Partygate: A timeline of the lockdown gatherings

Started by GBNews, April 13, 2022, 01:00:15 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2022, 09:23:50 AM
And during the whole lockdown the rhetoric was if you can't work from home go to work. I'm fairly sure you can't run the country from home, so the problem seems to be that they cracked open some Bolly.

Was It ?  Feck me I thought he said we must stay at home ,sit in the back garden and drink ourselves silly . 

Still we got paid

Might be worth a re-run .

(1) Boris Johnson issues stay-at-home order for UK to fight coronavirus pandemic - YouTube

Doesnt say anything about meeting people at work or anything about eating cakes . ;D

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on April 13, 2022, 11:08:50 AM
Hang on in the other thread you claimed he was working at home :P
I'm referring to the other people who were at Downing Street, they were at work :P
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2022, 09:23:50 AM
And during the whole lockdown the rhetoric was if you can't work from home go to work. I'm fairly sure you can't run the country from home, so the problem seems to be that they cracked open some Bolly.
Hang on in the other thread you claimed he was working at home :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

GBNews

Partygate: A timeline of the lockdown gatherings

The prime minister has apologised for attending Downing Street drinks during lockdown, how many other gatherings were there?

Source: Partygate: A timeline of the lockdown gatherings