Has Farage's GB News reached "National Enquirer" status

Started by johnofgwent, May 06, 2022, 11:37:31 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 06, 2022, 03:02:52 PM
Ah those  memories when the wifet was 7st soaking wet eh . Best leave them in the past Jog ,we are shopping in Evans these days .
And I was half the man I am now. Yes, memories best left alone
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 06, 2022, 02:23:10 PM
I agree.

Not THAT interested myself, it'll just bring up memories of the past. When she starred alongside Huge Ackmann in Van Helsing, it occurred to me how similar she looked in that role to Moira back in 81. Madam kept denying it until I dug out some old B&W shots of her, and held them next to the IMDB promo shots of Kate.
Ah those  memories when the wifet was 7st soaking wet eh . Best leave them in the past Jog ,we are shopping in Evans these days . 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 06, 2022, 12:27:30 PM
I think he needs to either up his game or lower the bar with regard to his date of choice . ;)

A fish supper has to be the minimum offer surely ?

I agree.

Not THAT interested myself, it'll just bring up memories of the past. When she starred alongside Huge Ackmann in Van Helsing, it occurred to me how similar she looked in that role to Moira back in 81. Madam kept denying it until I dug out some old B&W shots of her, and held them next to the IMDB promo shots of Kate.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

I think he needs to either up his game or lower the bar with regard to his date of choice . ;)

A fish supper has to be the minimum offer surely ?

johnofgwent

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/kate-beckinsale-offered-saveloy-chips-and-a-pint-by-man-who-had-penis-on-his-arm/288187

This seems a pretty impressive piece of microsurgery.

I know back in the late 70s wannabe micro-surgeons and vets used to be regular visitors to.our labs where we performed operations on animals where the blood vessels were the size of biro refills to the amazement of surgeons accustomed to working on blood vessels the size of hosepipes....

But even they knew where to stitch a dick back on as part of the Jurassic prick programme ...

(I first thought this was actually a tattoo... Even that is a dodgy area mind, Bernard lectured us on the easiest murder he ever solved, frenzied stabbing and mutilation of a bloke with a tattoo "I love olive" on his hydraulically expanding region by his wife of a few years, SUE