I can't cope!

Started by T00ts, April 28, 2022, 06:31:53 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on May 10, 2022, 12:39:11 PM
There is a report that an Indian(?) doctor is planning to transplant a womb into a Trans woman shortly. It has been tried before but failed back in the last century I believe. Even if successful  it still doesn't change the biology since she still won't be able to create her own eggs, will need IVF and a C section to deliver. The aim is to transplant and impregnate to produce a full term child. (Poor mite).

Apart from anything else how will a man's skeleton carry a child? The hips are different (narrower) and the pain for a one time man might be hellish. Apart from that what would all the hormones etc necessary, do to a foetus? It really sickens me that experimentation of this sort could be allowed.
Didn't some Nazi doctors get executed for experiments akin to these? Should not be allowed - immoral and dangerous.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on May 10, 2022, 12:39:11 PM
There is a report that an Indian(?) doctor is planning to transplant a womb into a Trans woman shortly. It has been tried before but failed back in the last century I believe. Even if successful  it still doesn't change the biology since she still won't be able to create her own eggs, will need IVF and a C section to deliver. The aim is to transplant and impregnate to produce a full term child. (Poor mite).

Apart from anything else how will a man's skeleton carry a child? The hips are different (narrower) and the pain for a one time man might be hellish. Apart from that what would all the hormones etc necessary, do to a foetus? It really sickens me that experimentation of this sort could be allowed.
Read that , basically just sticking all the womans bits to the bloke ,womb , fertilised eggs and whatever .  Be a bit like like walking about with a football up your jumper for 9 months  which begs the question why bother when you can just get a girl to do it for you ?

As you say Toots  like posty's pig farm thread all a bit sick 

T00ts

There is a report that an Indian(?) doctor is planning to transplant a womb into a Trans woman shortly. It has been tried before but failed back in the last century I believe. Even if successful  it still doesn't change the biology since she still won't be able to create her own eggs, will need IVF and a C section to deliver. The aim is to transplant and impregnate to produce a full term child. (Poor mite).

HDQQ

Quote from: Barry on April 28, 2022, 07:41:28 PM
The trans issue is, in my opinion, one of the biggest attacks on society ever.
This is not the case so much with homosexuality being legalised, or even gay marriage being legalised, as it is the truth that some men prefer men, some women prefer women. I can live with that, although it goes against my own beliefs.
I cannot live with the current UK laws on trans which confuse politicians. The law says a person can change their gender and apply for a gender recognition certificate. This can mean a man can call himself a woman despite the fact we all know this is impossible.
It also means that people like Keir Starmer, a top lawyer, cannot define a woman as an adult human female.

The reason this issue attacks society is that it defies truth. The trans lobby say a trans woman is a woman. That is legally true, but practically a lie.
When the authorities, such as a teaching hospital engage with this delusion and deception, it costs us all.
It costs us in money, needlessly, it costs us in common sense. It costs us in confusion of children and adolescents as the trans lobby want to influence them. It costs us in our family values as the lies undermine what is a truly normal family.

It is another issue which politicians are failing us on, big time.
I agree. While homosexuality, transvestism or even people who choose to live their lives in the style of the opposite gender are real and I have no problem with any of these things, when it comes to pretending that someone can biologically change gender and expecting everyone to go along with that pretence, it's wrong. One day we might really be able to change our biological gender that will be a different matter, it will then be a real thing.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2022, 11:59:57 AM
I'm usually quite laid back and people can be whatever they like as long as it hurts no one else but....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10765045/I-outcast-shunned-like-criminal-just-wanting-Girl-Guides-safe.html

Sounds bollocks to me.

As the husband and father of women who run everything and spend much of their time organising coups against each other, in my experience when women fall out with other women, other women don't shun them, they just stop them in the street and demand all the details.
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on April 29, 2022, 12:37:09 PM
As the mother of Brownies/Girl guides in the past I can't imagine a more skewed way of thinking than what the Guiding organisation are currently proposing.
As the husband of Tawny Owl, Father of Snowy Owl and Little Owl ....

The girl guides always seemed a bit wierd frankly. The feministas sanded the right to send their female offspring to SCOUT troops on the grounds that all male youth groups were sexist and an abomination, but try getting your son into a guide unit and see how far you get.

To my mind this is typical feminists double standards. There is no place for two X chromosomes in a scout group.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2022, 11:59:57 AM
I'm usually quite laid back and people can be whatever they like as long as it hurts no one else but....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10765045/I-outcast-shunned-like-criminal-just-wanting-Girl-Guides-safe.html
As the mother of Brownies/Girl guides in the past I can't imagine a more skewed way of thinking than what the Guiding organisation are currently proposing. 

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on April 28, 2022, 07:41:28 PM
This is not the case so much with homosexuality being legalised, or even gay marriage being legalised, as it is the truth that some men prefer men, some women prefer women. I can live with that, although it goes against my own beliefs.
I cannot live with the current UK laws on trans which confuse politicians. The law says a person can change their gender and apply for a gender recognition certificate. This can mean a man can call himself a woman despite the fact we all know this is impossible.
It also means that people like Keir Starmer, a top lawyer, cannot define a woman as an adult human female.

The reason this issue attacks society is that it defies truth. The trans lobby say a trans woman is a woman. That is legally true, but practically a lie.
When the authorities, such as a teaching hospital engage with this delusion and deception, it costs us all.
It costs us in money, needlessly, it costs us in common sense. It costs us in confusion of children and adolescents as the trans lobby want to influence them. It costs us in our family values as the lies undermine what is a truly normal family.

Well said!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on April 28, 2022, 06:31:53 PM
Perhaps I'm missing something but why would student midwives be taught how to birth a biological man?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10762699/Midwives-taught-university-help-biological-men-penises-birth.html
OK I forget now if it was one of this site's predecessors, or one I ran myself, but whichever it was included among its number a chap i would most definitely classify as a fervent cottage burner, but speaking of his better side he did have a fairly decent command of history as it is actually documented by university level academics, the sort of guys who understand ancient biblical languages and can explain to a layman why there is evidence for the triumphal entry to Jerusalem and the subsequent arrest trial and crucifixion being years apart .....

I recall this individual being pretty much beside himself with anger at the idiocy of the persons responsible for setting the questions for the examination required to be taken by immigrants seeking to be referred to as British.

The problem was that the ass holes setting the syllabus stated categorically that King Arthur as in Camelot and The Round Table was a real, genuine historical figure and king of England.

And that, in a nutshell, is your problem.

The persons getting paid to deliver the course syllabus content for a number of government sponsored "educational" matters have their heads so far up their, or someone else's arse they have no idea of reality any more.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on April 28, 2022, 06:41:05 PM
Madhatters tea party.
I would have thought that Midwives had enough on their plates coping with women giving birth. No wonder kids are confused.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Perhaps I'm missing something but why would student midwives be taught how to birth a biological man? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10762699/Midwives-taught-university-help-biological-men-penises-birth.html