Chinese and Russians to create a fair world order?

Started by Sheepy, March 30, 2022, 11:10:04 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 05, 2022, 08:41:56 AM
No what Im saying Sheepy is that you should read Animal Farm . Come to think of it you probably have , the nameless sheep being the obedient echo chambers of the pigs .
Maybe, but what does have to do with the Chinese and Russian NWO. It seems they are having one of their own. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on April 04, 2022, 09:13:23 AM
Are you saying the Russians and Chinese are better at capitalism and learnt all they know from the likes of Robert Maxwell?
No what Im saying Sheepy is that you should read Animal Farm . Come to think of it you probably have , the nameless sheep being the obedient echo chambers of the pigs .

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on April 04, 2022, 09:24:25 AM
Well if they did they didn't learn well enough,and jump off the boat.
All of that disappearing is so old hat. Anyway, maybe Boris will give the Royal family one of those impounded Gin palaces. They like that sort of thing. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on April 04, 2022, 09:13:23 AM
Are you saying the Russians and Chinese are better at capitalism and learnt all they know from the likes of Robert Maxwell?
Well if they did they didn't learn well enough,and jump off the boat.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 03, 2022, 07:40:38 PM
Does their version of fair mean we will all be on $10.000 a year while  government 'officials' and selected freinds sail around the world in their gin palaces ?

Streetwalker

Does their version of fair mean we will all be on $10.000 a year while  government 'officials' and selected freinds sail around the world in their gin palaces ?

Sheepy

Sheepy