Is the right happier than the left?

Started by Borchester, April 09, 2022, 05:48:04 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

The right have a moan then go about making their lives happier , the left have a moan and wait until the right have made their lives happier then carry on moaning because they are not as happy as us . ;D

cromwell

Quote from: HDQQ on April 18, 2022, 01:08:52 PM
In my experience there are happy people and unhappy people on the right and the left.

Unhappy left-wing people tend to complain and moan, while unhappy right-wing people tend to shout and condemn. You only need to study these forums to see that.
The world is full of miserable sods....I'm one sometimes :(  :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HDQQ

In my experience there are happy people and unhappy people on the right and the left.

Unhappy left-wing people tend to complain and moan, while unhappy right-wing people tend to shout and condemn. You only need to study these forums to see that.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 09, 2022, 05:48:04 PM
In moments of stress, my father would moan, groan, bitch and finally, after screwing a Senior Service into his face say, sod it, this won't get baby a new frock, would set about solving the problem.

And as he did so he would grin and chortle and show every sign of having fun.

Politically he thought Genghis Khan was a bit of a leftie.

The problem with liberals is that they shy away from the problems they could get their teeth into and and which would cheer them up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9txz6_61QnI
Sounds like a typical bloke,big softy really.......by hell Senior service my old man used to smoke them,I had my first cig when I was about twelve the local tobacconist sold singles to school kids  I went from smoking cadets through camel capstan full strength when I finally gave up B&H
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Borchester

In moments of stress, my father would moan, groan, bitch and finally, after screwing a Senior Service into his face say, sod it, this won't get baby a new frock, would set about solving the problem.

And as he did so he would grin and chortle and show every sign of having fun.

Politically he thought Genghis Khan was a bit of a leftie.

The problem with liberals is that they shy away from the problems they could get their teeth into and and which would cheer them up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9txz6_61QnI
Algerie Francais !