What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: Groo on April 22, 2022, 09:38:11 PM
The fact you keep bringing that up just shows off what a Dick you are.
I bring it up because you brought it up. A break should only be used as a paragraph not to make it "easier" to read. Although I don't see why it makes any difference.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on April 22, 2022, 03:16:04 PM
Ukrainian civilians are clearly becoming tired of being used as Human Shields/Alleged War Crimes Propaganda by the Ukrainian Army
Here a group confront a soldier who presumably was looking where to put military positions within the Residential Estate, and then chase him out.
https://twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/status/1517376175584120832
You'd fall for the three card trick.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sampanviking

To end the day....
DPR militia move into Mariupol to enforce the blockade at Azovstall
Terrified residents run for their lives!!...

https://twitter.com/SNaedoun/status/1517610500334497793

cromwell

Mod Notice

Come on gents try to keep it friendly,this all reminds me of when I first joined the original forum about twelve years ago,I posted as BOycey has without breaks and a few moaned and I changed my style,posting without breaks is not against the rules,but getting your view across on a forum helps....... Not worth falling out over though.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Groo

Quote from: B0ycey on April 22, 2022, 09:10:27 PM
The Donbass has been divided for eight years Groo. The trench line has been build in that time. Don't confuse a ceasefire with lack of numbers of pro Russian rebels. Perhaps you also missed the celebrations when Putin declared Luhansk and Donatsk separate states. But I guess that is a problem for someone who struggles to read without breaks. You narrow the window of what literature is available to you.

Anyone finds one mass of words difficult, new lines and spaces makes it easy.

The fact you keep bringing that up just shows off what a Dick you are.

B0ycey

Quote from: Groo on April 22, 2022, 08:52:50 PM
Its the reason the rebels in 2014 went straight to terrorism rather than protest and get people out in the streets, they were the minority and couldn't win, so with Mother Russia's involvement they went straight for the gun.
The Donbass has been divided for eight years Groo. The trench line has been build in that time. Don't confuse a ceasefire with lack of numbers of pro Russian rebels. Perhaps you also missed the celebrations when Putin declared Luhansk and Donatsk separate states. But I guess that is a problem for someone who struggles to read without breaks. You narrow the window of what literature is available to you.

Groo

To add to it, Putin looks ill

Twitter thread with film of erratic movements

Looking like it could be the last malicious actions of a dying man after all.

Groo

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 22, 2022, 08:38:57 PM
Of course , its called ethnic cleansing

Its the reason the rebels in 2014 went straight to terrorism rather than protest and get people out in the streets, they were the minority and couldn't win, so with Mother Russia's involvement they went straight for the gun.

Streetwalker

Sampanviking

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 22, 2022, 03:49:42 PM
Thats because the only people left are the Ethnic Russians , all the Ukranians (the ones the Russians haven't killed) have packed their bags and moved west .
So thats the vast majority then.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sampanviking on April 22, 2022, 10:38:33 AM
Video of a Russian column advancing through the Kharkov region and being greeted by locals.

https://twitter.com/PelmeniPusha/status/1517389441123471360
Thats because the only people left are the Ethnic Russians , all the Ukranians (the ones the Russians haven't killed) have packed their bags and moved west .

Sampanviking

According to the video, these are bombed out and now overrun Ukrainian fortifications in the Nikoleyez region of Donetsk
https://twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/1517418610515456000

Sampanviking

Ukrainian civilians are clearly becoming tired of being used as Human Shields/Alleged War Crimes Propaganda by the Ukrainian Army
Here a group confront a soldier who presumably was looking where to put military positions within the Residential Estate, and then chase him out.
https://twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/status/1517376175584120832

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on April 22, 2022, 01:54:27 PM
I suspect that, like most of us, Boysie is just trying to fill an empty hour.

Well it is that. And maybe it is also because I have different opinions on the matter. A little research goes along way. The problem is peoples only source of reference in the UK is the BBC. So it isn't really a surprise to me that we have users type messages that are quite frankly wrong with little understanding why things are happening the way they are. I am also at a loss where you think Putin has screwed up BTW. At best he will get a deal with Ukraine to be a neutral country and at worse he will control the East of the country and have a land bridge to Crimea whilst engaging in trench warfare. The Russian casualties are mainly due to taking the fight on in Ukraine. But now they have most of the control of the contested lands in the civil war there is no reason for them to take the fight on and now Ukraine will have to do so instead if they want their entire country back. If Russia was to try and take on Ukraine and control the whole of the country that will be a mistake because it is almost impossible to control a country that doesn't want you there, ask America in regards to Afghanistan, which means they will hold the line in Donbass for sure. Also given Russia are 3 to 1 up in terms of men, I don't see much hope in Ukraine gains if Russia just hold the line in any case. Which then means stalemate and shelling and a prolonged war no different than what was happening in 2014 very soon.

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on April 21, 2022, 06:20:54 PM

You must be a paid up supporter, gullible idiot, or a gamer...

Or a troll.

I suspect that, like most of us, Boysie is just trying to fill an empty hour.

Anyway, it looks as though Putin has screwed up in the Ukraine. Apart from killing a lot of poor sods on both sides, the only other thing he has achieved is to put some backbone into NATO
Algerie Francais !