What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: Baff on November 16, 2022, 07:22:37 PM
I don't think this was an anti air missile.
The crater seems very big.

But yes, the Russians have been using S-300 missiles in a ground attack role for some time now.

My current suspicion is that Putin is sending NATO a clear message.
Gunboat diplomacy.
Er no.. The Russians have not been using S-300 missiles or any other SAM for ground attacks. Nobody does or would.

What we have seen repeatedly, just as we saw yesterday are spent, misfired or overshot Ukrainian anti air missiles landing in Urban areas and hitting tower blocks or the like.

Just also bear in mind that your St Zelensky has been caught openly and knowingly lying about this issue, in an attempt that was nothing less than trying to start WW3.
Even if for some bizarre reason you all don't mind going broke and freezing on behalf of this dick, do you really all want to die of behalf of him?

papasmurf

Quote from: Baff on November 16, 2022, 07:22:37 PM

But yes, the Russians have been using S-300 missiles in a ground attack role for some time now.

Gunboat diplomacy.
Quite, it would be like firing a 16inch gun at a seagull.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baff

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 16, 2022, 09:38:16 AM
More precisely to use Biden's words "A Russian made missile" which means from the S-300 system, which is a Russian Anti Air System and also used by the Ukraine. So unless you believe the Russians attack ground targets in Western Ukraine with Anti Air Missiles, its clearly a missile fired by the Ukrainian military.
The rest is just more media BS.

Gunboat diplomacy.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 16, 2022, 11:33:47 AM
If you say so. I've seen the photos on Telegram.
I have seen load of pictures of the scene. (Which mean nothing until the scene(s) are forensically examined.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2022, 11:28:15 AM
There has been little time for a forensic examination of the site(s).
If you say so. I've seen the photos on Telegram.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on November 16, 2022, 11:17:58 AM
 No one seems to be denying that it was a Ukrainian  S300? 
There has been little time for a forensic examination of the site(s).

Barry

Quote from: Baff on November 16, 2022, 07:06:40 AM
US Russia de-escalation talks end with bombing of a NATO country.

That went well.
Seems SPV is right. No one seems to be denying that it was a Ukrainian  S300? However there wouldn't have been any accident if Russian missiles were not raining down on them.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 16, 2022, 10:19:35 AM
I think the Falklands war taught me to "believe" absolutely f**k all anyone says about any war anywhere.

Quite, and especially not the British government no matter what political hue it is.

johnofgwent

More precisely to use Biden's words "A Russian made missile" which means from the S-300 system, which is a Russian Anti Air System and also used by the Ukraine. So unless you believe the Russians attack ground targets in Western Ukraine with Anti Air Missiles, its clearly a missile fired by the Ukrainian military.
I think the Falklands war taught me to "believe" absolutely F@@@ all anyone says about any war anywhere. 

just like world war 2 taught dad, world war 1 taught grandad, and the boer war taught great grandad and the great game taught great great grandad and his father ...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

papasmurf

It takes more than a 150kg warhead to do the amount of damage being shown.

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 16, 2022, 07:57:13 AM
Not that I use the account for anything except laughing at the thousands of snowflakes who swore they'd leave Musks twatter, but that hotbed of bullshit has several pictures claiming to show bits of the debris and claim it's of Ukrainian origin, followed by several comments that the Russians have the same kit.

popcorn anyone ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 15, 2022, 10:02:44 PM
Initial reports are indicating it could be a Ukraine air defence missle . 
They would say that wouldn't they?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 15, 2022, 10:02:44 PM
Initial reports are indicating it could be a Ukraine air defence missle . Which would probably be everyones best hope .

The consequenses of a Russian missle strike ,accidental or not on  a NATO country takes this conflict to a different level
Not that I use the account for anything except laughing at the thousands of snowflakes who swore they'd leave Musks twatter, but that hotbed of bullshit has several pictures claiming to show bits of the debris and claim it's of Ukrainian origin, followed by several comments that the Russians have the same kit.

popcorn anyone ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Baff

US Russia de-escalation talks end with bombing of a NATO country.

That went well.