Main Menu

Embattled NHS?

Started by T00ts, April 12, 2022, 10:46:49 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on April 14, 2022, 01:58:09 PM
From the comments on here so far, it looks like the NHS already has its knockers on parade.

But you remind me of the story of Diane Abbott way back in the '90s attacking her local hospital for hiring blonde, blue-eyed Finnish nurses who had never met a black person before — personally, I can't think of anything more cheering if I were in hospital than being tended by a blue-eyed blonde...

And the blue eyed Swedish Blonde my instructor Andy and I had to bring back from the dead on my second scuba dive wasn't bad either.

So my daughter's told me. His name was Sven. 

Mrs Sven was standing around on the beach looking panicked and helpless and hoping there was someone she could show her gratitude to.

Sadly with my missus standing three foot away and both kids in full Baywatch mode, no chance. Ah well.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on April 13, 2022, 08:46:01 PM
Sad really. If the NHS could not cure covid they could at least have produced a few nurses with big knockers to cheer us up.
Oh trust me, they work for Gwent's NHS trust.

Either that, or the heart condition that destroys your firepower also makes your eyes see things bugger than they are.

Our ambulance paramedic ladies aren't bad either. The ones that blue lighted me into the Grange can paddle me any time she likes but it'll do more harm than good methinks.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on April 13, 2022, 08:46:01 PM
Sad really. If the NHS could not cure covid they could at least have produced a few nurses with big knockers to cheer us up.
From the comments on here so far, it looks like the NHS already has its knockers on parade.

But you remind me of the story of Diane Abbott way back in the '90s attacking her local hospital for hiring blonde, blue-eyed Finnish nurses who had never met a black person before — personally, I can't think of anything more cheering if I were in hospital than being tended by a blue-eyed blonde...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 13, 2022, 07:53:37 AM
The NHS has from my own experiance completly dissapeared up its own exhuast in its prioritising covid readyness .

The NHS has used the pandemic to excuse  itself to serve itself . It no longer serves us .To learn that cosmetic and private  surgery was going on is no surprise , that just fits with the whats good for them agenda

The mincing idiot that made half a million as health secretary while admitting he couldn't do the job was responsible for opening a plague pit where half the tech didn't work and half the staff needed were were not recruited.

It is a direct result of his utter f**king incompetence that the staff discharged me twice in two weeks once after an urgent admission for heart failure, the second time five days later after a blue light admission after the stroke caused by failure to monitor the heart failure.

They did so because, and they admitted it to me, they were doing this as part of a protocol that feared that if I remained in the hospital I would catch COVID and die. Even though I was in there because I caught COVID the month before. They didn't have the facility to test me for antibodies.

The poor bastards at the coalface are doing their best. It's not their fault it is ideologically and logistically fatally flawed.

We really need to see the ass holes like the Welsh health fuckwit rounded up and just summarily shot point blank in the street like that Vietnamese bloke was. Nothing else can now restore faith in accountability at the top.

Streetwalker

The NHS has from my own experiance completly dissapeared up its own exhuast in its prioritising covid readyness . 

The NHS has used the pandemic to excuse  itself to serve itself . It no longer serves us .To learn that cosmetic and private  surgery was going on is no surprise , that just fits with the whats good for them agenda