very publicly has. You must have missed it.

Sampanviking

I am away for a week and off grid, so if anything interesting happens over that time and I do not appear, it is for that reason and no other.

First off, nobody on the Russian side is talking up the use of Nuclear weapons, all such talk is coming out of Neo-Con nutjobs in Washington and apparently Pappy; here today.
To repeat Washington made claims that Russia might use a Tactical Weapon in Ukraine (talk that many thought sounded like media preparation for a US false flag) Russia's Medvedev shot back saying that they would not use tactical or other nukes against Ukraine, but that Strategic weapons much further abroad, would be a response to a direct attack from NATO.

Back to the war and a third day of Russian drone and missile strikes against, Ukrainians, Energy System, Transport and Logistics hubs, Command and Control, plus it seems actually doing SEAD attacks against the Ukraine's Air Defenses, (which is why Zelensky was begging for more yesterday.

I am attaching a couple of images, one showing what could be the start of a larger Russian Counter Attack in the North Donbas towards Krasy Lyman, where Russia has retaken a swathe of territory and some small towns.

The other is a map which compiled from reports of troop concentrations on both sides. Two of the Ukrainian groups have already been very active for the last month to two, with the third group not having made any move to date.
None of the Russian groups have made any move at all so far, but the Missile attack Preparation suggests this might change soon.
One large group sits North of Kharkov and other sits North of Kiev. One commentator suggested that the targets may actually be Sumy and Chernihiv which are very close to both groups launch positions.... speculation? misdirection? Possibly. It makes sense and storming Kiev for the North still doesn't so watch with interest.

https://twitter.com/DeuNachrichten/status/1580093128992002048

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2022, 09:31:04 AM
That depends if he realises the retaliation for any nuke he uses will be dropped directly on to him. (It doesn't need to be a nuke.)
Sure, but just one thing didn't he say he was left no other choice, what happens if he thinks that saving some sort of mother Russia, he is being left no other choice? he would be in a deep bunker anyway and has already put the Russian people on alert that it is a possibility so careful what you wish for and what if there isn't a Jesus who never was and so cannot return?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 09:25:51 AM
But the real question that is being asked is, just how far will Vlad go to protect his precious Russia, now that is walking a tightrope without a safety net.
That depends if he realises the retaliation for any nuke he uses will be dropped directly on to him. (It doesn't need to be a nuke.)

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2022, 09:15:53 AM
No but I have more faith in expert opinion than I do Putin "rounding up the usual suspects" for a truck bomb that never existed:-

More at link
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63192757

2 days ago

"I've seen plenty of large vehicle-borne IEDs [improvised explosive devices] in my time," a former British army explosives expert told me. "This does not look like one."

A more plausible explanation, he said, is a massive explosion below the bridge - probably delivered using some kind of clandestine maritime drone.
"Bridges are generally designed to resist downwards loads on the deck and a certain amount of side loading from the wind," he said. "They are not generally engineered to resist upward loads. I think this fact was exploited in the Ukrainian attack."

But the real question that is being asked is, just how far will Vlad go to protect his precious Russia, now that is walking a tightrope without a safety net. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on October 12, 2022, 09:11:38 AM
Well whatever, have we all reached a consensus yet of who done it with what?
No but I have more faith in expert opinion than I do Putin "rounding up the usual suspects" for a truck bomb that never existed:-

More at link
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63192757

2 days ago

"I've seen plenty of large vehicle-borne IEDs [improvised explosive devices] in my time," a former British army explosives expert told me. "This does not look like one."

A more plausible explanation, he said, is a massive explosion below the bridge - probably delivered using some kind of clandestine maritime drone.
"Bridges are generally designed to resist downwards loads on the deck and a certain amount of side loading from the wind," he said. "They are not generally engineered to resist upward loads. I think this fact was exploited in the Ukrainian attack."

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 11, 2022, 11:50:40 PM
Technically incorrect,somebody used some ordinance and the bridge went down not up.

Sorry couldn't resist ::) ;)

Well whatever, have we all reached a consensus yet of who done it with what? 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 11, 2022, 11:43:20 PM
Somebody blew up a bridge, without a doubt.
Technically incorrect,somebody used some ordinance and the bridge went down not up.

Sorry couldn't resist ::) ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 11, 2022, 04:59:28 PM
New information is that very brave men can bend LASERS round corners onto the bottom of a bridge (always been that way), or maybe Alessandro was in his Gondola with his light pen 😂 . I've got DV clearance due to being ex RAF and working with companies like Kuehne+Nagel, my contacts in the SS's must be bafoons, they know nowt 😜
The explosive device did not hit the under the carriageways, the blast did.
It is looking more like a thermobaric device was used.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 11, 2022, 04:35:40 PM
What we all need to accept is we are guessing,M having consulted with colleagues in the security services and the SBS but unable to substantiate their clearly greater knowledge on this subject due to us not having security clearance is correct.

::) :D
New information is that very brave men can bend LASERS round corners onto the bottom of a bridge (always been that way), or maybe Alessandro was in his Gondola with his light pen 😂 . I've got DV clearance due to being ex RAF and working with companies like Kuehne+Nagel, my contacts in the SS's must be bafoons, they know nowt 😜
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.