What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 19, 2022, 11:37:51 AM
Israel have been asked to provide Iron Dome which would easily shoot down these drones, but they have refused, as they want Russia to keep turning a blind eye to their air raids on Iranian assets in Syria.
And 50% of the population of Israel is Russian. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Israel have been asked to provide Iron Dome which would easily shoot down these drones, but they have refused, as they want Russia to keep turning a blind eye to their air raids on Iranian assets in Syria.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 19, 2022, 01:11:22 AM
Small Suicide Lancet drone destroys a complex radar system; the 35D6M, which is specifically designed to track and help engage..... small suicide drones.....

https://twitter.com/LogKa11/status/1582415541754466305
Which will end up with NATO supplying anti-drone technology and Iran has been dragged in, North Korea is next and the Chinese will be next. The globalists are on a do or die mission so Vlad had better sharpen up. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sampanviking

Small Suicide Lancet drone destroys a complex radar system; the 35D6M, which is specifically designed to track and help engage..... small suicide drones.....

https://twitter.com/LogKa11/status/1582415541754466305

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 14, 2022, 05:14:17 PM
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/admission-ukraine-nato-can-lead-third-world-war-russian-official-2022-10-13/

well I'm sure you will dismiss this as Lord Haw Haw stuff but Reuters seem quite specific at naming names, places and times.
Except I don't do that, I accept that you are entitled to your view, it is part of what makes me a populist. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 11:36:00 AM
A warning to NATO to stay out yes, but we are talking about direct threats to use Nuclear Weapons against the Ukraine, which is what press and govt are trying to intimate.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/admission-ukraine-nato-can-lead-third-world-war-russian-official-2022-10-13/

well I'm sure you will dismiss this as Lord Haw Haw stuff but Reuters seem quite specific at naming names, places and times.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on October 13, 2022, 10:05:39 PM
As a Russian might say.
The eyes are afraid but the hands are still doing it
Or as the Russian / Ukrainian boys might say we don't want to fight our brothers, this is not our war. 😢 

Sheepy

As a Russian might say.
 The eyes are afraid but the hands are still doing it

Nick

Russias decision to start this war has now made Putin look a fool, the fact that Russia will now lose this war and the previously annexed Crimea is a bonus. 
Russia is running out of weapons and the soldiers do not want to be there, it is losing in every front, militarily and politically. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 11:36:00 AM
A warning to NATO to stay out yes,
It was a generalised warning NATO was not even mentioned.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

Quote from: papasmurf on October 12, 2022, 11:27:59 AM
It was a live broadcast on many TV news stations.
A warning to NATO to stay out yes, but we are talking about direct threats to use Nuclear Weapons against the Ukraine, which is what press and govt are trying to intimate.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 11:19:23 AM
He has warned NATO not the Ukraine.
Otherwise - link please...
It was a live broadcast on many TV news stations.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on October 12, 2022, 10:53:54 AM
Putin has publicly threatened nuclear weapons, not sure where you have been.
He has warned NATO not the Ukraine.
Otherwise - link please...

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 12, 2022, 10:46:36 AM
Ian Duncan Smith says thank you Pappy 
Mate you really cannot comprehend just how much I hate Iain Duncan Smith. (To the point I know exactly where he lives and I make sure I never get closer than 40 miles of his (rent free,) home, just in case he gets "offed."