poor elections for labour , now starmers beergate story gathers pace....

Started by Thomas, May 07, 2022, 07:04:29 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Headlines in scotland........

Labour have second worst election result in scotland in the last 50 years.

Headlines in borkies household......labour vote share in jockland up 7 %. :D

Thank feck we have borkie to keep the world informed with his finger on the pulse of scottish politics.

You keep burying your heid in the sand borkie , and we will keep voting against the union.

I see wee Nick has the political world in meltdown by offering congratulations to mary lou and michelle at sinn fein on thier historic win.

Meanwhile brandon lewis is crying into his warm beer about going to work monday morning.

Englands brexit ,the gift that keeps giving.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

if gerry doesnt appear  , then i will have to console myself with borchesters latest ramblings on scottish politics from londonshire as espoused from the 18th century torygraph.

Does borkie know the boer war is over yet?:D

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 07, 2022, 08:27:03 PM
You win an Indy vote fair enough Thomas and best of luck,but sticking the eu in there too,blimey tell the Catalans they can rely on the eu muppets support.
cant wait to rejoin the eu. ;D

I would vote to rejoin for the hell of it.

Anyway wheres gerry? One of the biggest events in the island of irelands political history of the last 100 years and no a peep as usual. Wonder what the excuse will be this time?:D

"im on here to talk about englands brexit , nothing more!" :D

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on May 07, 2022, 08:09:09 PM

You win an Indy vote fair enough Thomas and best of luck,but sticking the eu in there too,blimey tell the Catalans they can rely on the eu muppets support.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 07, 2022, 07:11:34 PM
To be fair Tommy, I doubt that any true Scot would begrudge a man a pint.

In fact they haven't because the Labour party picked up 7% more seats during the election, while the SNP only managed 4%

Not something I like to think about, but I am sure that you will be the first to accept that the Brothers and Sisters are on a roll in Scotland.
The biggest rise in vote share in scotland went to the indy supporting greens. You keep desperately trying to spin the local elections for the union though borkie , i suppose we have to give you some comfort tonight as the union slides into oblivion.

You are also still thinking along one single party lines rather than the vote share for the indy supporting scot parties of whom the snp are merely one .

Second worst election result in local scottish elections for labour , over a hundred seats and more down on what they got a mere ten years ago.

You british are on your final swan song borkie. Fack me all you need now is for lizzie to peg it on her jubilee year , and you really will be crying into yer warm beer and pork scratchings.

Thomas

BREAKING: Sinn Féin are now on 27 seats- they're at a point where numerically where they cannot be beaten by the DUP. It is the first time in the 101 year history of Northern Ireland that a nationalist party has won the most seats in an election. Historic.

Not a peep from our man on the ground on the island of ireland , but mention brexit once and he logs on. :D

Cromwell assures us through the medium of significant nicks pol-tic.com spy satellite that gerry is indeed in dublin squeesing the pus from his acne.:D

Borchester

To be fair Tommy, I doubt that any true Scot would begrudge a man a pint.

In fact they haven't because the Labour party picked up 7% more seats during the election, while the SNP only managed 4%

Not something I like to think about, but I am sure that you will be the first to accept that the Brothers and Sisters are on a roll in Scotland.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Where is good old and all his fellow new labour muppets?

Predictably hiding out in nice easy ukraine threads gnashing his teeth about putin to distract himself from labour and the uks implosion.

Long may it continue.

Thomas

Keir Starmer's Beergate story unravelled by leaked memo

A leaked document reveals the curry enjoyed by the Labour leader and colleagues in April 2021 was planned in advance on the schedule for the day's campaigning

Sir Keir Starmer stands to face a leadership crisis after a secret Labour Party document has revealed the 'beergate' gathering was planned in advance.
The 'private and confidential' note, published by the Mail on Sunday, appears to contradict the Labour leader's version of events of his visit to Durham.
This comes after Sir Keir said he is "confident" that he did not breach lockdown rules by having a beer and curry at a campaign event.
A leaked memo indicated that the dinner in Durham had been planned on the schedule for Sir Keir's day of campaigning in April 2021.
The document states that there would be a "dinner in Miners Hall" with City of Durham MP Mary Foy from 8.40pm to 10pm – and a note indicates a member of staff in Sir Keir's office was to arrange the takeaway curry from the Spice Lounge.

The only business listed after the dinner is for Sir Keir to walk back to his hotel – he has previously claimed he "paused for food" and continued working after the meal, saying "the idea that nobody works at 10 o'clock at night is absurd".
Foreign Office minister James Cleverly accused Starmer of "hypocrisy and dishonesty" over the beergate row.
Mr Cleverly said: "Starmer claimed it was an impromptu curry. Turns out it was pre-planned.
"Starmer claimed nowhere served food. Turns out that loads of places did.
"(Angela) Rayner claimed she wasn't there. Turns out she was. Hypocrisy and dishonesty in equal measure."

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/keir-starmers-beergate-story-unravelled-by-leaked-memo/288783

predictably new new labour are struggling badly under this wooden muppet starmer. No ideas , no clue how to deal with the modern world except trying and failing to offer up some new labour blairite rehash.

its been a bad week for starmer , a complete failure to capitalise on johnsons major problems.

Hopefully if michelle o neil becomes first minister it will put the icing on the cake. tick tock uk.