What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on May 12, 2022, 06:15:59 PM
Just remind me, how do we know they were Russian?
has anyone else invaded Ukraine ?

Sampanviking

Hmmm dodgy footage from CNN channeling a dodgy light entertainment dominated Ukrainian government that knows that snuff movies can make them billions!

Finland? Just proves what the yanks have said for years, that Democracy is the best political system money can buy.

Any reason why suddenly the media is totally obsessed in a bit of footage purportedly shot nearly two months ago?
Maybe because its the day that the Ukrainian lines in the Donbas really started to buckle along a long front with Russians and LNR troops finally entering into Severdonetsk proper and other advances on other parts of the front, especially coming out of recently captured Popasnaya.

But hey according to CNN, Daily Mail, BBC et al, your all half way to Moscow ::)

Oh by the way, the Israeli army shot a 51 woman through the head who was clearly marked as a Reporter.
Anyone bothered? Any outrage? any demands to sanction Israel? No? Didn't think so.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 12, 2022, 04:58:41 PM
If we didn't need proof, here is CCTV footage of Russian soldiers, sorry Ukrainians dressed in Russian uniforms killing civilians. 😞

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61425025

Just remind me, how do we know they were Russian?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

If we didn't need proof, here is CCTV footage of Russian soldiers, sorry Ukrainians dressed in Russian uniforms killing civilians. 😞 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61425025
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on May 12, 2022, 01:35:32 PM
The latest is that Finland wants to join NATO, which means that he now has another 810 miles of border to defend, with a not particularly successful army.

Overall I don't believe that thinking is really Putin's strong point.
Like you say, thinking clearly isn't his strong point 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on May 12, 2022, 12:25:01 PM
I don't suppose Putin would agree that it is his actions that drives the increase of NATO members, but then I don't really think it is NATO that worries him. The more countries on his border that remain available for his type of invasion the happier  he is. USSR mark 2 is his only aim.

The latest is that Finland wants to join NATO, which means that he now has another 810 miles of border to defend, with a not particularly successful army.

Overall I don't believe that thinking is really Putin's strong point.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 12, 2022, 12:12:28 PM
Russia-Ukraine war: Moscow warns of 'retaliatory steps' over Finnish Nato bid; scale of unlawful killings 'shocking', says UN – live (theguardian.com)

Not going well for Putin this is it . Finland now pushing for NATO membership . 
I don't suppose Putin would agree that it is his actions that drives the increase of NATO members, but then I don't really think it is NATO that worries him. The more countries on his border that remain available for his type of invasion the happier  he is. USSR mark 2 is his only aim.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on May 11, 2022, 09:35:40 AM
Don't worry about the price of energy, or food, cos U2 is having a sing song with Ukrainian heroes.  🤣 
i know scott embarressing isnt it?

I like U2 and bono tae.

The things they use to distract those with the attention span of a gnat.::) ???
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on May 11, 2022, 07:38:27 AM
Apparently boris has a spare £1.3 billion sitting around in his office doing nothing and a javelin anti tank missle system laying unused in the cupboard.

Meanwhile , the plebs back at home are distracted with crowns on thier way in limos to some museum by the banks of the thames , in between sad stories of evil , super villains and the actounding courage and legacy of some ukrainian oligarch.

Meanwhile in other news , i see the holier than thou guardian is telling the plebs a fourth jab is even better at giving protection  from covid, and the other three were just shite. 5th and 6th are on the way , which you must have to enjoy the bunting and street parties that the public are all excitedly waiting on with great anticipation.

The only losers are the ordinary plebs across many countries scot.

Don't worry about the price of energy, or food, cos U2 is having a sing song with Ukrainian heroes.  🤣  
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on May 10, 2022, 09:28:50 PM
I think I know who is losing between Russia and Ukraine.  Britain.  🥴
Apparently boris has a spare £1.3 billion sitting around in his office doing nothing and a javelin anti tank missle system laying unused in the cupboard.

Meanwhile , the plebs back at home are distracted with crowns on thier way in limos to some museum by the banks of the thames , in between sad stories of evil , super villains and the actounding courage and legacy of some ukrainian oligarch.

Meanwhile in other news , i see the holier than thou guardian is telling the plebs a fourth jab is even better at giving protection  from covid, and the other three were just shite. 5th and 6th are on the way , which you must have to enjoy the bunting and street parties that the public are all excitedly waiting on with great anticipation.

The only losers are the ordinary plebs across many countries scot.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas on May 07, 2022, 04:59:59 PM
has anyone won yet?

I think I know who is losing between Russia and Ukraine.  Britain.  🥴

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 09, 2022, 02:39:00 PM
According to Putin, the Russians are putting up a brave, but probably doomed attempt to save the Motherland from the Ukrainian hordes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
well. If its in the holier than thou bbc , then it must be true borkie.

What was it?27 million soviets lost theri lives inflicting 80% of the germans casualties in world war two  ? Yet still mother russia went on to beat them and take eastern europe?

I have high hope for Zelensky "bond" , backed by boris " Q " , fighting the evil super villain Vlad the impaler , my moneys on the russians though.

You are barred from betting.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on May 07, 2022, 04:59:59 PM
has anyone won yet?

According to Putin, the Russians are putting up a brave, but probably doomed attempt to save the Motherland from the Ukrainian hordes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
Algerie Francais !