Main Menu

I am better

Started by Borchester, April 23, 2022, 12:44:12 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on April 23, 2022, 12:44:12 PM
I know you all want an update so here it is.

I have had the Chink Bug for the last few months and have felt like shit. Which I could do through the eye of a needle. I am one throbbing bundle of aches and pains and self pity. I have tried to burn it off by general pottering, but yesterday I took four hours to plant two pumpkins and I was farting so much that the effort was actually giving me a headache on top of the one one I have had since Christmas.

Worst of all I have felt so bloody low. If Emilia Clarke had turned up with a saucy smile and asked if I had plans for the rest of the day, I would have said sod off you baggage, can't you see that I am ill.

But now I ain't. For some reason or another, I ain't. Low that is. I feel cheerful and upbeat. I will put up some shelving, maybe do some maths and plant three pumpkins.

So things are good
Well glad you're feeling better,tried to reply earlier but for whatever reason couldn't and then got diverted by footie 😁 anyway viruses are even to the educated in medical science a mystery.

Still we have the conspiracy erks who know so much more than all us halfwits. :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

I have had the Chink Bug for the last few months and have felt like shit. Which I could do through the eye of a needle. I am one throbbing bundle of aches and pains and self pity. I have tried to burn it off by general pottering, but yesterday I took four hours to plant two pumpkins and I was farting so much that the effort was actually giving me a headache on top of the one one I have had since Christmas.

Worst of all I have felt so bloody low. If Emilia Clarke had turned up with a saucy smile and asked if I had plans for the rest of the day, I would have said sod off you baggage, can't you see that I am ill.

But now I ain't. For some reason or another, I ain't. Low that is. I feel cheerful and upbeat. I will put up some shelving, maybe do some maths and plant three pumpkins.

So things are good
Its only the sniffles 

Glad your feeling better Borky , take it easy though , if you dont it will remind you to . 

T00ts

So things are good
Glad you are feeling a bit better ... and the sun is shining!

Borchester

So things are good
Algerie Francais !