The voters will forgive many things, Sir Keir, but self-righteous hypocrisy is

Started by Thomas, May 07, 2022, 06:46:37 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on May 10, 2022, 08:24:51 PM
.  It must be remembered that Starmer is a top legal mind,

Stope it quackers , you have just set borkie and cromwell off.

There is political discussion , and then delusional thinking. I wish you would engage in the former rather than stick with the latter.

Jo swinson was probably more of a top legal and political mind that keith. ...and thats saying something.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on May 10, 2022, 08:24:51 PM
Starmer has said he'll resign if he's prosecuted / fined. Unlike Johnson's "Partygate", I doubt if "Beergate" will cost labour any support (or indeed win them any). For Labour it's a vote-neutral issue.  It must be remembered that Starmer is a top legal mind, whereas Johnson is just a boolsheeting ex-journalist with a booming voice.
Top legal mind that disregarded grooming of young girls and has zero charisma. 
The Tories have got us out of the EU, handled Covid very well and debt was coming back down until the last 2 years. Give me Boris any day over that boring sod. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on May 07, 2022, 06:46:37 PM
The voters will forgive many things, Sir Keir, but self-righteous hypocrisy is just not one of them

LABOUR lied. And lied. And lied again. 'We were in the office to do work,' Sir Keir Starmer told TV interviewer Susanna Reid last Wednesday. 'At some point, this was in the evening, everybody's hungry and then a takeaway was ordered. It was then delivered into the kitchen of the offices. So this was brought in, and at various points people went into the kitchen, got a plate, and got on with their work.'

But they didn't. After months of inexplicable – and increasingly desperate – evasion, obfuscation and deceit, the truth about Beergate can finally be revealed.

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/comment/179030?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared_link
Starmer has said he'll resign if he's prosecuted / fined. Unlike Johnson's "Partygate", I doubt if "Beergate" will cost labour any support (or indeed win them any). For Labour it's a vote-neutral issue.  It must be remembered that Starmer is a top legal mind, whereas Johnson is just a boolsheeting ex-journalist with a booming voice.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

The voters will forgive many things, Sir Keir, but self-righteous hypocrisy is just not one of them

LABOUR lied. And lied. And lied again. 'We were in the office to do work,' Sir Keir Starmer told TV interviewer Susanna Reid last Wednesday. 'At some point, this was in the evening, everybody's hungry and then a takeaway was ordered. It was then delivered into the kitchen of the offices. So this was brought in, and at various points people went into the kitchen, got a plate, and got on with their work.'

But they didn't. After months of inexplicable – and increasingly desperate – evasion, obfuscation and deceit, the truth about Beergate can finally be revealed. 

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/comment/179030?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared_link
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!