EU getting involved with French elections

Started by Streetwalker, April 17, 2022, 09:10:21 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: patman post on April 18, 2022, 02:54:38 PM
So why does nobody say Boris married his daughter (after trying out a couple of her friends first, of course) — the age difference is about the same...?
You make a good point, yes, she is far too young for him. But then, considering his history, it's probably a temporary arrangement.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: patman post on April 18, 2022, 02:54:38 PM
So why does nobody say Boris married his daughter (after trying out a couple of her friends first, of course) — the age difference is about the same...?
Why? Well Boris might be a clown but he's our clown......macron is a French clown therefore legitimate target. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on April 17, 2022, 10:50:47 PM
Aye he does.....
he married his mother
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Nick on April 18, 2022, 09:56:37 AM
Think they should spend more time on their personal hygiene being the stinkiest race in the civilised world 😂
You should hear the Aussie views on pom hygiene.

For example: she kept a homey home and dusted the soap at least twice a week...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on April 18, 2022, 12:40:52 AM
Well almost.

He married his teacher.

His parents weren't impressed as they thought he was keen interest m her daughter, now his stepdaughter.

Apparently she recently sued a paper for putting it about she was born a man.

Yes, it's election season Paris style ..
Think they should spend more time on their personal hygiene being the stinkiest race in the civilised world 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on April 17, 2022, 10:50:47 PM
Aye he does.....
he married his mother
Well almost.

He married his teacher.

His parents weren't impressed as they thought he was keen interest m her daughter, now his stepdaughter.

Apparently she recently sued a paper for putting it about she was born a man.

Yes, it's election season Paris style ..
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on April 17, 2022, 10:34:26 PM
Let's see what the right come up with the day before the election leaving Macron no time to respond. I'm sure he must have some skeletons in the closet.
Aye he does.....
he married his mother 

Nick

Let's see what the right come up with the day before the election leaving Macron no time to respond. I'm sure he must have some skeletons in the closet. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on April 17, 2022, 09:36:42 PM
You old cynic.....but quite right too. ;)
I think Macron will be re-elected without the EU's help but its still wrong that they should be playing games like this during  elections .

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 17, 2022, 09:10:21 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10726743/Marine-Le-Pen-father-accused-embezzling-500-000-EU-days-vote.html

Nice timing from Brussels , playing a card they have been keeping up their sleeve for a few years . Obviously worried they may loose France or at least its support .
You old cynic.....but quite right too. ;)

Streetwalker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10726743/Marine-Le-Pen-father-accused-embezzling-500-000-EU-days-vote.html

Nice timing from Brussels , playing a card they have been keeping up their sleeve for a few years . Obviously worried they may loose France or at least its support .