Main Menu

Hepatitis in Children.

Started by T00ts, April 25, 2022, 09:16:40 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on April 26, 2022, 05:27:10 PM
Sheepy, Scott and myself all warned about the unknown consequences of lockdowns.
Now we have another.

https://news.sky.com/story/hepatitis-number-of-known-cases-among-uk-children-under-10-rises-to-111-as-liver-transplants-rises-to-10-12599010
Maybe wait and see before claiming soothsayer status Barry .  Nobody knows the reasons for this outbreak yet ,like most health issues of late they are just guessing . 

Barry

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on April 25, 2022, 09:16:40 PM
As if parents haven't had a hard enough time of it now there are reports of Hepatitis in children in several countries around the world. Most cases are reported here by all accounts with some needing transplants. One child has died although it is not stated where. My 2yr old grandson has become ill today with loss of appetite, temperature and generally miserable that my daughter has put down to teething. I'm hopeful that she hasn't read the papers today.
I can't help but think the conspiracy bods will have a field day over this.

Truth is despite all the medical advances we are still hostages to disease and especially viruses that medical science still battle with and find an enigma.

Hope and trust your grandson will be ok.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

As if parents haven't had a hard enough time of it now there are reports of Hepatitis in children in several countries around the world. Most cases are reported here by all accounts with some needing transplants. One child has died although it is not stated where. My 2yr old grandson has become ill today with loss of appetite, temperature and generally miserable that my daughter has put down to teething. I'm hopeful that she hasn't read the papers today.