Wakefield Boy Bugger tries to have guilt hidden from public

Started by johnofgwent, April 12, 2022, 01:16:21 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 13, 2022, 01:07:08 AM
Oh i don't know, i rather fancy the idea of a recall petition to have the bugger thrown out of the house. More to the point, if the Islamic citizens of Wakefield's Parliamentary constituency fail to SUPPORT such a petition, it will tell us all we need to know
Maybe that should be confirm what we already know 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 12, 2022, 09:06:59 PM
Lets hope he gets more than 12 months , it will save a lot of bother .
Oh i don't know, i rather fancy the idea of a recall petition to have the bugger thrown out of the house. More to the point, if the Islamic citizens of Wakefield's Parliamentary constituency fail to SUPPORT such a petition, it will tell us all we need to know
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Lets hope he gets more than 12 months , it will save a lot of bother . 

johnofgwent

An interesting development in the case of convicted boy bugger Imran Ahmed Khan (the Ahmed there I presume to help us distinguish between the newly convicted bugger in the legal sense from m his fellow countryman the corrupt ex cricketer chucked out of a prime ministerial post)

Ahmed the Bugger who is also MP for Wakefield was strongly supported by a fellow Tory MP and leader on some Gay Rights platform who apparently tweeted that this conviction was a massive miscarriage of justice.

Well yes, as we know from other legal proceedings Pakistanis are allowed to rape and bugger the underage ..... 

But it seems the new convict feels he will be less than welcome in his new role as advocate for Nick Clegg's freedom bill that demanded all evidence of such buggery of sixteen year olds be erased from all public record and chief police offices required to report quarterly on progress in implementing such erasure.

If only he'd kept his dick in his trousers a few months longer, eh.

But the most incredible part of this tale is that the latest wearer of a ball and chain tried to force the police to hide the fact of his offence and conviction on the grounds his fellow Islamics will want to kill him for the sins of alcohol consumption and buggery.

Maybe we do need Sharia law in the Islamic Republic of Wakefield after all...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>