Putin threatens UK

Started by cromwell, April 28, 2022, 12:07:10 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 16, 2022, 08:30:21 AM
You're confused, Cromwell.  The 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf is not the same skull and crossbones as what you have posted.  Your argument is very childish.  It's the equivalent to saying a pirate's skull and crossbones is the same symbol as the Queens Royal Lancers skull and crossbones, because they are both skull and crossbones.  You'll soon be telling me a Swastika is the same as the star of David, because they are both made up of lines.  The one I posted is the same as the 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf.  Show me your pictures of Ukrainian soldiers with ones which are different.
Scott I'm not confused at all,you call me childish then say I've shown you mine now you show me yours :D

I've tried to point out to you that a skull and cross bones is widely used by military around the world but you wont have it,here's a link to a russian backed fighter getting a medal for killing nazis
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-mariupol-azov-nazi-1695125
Mind you the skull has got something on his head so you'll say it's not the same........is he a nazi? I don't really know.

What I do know is the same people who are selling you this crap of nazis under every bed peddle photos of symbols in ukraine that are modified swastikas (they claim) it's like McCarthyism but seeing nazis everywhere.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 10:25:42 PM
Straw clutching a skull and crossbones is not remotely like another skull and crossbones.
You're confused, Cromwell.  The 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf is not the same skull and crossbones as what you have posted.  Your argument is very childish.  It's the equivalent to saying a pirate's skull and crossbones is the same symbol as the Queens Royal Lancers skull and crossbones, because they are both skull and crossbones.  You'll soon be telling me a Swastika is the same as the star of David, because they are both made up of lines.  The one I posted is the same as the 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf.  Show me your pictures of Ukrainian soldiers with ones which are different.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2022, 10:24:05 PM
So there we have it, final Scott admits that Russia invaded Ukraine, but they were provoked. What possible provocation could there have been in order for Russia to invade another sovereign state, AGAIN? Maybe the Ukrainian president said Putins mum was a big fat pig, oh yeah, that'll do it. Or maybe they bombed Kursk?
The reality is they did none of these things and Scott is going to tell us all how Ukraine provoked Russia. Not really, he's going to post some YouTube video that someone at his Hitler Youth meeting showed him, showing Ukraine attacking Russia. And I thought Pappy with his 400 tins of garden peas was a fruit cake!

So you can't provide any links, then?  Okie dokie.  🤣  Can you provide proof that Ukraine was a sovereign state?  Please put a link to the proof.  But no, I don't suppose you can, because you're only able to post fake BBC news.  😁
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 04:38:55 PM
Didn't you know, John founded NATO and invented all their equipment.  He was born to do the job.  😁
Thanks, but last time I stood there, it was fucking cold.

I've stood there thanks to Thales sending me there to discuss installation of their Air Traffic Management Information System tracking radars.

I've alsonstood on the eastern border of Sweden thanks to a company called LKB Ultrograd who wanted me to work for them making radioactive medical analysers

And I once spent three hours a little way north of Stavanger after the air force found their radars didn't work. On arrival a mate of mine and I took 30 minutes to discover half the hardware was missing.

Made several grand out of each trip.

The only real pisser was the weather buggered any decent view of the aurora and the one day the clouds allowed, in Sweden, there was no bloody aurora

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Update.....

just been viewing some pictures of Ukraine soldiers with skull and crossbones badge,the said badge has on eye socket covered with a patch......not remotely like  the ss is it? Butt Kick
☠️ Oh look I posted one,I'm not a Nazi either.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 10:11:19 PM
The Queens Royal lancers is not even remotely the same skull and crossbones.  The Ukraine soldier is wearing the exact image of the Totenkopf.
Straw clutching a skull and crossbones is not remotely like another skull and crossbones.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 10:02:49 PM
I like the way you completely change the subject.  This has nothing to do with you posting fake news from the BBC.  The video from CNN is evidence that they lied.  Now it's your turn.  Where is your proof that Ukraine didn't provoke Russia?  Where is your proof showing how Russia is run, or how Ukraine is run?  Where is your proof that Russian soldiers shot unarmed guards?  Feel free to bring forth some evidence.  😁
So there we have it, final Scott admits that Russia invaded Ukraine, but they were provoked. What possible provocation could there have been in order for Russia to invade another sovereign state, AGAIN? Maybe the Ukrainian president said Putins mum was a big fat pig, oh yeah, that'll do it. Or maybe they bombed Kursk?
The reality is they did none of these things and Scott is going to tell us all how Ukraine provoked Russia. Not really, he's going to post some YouTube video that someone at his Hitler Youth meeting showed him, showing Ukraine attacking Russia. And I thought Pappy with his 400 tins of garden peas was a fruit cake!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 10:07:38 PM
Really?
Several countries military  share that same skull and crossbones.

Try the Queens Royal lancers

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Queen%27s_Royal_Lancers

They're and we aren't Nazis either.

The Queens Royal lancers is not even remotely the same skull and crossbones.  The Ukraine soldier is wearing the exact image of the Totenkopf.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 09:52:23 PM
I don't need a sundial to know the angle of a shadow changing by about 80 degrees takes a long time.

Posted by Zelensky on Instagram: Picture of his own military, with a symbol of an elite division of the Waffen-SS of Nazi Germany.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1524111093429374978
Really?
Several countries military  share that same skull and crossbones.

Try the Queens Royal lancers

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Queen%27s_Royal_Lancers

They're and we aren't Nazis either. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 15, 2022, 09:27:09 PM
You haven't proved anything. Your version of proof is wheeling out some right wing hard liner that says it's all lies. Ill tell you the facts.

Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation.
People in Russia are demonstrating against the war and exploding high value targets in Russia on a weekly basis.
You've never set foot anywhere near Russia and don't know the first thing about how the country is run.

Feel free to bring forth some evidence.

I like the way you completely change the subject.  This has nothing to do with you posting fake news from the BBC.  The video from CNN is evidence that they lied.  Now it's your turn.  Where is your proof that Ukraine didn't provoke Russia?  Where is your proof showing how Russia is run, or how Ukraine is run?  Where is your proof that Russian soldiers shot unarmed guards?  Feel free to bring forth some evidence.  😁

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 09:22:46 PM
It's true,did you have a sundial calculating the time.

Regarding personal attacks you were laughing at John of Gwent earlier with Sampan,what depth was that then?

Regarding our politicians who knows,closet Nazis exist.
I don't need a sundial to know the angle of a shadow changing by about 80 degrees takes a long time.

Posted by Zelensky on Instagram: Picture of his own military, with a symbol of an elite division of the Waffen-SS of Nazi Germany.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1524111093429374978

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 08:55:14 PM
Just proved in the other thread that your BBC article is based on lies.  Suck it up.
You haven't proved anything. Your version of proof is wheeling out some right wing hard liner that says it's all lies. Ill tell you the facts. 

Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation. 
People in Russia are demonstrating against the war and exploding high value targets in Russia on a weekly basis. 
You've never set foot anywhere near Russia and don't know the first thing about how the country is run. 

Feel free to bring forth some evidence. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 09:13:50 PM
Ad hominem comments are the lowest form of argument.  Try not to sink too low, hey.  😉

Tell me, how many of our MPs are Nazis?  Founder of Azov militia was an MP for 5 years, but you can try to snake your way around it.  And that's just one example.
It's true,did you have a sundial calculating the time.

Regarding personal attacks you were laughing at John of Gwent earlier with Sampan,what depth was that then?

Regarding our politicians who knows,closet Nazis exist.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on May 15, 2022, 09:05:11 PM
The only thing you've proved is you are a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire.

As I told you some time ago in the last election inUkraine the far right lost a deal of ground and received  a paltry percentage.

You obsess about Nazis,they exist in every country.....here too but that doesn't make the UK. Nazi state.

Ad hominem comments are the lowest form of argument.  Try not to sink too low, hey.  😉

Tell me, how many of our MPs are Nazis?  Founder of Azov militia was an MP for 5 years, but you can try to snake your way around it.  And that's just one example.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 15, 2022, 08:55:14 PM
Just proved in the other thread that your BBC article is based on lies.  Suck it up.
The only thing you've proved is you are a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire.

As I told you some time ago in the last election inUkraine the far right lost a deal of ground and received  a paltry percentage.

You obsess about Nazis,they exist in every country.....here too but that doesn't make the UK. Nazi state.