Now Rishi moves out

Started by T00ts, April 10, 2022, 08:07:26 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on April 10, 2022, 01:19:42 PM
Yep. I try to select my targets, however well hidden...
Funnily enough I was reading earlier how some Asians are outright honest about what they think of the rest of us, while others it seems just see us as an easy ride to the top. At one of my guesses a bright young Asian forgot he is not necessarily the brightest in the box. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on April 10, 2022, 01:19:42 PM
...and yet your comment is every bit as racist.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: Nick on April 10, 2022, 01:15:48 PM
It's so easy to use the card, and you do it do well.
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: patman post on April 10, 2022, 01:13:53 PM
And one can almost hear the Blue Rinse Matrons of Tunbridge Wells clapping their hands in glee now that someone has been able to find something to hinder the clever (but brown) challenger's march towards leadership of the Tory Party...
It's so easy to use the card, and you do it do well. 

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on April 10, 2022, 08:15:38 AM
Well I hope he don't quit as I see him as the only potential half decent successor to Johnson. I don't fancy Thatcher wannabe Truss right now or those other weasels like Raab or Hunt. Personally I don't agree with this type of law when clearly peoples main residents is the UK. But I blame party policy rather than Mrs Sunak for that given who in their right mind pays more tax than they legally have to.

Vote Tories, vote loopholes.
The only people who complain about loopholes are those not in a position to use them. 

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on April 10, 2022, 08:07:26 AM
So now Rishi Sunak has moved his family out of No11 and into their own home to save his family from any further scrutiny. He is on the slippery slope and I await his resignation. He is a very rich man which is not necessarily a bad thing if someone is clever and good at their job. For goodness sake the country needs some clever people in Government but something tells me that this is a man who will not like criticism and I suspect his time in Government and even politics is coming to an end.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10703903/Rishi-Sunak-moves-family-Downing-Street-following-backlash-wifes-non-dom-status.html
And one can almost hear the Blue Rinse Matrons of Tunbridge Wells clapping their hands in glee now that someone has been able to find something to hinder the clever (but brown) challenger's march towards leadership of the Tory Party...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts on April 10, 2022, 08:07:26 AM
So now Rishi Sunak has moved his family out of No11 and into their own home to save his family from any further scrutiny. He is on the slippery slope and I await his resignation. He is a very rich man which is not necessarily a bad thing if someone is clever and good at their job. For goodness sake the country needs some clever people in Government but something tells me that this is a man who will not like criticism and I suspect his time in Government and even politics is coming to an end.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10703903/Rishi-Sunak-moves-family-Downing-Street-following-backlash-wifes-non-dom-status.html

Well I hope he don't quit as I see him as the only potential half decent successor to Johnson. I don't fancy Thatcher wannabe Truss right now or those other weasels like Raab or Hunt. Personally I don't agree with this type of law when clearly peoples main residents is the UK. But I blame party policy rather than Mrs Sunak for that given who in their right mind pays more tax than they legally have to.

Vote Tories, vote loopholes.

T00ts