SKY News'There was no party': Sir Keir insists 'no rules were broken' after police say they will investigate 'beergate' claims

Started by GBNews, May 08, 2022, 07:00:13 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on June 18, 2022, 06:10:47 PM
Kier Starmer and Angela Rayner have submitted their questionnaires to Durham Police. It seems to have taken them 18 or more days to fill them in. Now I can understand Angela needing a bit of help filling in some of the big words, but Sir Kier Starmer, the ex CPS boss also needed to obtain legal advice prior to submitting the form.

You couldn't make it up!
They didnt need to make anything up ,they just needed to write 'no comment' 30 odd times and return the form .  Keir must have known that when trying to prosecute anyone ,saying nothing costs you nothing .

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on June 18, 2022, 06:10:47 PM
Kier Starmer and Angela Rayner have submitted their questionnaires to Durham Police. It seems to have taken them 18 or more days to fill them in. Now I can understand Angela needing a bit of help filling in some of the big words, but Sir Kier Starmer, the ex CPS boss also needed to obtain legal advice prior to submitting the form.

You couldn't make it up!
It probably took that long for them to rehearse their story with whoever else was there.

Barry

You couldn't make it up!
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 08, 2022, 01:06:41 PM
The thing is though, who else have they got.

The last Labour leader I considered to have any credibility was John Smith. Before him, who knows.

None of the contenders for the campaign Corbyn won inspired, and Corbyn was far too friendly with Islamists and Irishmen for my liking. The only friend I have with left wing leanings thinks Corbyn was a decent man and a fairly honest one. I don't know where to start...
Dont know and dont really care john. Its not my job to suggest saviours for your countires political parties.Whoever they put in place to succeed this muppet , we will keep voting against them.

By the way , john smith was a T@@@ , another one who labour have canonised , not because he was a political demigod , but because he died before his time.

You slag corbyn off , and i have no love for the man as you know , but electorally he did far better than starmer and many other labour leaders , with the exception of blair.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on May 08, 2022, 11:59:24 AM
beergate is getting worse and worse for him. You would think any politician with an ounce of sense .....

The thing is though, who else have they got.

The last Labour leader I considered to have any credibility was John Smith. Before him, who knows.

None of the contenders for the campaign Corbyn won inspired, and Corbyn was far too friendly with Islamists and Irishmen for my liking. The only friend I have with left wing leanings thinks Corbyn was a decent man and a fairly honest one. I don't know where to start...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 08, 2022, 08:53:33 AM
Kier Starmer is a lawyer and a politician. The last such example declared "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" because, using a cigar is in the same ball park as wearing a condom, it  doesn't count as touching in the "you can look but don't touch" declaration
beergate is getting worse and worse for him. You would think any politician with an ounce of sense would make sure he is whiter than white before trying to throw accusations of wrongdoing about to make political capital , then getting found out lying and doing the same thing.

Man is an arse as i have always said. Out of his depth muppet.

Beergate and labours dismal performance has overshadowed what should have been the major talking point of the tories getting thier arse kicked. I suppose beergate keeps michelle o neil off the front pages for the minute.

If in doubt though , the tories can always fall back on the "we stopped vlad" message that cromwell loves so much. :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on May 08, 2022, 07:00:13 AM
'There was no party': Sir Keir insists 'no rules were broken' after police say they will investigate 'beergate' claims

Sir Keir Starmer has insisted there was "no party" and he is "confident no rules were broken" after police said they would investigate claims he broke lockdown rules while drinking with colleagues.

Source: 'There was no party': Sir Keir insists 'no rules were broken' after police say they will investigate 'beergate' claims
Kier Starmer is a lawyer and a politician. The last such example declared "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" because, using a cigar is in the same ball park as wearing a condom, it  doesn't count as touching in the "you can look but don't touch" declaration
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

'There was no party': Sir Keir insists 'no rules were broken' after police say they will investigate 'beergate' claims

Sir Keir Starmer has insisted there was "no party" and he is "confident no rules were broken" after police said they would investigate claims he broke lockdown rules while drinking with colleagues.

Source: 'There was no party': Sir Keir insists 'no rules were broken' after police say they will investigate 'beergate' claims