What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Baff on November 17, 2022, 09:54:47 AM
"Ukraine" doesn't have much of a national history.
Calling it a country is a bit of a stretch. It's a failed state that lasted around 20 years or something as a united country.

The Russians have valid beef with Ukraine.
They very much were doing what they were accused of.

It's not a black and white cowboy movie with clear good guys and bad guys.
Not the most saintly of allies.
31 years actually, it is also a recognised independent country. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 17, 2022, 08:11:57 AM
That did not need forensic examination because a truck bomb on that bridge or any other bridge would not do that amount of damage.  (That is why bridges are blown from beneath.)  The only question is the delivery system for the explosives. (It could not have been a few back packs of explosives either.) Given the lack of damage to the dropped spans.  It was most likely thermobaric explosions, (looks like two simultaneous explosions one each side of the pier.)
The delivery system is still speculation. Personally I don't think missiles were used, semi-submersible drones is apparently a possibility.
Strange, cause at the time you said it was a missile and that you could see it on a frame of the video footage. 

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 17, 2022, 09:22:50 AM
Neocon tripe from a rabid neocon. British Empire and Dead and Buried and you need to grow up.
Truth hurt did it?

Neocon lol . It's called not being a fascist and knowing what decency means. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 17, 2022, 12:49:30 AM
Thanks I will, the rest of your post is utter tabloid rubbish. All that the Ukraine had to do was agree to Neutrality and Implement UN backed resolutions in the form of the Minsk Agreements.
Instead Zelensky sent his army to storm the Donbass, which is why the Russians came in. I know you don't like the facts, but this is what they are.
Zelensky owns this war, he could have stopped it happening in the first place and he could ended it in April with the deal brokered by Erdogan.
Yes Cromwell, once again the people that lied to you over every major Geopolitical conflict of the last thirty years are lying to yet again and once more you react with all the judgement and insight of Mr Gumby.
Remember the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"
There plenty here who need to be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.
Remember also, that there are a hell of a lot more Nazis in the Ukraine today, then there were ever WMD in Iraq.
Yes but slowly and surely they are being booted out.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Baff

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2022, 06:22:00 AM
What an absolute load of crap, even by your standards of communist drivel.
The Donbass is an historical region of Ukraine, how can a country storm a region that is rightfully theirs.
As I alluded to previously, you know doubt think the Uyghur people are bringing the genocide upon them selves same as the Ukrainians

"Ukraine" doesn't have much of a national history.
Calling it a country is a bit of a stretch. It's a failed state that lasted around 20 years or something as a united country.

The Russians have valid beef with Ukraine.
They very much were doing what they were accused of.

It's not a black and white cowboy movie with clear good guys and bad guys.
Not the most saintly of allies.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 17, 2022, 09:36:41 AM
While you admire and promote the rise of the China/Russia Empire. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Quite he seems to be a mouthpiece for Pravda.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 17, 2022, 09:22:50 AM
Neocon tripe from a rabid neocon. British Empire and Dead and Buried and you need to grow up.
While you admire and promote the rise of the China/Russia Empire. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2022, 06:22:00 AM
The Donbass is an historical region of Ukraine, how can a country storm a region that is rightfully theirs.
As I alluded to previously, you know doubt think the Uyghur people are bringing the genocide upon them selves same as the Ukrainians

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2022, 11:17:54 PM
Bit of a turn around there Smurfy not long ago without any forensic examination whatsoever you decided on the means that bridge was damaged.
That did not need forensic examination because a truck bomb on that bridge or any other bridge would not do that amount of damage.  (That is why bridges are blown from beneath.)  The only question is the delivery system for the explosives. (It could not have been a few back packs of explosives either.) Given the lack of damage to the dropped spans.  It was most likely thermobaric explosions, (looks like two simultaneous explosions one each side of the pier.)
The delivery system is still speculation. Personally I don't think missiles were used, semi-submersible drones is apparently a possibility.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 17, 2022, 12:49:30 AM
Thanks I will, the rest of your post is utter tabloid rubbish. All that the Ukraine had to do was agree to Neutrality and Implement UN backed resolutions in the form of the Minsk Agreements.
Instead Zelensky sent his army to storm the Donbass, which is why the Russians came in. I know you don't like the facts, but this is what they are.
Zelensky owns this war, he could have stopped it happening in the first place and he could ended it in April with the deal brokered by Erdogan.
Yes Cromwell, once again the people that lied to you over every major Geopolitical conflict of the last thirty years are lying to yet again and once more you react with all the judgement and insight of Mr Gumby.
Remember also, that there are a hell of a lot more Nazis in the Ukraine today, then there were ever WMD in Iraq.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 16, 2022, 09:05:02 PMEr no.. The Russians have not been using S-300 missiles or any other SAM for ground attacks.
You have no clue what the Russians are doing or what arms they are using and for what purpose, none of us do.
Think we should change the name of this thread to What SPV thinks is happening in the Ukraine Conflict.

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2022, 11:17:54 PM
Bit of a turn around there Smurfy not long ago without any forensic examination whatsoever you decided on the means that bridge was damaged.
Slag Zelensky off all you like but you cannot escape as Baz alluded to that but for the actions of the less than saintly sputum none of this would be happening.

Go broke even freeze well better than let that madman in the Kremlin get his way.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 16, 2022, 11:37:08 AM
I have seen load of pictures of the scene. (Which mean nothing until the scene(s) are forensically examined.
Quote from: Sampanviking on November 16, 2022, 09:05:02 PM
Er no.. The Russians have not been using S-300 missiles or any other SAM for ground attacks. Nobody does or would.

What we have seen repeatedly, just as we saw yesterday are spent, misfired or overshot Ukrainian anti air missiles landing in Urban areas and hitting tower blocks or the like.

Just also bear in mind that your St Zelensky has been caught openly and knowingly lying about this issue, in an attempt that was nothing less than trying to start WW3.
Even if for some bizarre reason you all don't mind going broke and freezing on behalf of this dick, do you really all want to die of behalf of him?

Slag Zelensky off all you like but you cannot escape as Baz alluded to that but for the actions of the less than saintly sputum none of this would be happening.

Go broke even freeze well better than let that madman in the Kremlin get his way.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sampanviking on November 16, 2022, 09:05:02 PM
Er no.. The Russians have not been using S-300 missiles or any other SAM for ground attacks. Nobody does or would.

What we have seen repeatedly, just as we saw yesterday are spent, misfired or overshot Ukrainian anti air missiles landing in Urban areas and hitting tower blocks or the like.

Just also bear in mind that your St Zelensky has been caught openly and knowingly lying about this issue, in an attempt that was nothing less than trying to start WW3.
Even if for some bizarre reason you all don't mind going broke and freezing on behalf of this dick, do you really all want to die of behalf of him?
There was something about Zelensky yesterday that just didnt fit . He was a little too eager for my liking to remind us all of our obligations as NATO members when one was under attack .
Todays concensus that it was probably a Ukraine anti aircraft missle (as suspected) makes his actions even more suspect . 

I think he has lost some credability this week if not our continued support .