About time

Started by T00ts, April 01, 2022, 11:24:17 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on April 01, 2022, 05:16:50 PM
I agree their lives must be traumatic and they should have every respect - but it must go both ways.
Sounds like that would involve some interesting, but complicated, surgery...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on April 01, 2022, 12:56:06 PM
No you don't.

Looking at the problems faced by the tranies I know, the only real question is how we can help the poor bastards.

Matthew 7:1
I agree their lives must be traumatic and they should have every respect - but it must go both ways. 

Barry

Quote from: patman post on April 01, 2022, 11:55:20 AM
Maybe with the current sensitivities over sexuality, self-assigning, transitioning, etc, perhaps you should consider rephrasing that to "dix of all genders"...
I'm glad you're back posting, PP. :)
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on April 01, 2022, 12:12:34 PM
If a man feels the need to be a woman there are so many questions to ask on a purely social level without even starting on the problems of the joining women's sport.

No you don't.

Looking at the problems faced by the tranies I know, the only real question is how we can help the poor bastards.

Matthew 7:1
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

If a man feels the need to be a woman there are so many questions to ask on a purely social level without even starting on the problems of the joining women's sport. For example how far are they prepared to go? Lia whatever the USA swimmer apparently still has male organs which 'she' displays freely in the women's changing rooms, and confesses by all accounts to being attracted to women. How can that be any kind of transition or does that make a man transitioning to a lesbian. It just gets ridiculous.

Surely a truly trans woman should have their organs removed otherwise with the best will in the world I can see no way that a woman would accept them as no threat?

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on April 01, 2022, 11:55:20 AM
Maybe with the current sensitivities over sexuality, self-assigning, transitioning, etc, perhaps you should consider rephrasing that to "dix of all genders"...
:D :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on April 01, 2022, 11:35:33 AM
No women don't have a penis,but I think you'll find plenty of dicks of both sexes in parliament.  :D
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on April 01, 2022, 11:24:17 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10674135/Three-women-launch-significant-female-movement-Suffragettes.html

Time for us girls to rally again me thinks and sort Westminster out. I'm ready to join.
No women don't have a penis,but I think you'll find plenty of dicks of both sexes in parliament.  :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts