Starmer wants Carrie Johnson named if fined for parties

Started by Borchester, April 01, 2022, 01:46:08 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on April 01, 2022, 05:28:58 PM
It's really great to have these illustrative anecdotes related by people who were there.
Thanks.
Keep 'em coming...!

I am terribly sorry Pat, I keep forgetting that posh education you keep bragging about was actually at GeorgeTown Comprehensive.

Anything for free is worth what you pay for it and if you had hung around long enough to learn the reading as well as the writing, then you might have managed Citizen Clem, instead of just a GCE is victimhood.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on April 01, 2022, 01:46:08 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60952767

Spiteful little sod.

And not overly bright. This may play well to the queanie wing of the Labour party, but I can't see this sort of thing persuading many undecided voters throwing their lot with Sir Keir.

Clement Attlee was a great man and the most arsenumbingly dull speaker in the world. Actually, he wasn't too bad on the one liners. During the Gallipoli campaign he ordered a fleeing officer back into the line. And when his brother officer asked why, Clem said that it was because if he did not he would shoot him.

And upon giving a speech in Limehouse that was even sending him to sleep, a group of fascists attempted to break up the meeting, whereupon his agent suggested they both wade in.

"God yes," cried major Attlee, because that was something he was good at.

Sad to say, but Sir Stodge is not Clem Attlee
It's really great to have these illustrative anecdotes related by people who were there.
Thanks.
Keep 'em coming...!
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

The blokes an ejit . He should know being the former DPP that the old Bill dont release the names , courts do 
People who accept cautions and on the spot fines ect  without a court appearance are not named .

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60952767

Spiteful little sod.

And not overly bright. This may play well to the queanie wing of the Labour party, but I can't see this sort of thing persuading many undecided voters throwing their lot with Sir Keir.

Clement Attlee was a great man and the most arsenumbingly dull speaker in the world. Actually, he wasn't too bad on the one liners. During the Gallipoli campaign he ordered a fleeing officer back into the line. And when his brother officer asked why, Clem said that it was because if he did not he would shoot him.

And upon giving a speech in Limehouse that was even sending him to sleep, a group of fascists attempted to break up the meeting, whereupon his agent suggested they both wade in.

"God yes," cried major Attlee, because that was something he was good at.

Sad to say, but Sir Stodge is not Clem Attlee
Algerie Francais !