Main Menu

Mental Health

Started by cromwell, May 06, 2022, 10:56:56 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 07, 2022, 11:40:05 AM
Maybe send him an invite to join the forum where  he will find some kindered spirits ;)
Dancing Yyyesssss!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on May 07, 2022, 03:23:50 PM
Absolutely true. I have suffered from poor mental health for 25 years. Really funny, isn't it?

Christ no.

I have done and do my bit for those touched by the Almighty and you can take my word for it Barry, they can be the most boring and humourless bastards on God's green earth.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Maybe send him an invite to join the forum where  he will find some kindered spirits ;)
Absolutely true. I have suffered from poor mental health for 25 years. Really funny, isn't it?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

:D :D :D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on May 06, 2022, 10:56:56 PM
I remember Private eye when reporting the extreme right always put it under the mental health section.

Perhaps they  should consider the new David Icke,has he headed the ball too often?

People gasping for breath from covid were actors.....really?

And on the war in Ukraine much of it is faked.

The thoughts of Matt le Tossier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10767955/Matt-Le-Tissier-reveals-controversial-views-Covid-Ukraine-war.html
Maybe send him an invite to join the forum where  he will find some kindered spirits ;)

cromwell

I remember Private eye when reporting the extreme right always put it under the mental health section.

Perhaps they  should consider the new David Icke,has he headed the ball too often?

People gasping for breath from covid were actors.....really?

And on the war in Ukraine much of it is faked.

The thoughts of Matt le Tossier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10767955/Matt-Le-Tissier-reveals-controversial-views-Covid-Ukraine-war.html
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?