Russia stops gas supply

Started by T00ts, April 27, 2022, 09:34:53 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on April 27, 2022, 10:42:02 AM
They are NATO countries, but didn't Putin, and his puppets say they would respond to what  they call NATO, suppling weapons to Ukraine, in some way.  Both Poland, and Bulgaria, would be , probably are supply lines, so could be linked in that way.
I wonder at what point NATO will consider it as an attack on a NATO country, or is Putin testing the waters. 

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on April 27, 2022, 09:34:53 AM
It is reported that Russia has turned off the taps supplying gas to both Poland and Bulgaria. As I understand it they are NATO countries. Is this Russia poking the worm with a stick in order to make circumstances that 'justify' NATO properly getting involved? They say Putin is sick. Does he know that he has limited time and wants to go out in what he would term a blaze of glory?

They are NATO countries, but didn't Putin, and his puppets say they would respond to what  they call NATO, suppling weapons to Ukraine, in some way.  Both Poland, and Bulgaria, would be , probably are supply lines, so could be linked in that way.

B-4

At least he can't threaten to turn the taps off twice.  Let's see what other toys he has to throw out of the pram.  

T00ts

Further to the above there have also been reports over the last week or so of Men involved in the Gas industry meeting an untimely death with their families. It has been claimed as suicide/murders although now there is some concern that it was assassination. Were these men brave enough to disagree with Putin's plan to stop the gas delivery? The plot thickens. I have a nasty feeling that Putin will only be happy when he can truly have a war with NATO.

T00ts

It is reported that Russia has turned off the taps supplying gas to both Poland and Bulgaria. As I understand it they are NATO countries. Is this Russia poking the worm with a stick in order to make circumstances that 'justify' NATO properly getting involved? They say Putin is sick. Does he know that he has limited time and wants to go out in what he would term a blaze of glory?