Main Menu

Just so you know

Started by cromwell, April 29, 2022, 09:25:35 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 11, 2022, 02:23:55 PM
How about telling his armies to go home?
im flattered you think i have the ear of a prominent leader of a world superpower , no really borkie , but honestly , i dont think mr putin is going to listen to some old glaswegian council estate boy.

Why dont you use your contacts at hmrc to apply some leverage and tell him if he doesnt , boris is going to apply some considerable pressure through his large international political presence?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on May 10, 2022, 09:33:28 AM
did i miss out the "s"? Apologies barry.

If mr putin is reading this , dont forget its pol-tics.com with the s.

i will keep the wheels of the spy industry turning.

How about telling his armies to go home?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 10, 2022, 02:49:23 PM
Well I am glad of it. For a moment I thought that it was Tommy committing a mortal sin and going blind as a result.

It does not matter about Putin. If the poor bugger had any sort of vision he would not have started on his sad adventure in the first place
come now borkie , putin has the wit and intellect to spy on politics.com.

What higher praise and display of his vision do you want as an example?

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on May 10, 2022, 07:34:38 AM

Vlad is watching the political intellect and mighty ideas that are flying around this forum on a daily basis as a prelude to all out invasion of blighty.

pol-tic.com is the place to be for high society , intrigue and thrills with  the kgb.

Well I am glad of it. For a moment I thought that it was Tommy committing a mortal sin and going blind as a result.

It does not matter about Putin. If the poor bugger had any sort of vision he would not have started on his sad adventure in the first place
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on May 10, 2022, 09:20:28 AM
These new websites are popping up ll the time. What's that one like, Thomas?
did i miss out the "s"? Apologies barry.

If mr putin is reading this , dont forget its pol-tics.com with the s.

i will keep the wheels of the spy industry turning.

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on May 10, 2022, 07:34:38 AM

Vlad is watching the political intellect and mighty ideas that are flying around this forum on a daily basis as a prelude to all out invasion of blighty.

pol-tic.com is the place to be for high society , intrigue and thrills with  the kgb.
These new websites are popping up ll the time. What's that one like, Thomas?
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Nick

Another 2 on today reading the Ukraine thread. 

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 08, 2022, 08:31:09 AM
No-one has come asking my advice yet, I'll keep you posted.
Advice on what?

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 08, 2022, 08:31:09 AM

Ok.

Why do the Russians and East Europeans go in for all this James Bond assassination stuff?

Why can't they just push their victims in front of a train or some such? I mean, poisoned brollies? Putin probably thinks that it is fun, but most everyone else sees it as schoolboy stuff
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on April 29, 2022, 09:35:34 PM
Take care Ollie. It may seem a bit of a joke now, but how long before it comes to poison tipped umbrellas
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2022, 09:25:35 PM
Was having a quick look tonight at who was viewing the forum but not logged on,and amongst the usual bing,Google bots five guests all with different ip addresses but all came back to Moscow.

Is it Vlad or his agents,who knows :)

just read this.

Stope it cromwell. I havent laughed so hard on here since papysmurf was posting.

With you and significant nick on the case with the pol-tics.com spy sateliite , i know our posts are safe and in good hands.

Well done the MI5 team of pol-tics.com.

The country needs you.:D

Streetwalker

This is London calling 

The long sobs of the violins fill my heart with monotonous languor 

I repeat 

The long sobs of the violins fill my heart with monotomous languor 

Good luck , over . 

Nick

Half a dozen "Spies" from Russia giving us the once over again. Tracked to The Kremlin!!

patman post

Quote from: cromwell on April 29, 2022, 09:25:35 PM
Was having a quick look tonight at who was viewing the forum but not logged on,and amongst the usual bing,Google bots five guests all with different ip addresses but all came back to Moscow.

Is it Vlad or his agents,who knows :)
Possibly the Kremlin checking up on its disrupters and sympathisers here...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...