Mass shooting in NY

Started by B0ycey, April 12, 2022, 03:24:00 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 12, 2022, 09:13:36 PM
No surprise,it's the asylum where you can easily buy smoke grenades and a variety of firearms like you would a grocery shop here.
Not quite true in New York where the gun laws are strickter than most of the US .  Its almost impossible to get a carry permit and even having one in your home  everyone  you live with must sign an affidavit saying they are OK with it . Passport style ID and registering  fingerprints are the norm . It can take 6 months from applying for a license to legally owning a gun 

Having said that Im going to conceed the place is an asylum . My defence of it in the past was on thin ice at best , nutjobs down the subway just broke that ice . 

cromwell

No surprise,it's the asylum where you can easily buy smoke grenades and a variety of firearms like you would a grocery shop here.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on April 12, 2022, 08:24:50 PM
And, once again, they trot out the "This is not being treated as a terrorist incident at this time."
I wonder what it was then, domestic dispute?
Until the perpetrator is caught they won't know I guess. If they are Muslim, then that line won't hold much longer perhaps. But in any case mass shootings are the norm in America these days and it could well be Michael Douglas on a bad day.

Streetwalker

This is a strange one in that the perpetrator of the crime wanted and apparently planned his escape . I thought the mussas wanted to hurry up to the after party ,which probably rules them out . 

Couldn't have been a real one anyway .

Barry

And, once again, they trot out the "This is not being treated as a terrorist incident at this time."
I wonder what it was then, domestic dispute?

Or perhaps it will turn out to be a "lone wolf" attack involving no other people, then the police will lock up half a dozen associates.
The public are not in denial about terrorism. The authorities are.

Similar in Tel Aviv a few days ago, but the Israelis know a terrorist when they see one.
https://www.debka.com/mivzak/palestinian-gunman-tracked-down-and-killed-in-jaffa-after-murdering-2-israelis-in-tel-aviv/
† The end is nigh †

B0ycey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61082792

Major news day today then. Seems a gunman has just done a 7/7 in the subway and currently on the loose.