What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on April 02, 2022, 08:12:58 PM
Exclusive: Secret CIA training program in Ukraine helped Kyiv prepare for Russian invasion (yahoo.com)
Well, I never they didn't just learn how to fire them as we sent them.
:D

i know and srb steve was only telling me on here a few weeks back this wasnt another american proxy war. Fack me if this isnt a proxy war , i dont understand the term.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 02, 2022, 07:05:31 PM
https://dbpedia.org/page/NewsPunch
sure cromwell , i get that about anything not pushing the western governments narrative is sounded off as fake news ,( a bit like the bbc.:D )

My point stands though , there is a lot of criticism from inside america regading ukraine and the behaviour of yank governments past and present , and sleepy joe is deeply unpopualr from polls and reports i have seen.

Mind , the same media who aere telling us about neo naxis inside the ukrainian military are now denouncing it as fake news.

Seems to be a term that is fast becoming as ridiculous as the over used term racist.

Sheepy

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 02, 2022, 06:09:29 PM
cheers for that sheepwash. Interesting stuff, with a lot of criticism of the washignton regimes past and present coming from inside yank land itself.
https://dbpedia.org/page/NewsPunch
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on April 02, 2022, 05:55:09 PM
Declassified CIA Documents Reveal Agency Plans to 'Nazify' Ukraine - News Punch
If only it were just Ukraine, I could say I told you so but let David Icke do that sort of thing. The plebs will be in complete denial as usual anyway.
cheers for that sheepwash. Interesting stuff, with a lot of criticism of the washignton regimes past and present coming from inside yank land itself.

Sheepy

Declassified CIA Documents Reveal Agency Plans to 'Nazify' Ukraine - News Punch
If only it were just Ukraine, I could say I told you so but let David Icke do that sort of thing. The plebs will be in complete denial as usual anyway. 

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 02, 2022, 04:36:41 PM
Just popped in for a mo City are playing,can't speak for anyone else but no not fallen out with anyone.......lifes too short.
ok totally agree and good for you. I thought everyone was appearing a bit down over this last week and short tempered. Life is too short as you say .

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on April 02, 2022, 03:05:22 PM
Cromwell , have you and sheepwash fell out? Seems to be a lot of bad blood on this forum over recent days. It is only the interwebby , and we are all just talking shite as ever.

The world seems to have went mad .

Dont know if its two years and counting of covid , threat of nuclear war or the tory cost of living crises but something is definetly in the water at the minute.
Just popped in for a mo City are playing,can't speak for anyone else but no not fallen out with anyone.......lifes too short.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 01, 2022, 09:36:05 PM
Well I don't suppose you'll appreciate my input but you're not far wrong.
Cromwell , have you and sheepwash fell out? Seems to be a lot of bad blood on this forum over recent days. It is only the interwebby , and we are all just talking shite as ever.

The world seems to have went mad .

Dont know if its two years and counting of covid , threat of nuclear war or the tory cost of living crises but something is definetly in the water at the minute.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on April 01, 2022, 09:31:13 PM
We are at the proper crazy stage now, with both sides spreading bullshine like it has gone out of fashion, selling it off cheap, while everything needs a cover story, 99% of it is complete cobblers anyway, except the reliance on Russian commodities. Which is really hurting, but no worries the feck ups will sort it out, although somehow, I doubt it. But then if trickledown economics worked, we would all be in clover and if austerity worked it would be same.
Well I don't suppose you'll appreciate my input but you're not far wrong.

Sheepy

We are at the proper crazy stage now, with both sides spreading bullshine like it has gone out of fashion, selling it off cheap, while everything needs a cover story, 99% of it is complete cobblers anyway, except the reliance on Russian commodities. Which is really hurting, but no worries the feck ups will sort it out, although somehow, I doubt it. But then if trickledown economics worked, we would all be in clover and if austerity worked it would be same.

Groo

Quote'Refugee' propaganda video slandering Ukrainian soldiers in Mariupol and 'thanking Russia' was produced by the FSB

Article here

QuoteRussian state media are running a video interview with a refugee from war-torn Mariupol in Ukraine who describes the atrocities allegedly perpetrated by the Azov battalion. In fact, the media had nothing to do with the interview that was distributed to state agencies by the FSB press service with a request to omit the source. 
Link to another Article