Is Keir Starmer’s beergate story unravelling?

Started by Thomas, May 08, 2022, 08:35:51 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on May 11, 2022, 02:49:15 PM
It's about you thinking an accusation is an automatic conviction.
Eh? Please quote where i have said that? Cromwell tells me off for mentioning the word liar , and then you go on in the next post and make things up and put words in my mouth.?

Perhaps i should use a less sensitive word for it?

Quotethen the law that supports this countries existence comes into question.

What are you actually talking about now? The uk isnt a country , it has three differing legal systems which are vastly different from each other. A treaty supports this multi national states existence ?

Now that would please Mr Putin, as it pleases you.
The low watt lighbulbs in labour cant think outside the box can  they?

You have spent the last 7 years telling your own fellow countrymen that brexit would please mr putin , and they laughed at you , and now you tune your guns on me and use the same hyperbole as though im remotely interested in either you  , your country or what some foreign world leader wants.

You just cant come up with a new trick can you? Do the same thing over and over and expect a different result.?

QuoteNot to concerned what you are, only what you spout.
i spout the truth , something the labour party is unfamiliar with. As starmer and rayner are showing...........:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on May 11, 2022, 02:20:43 PM
:D

is it back to being putins fault england voted brexit , or tory in 2019 , or thomas has been a lifelong scottish indy supporter?

im suitably crushed good old. :D

Christ almighty this forum never changes. In fact it gets worse. If im not some russian bot , im an irish fenian barsteward , to then having to prove myself to borchester that i know the secret scots password......glaikit , and prove im really a scot.

Now every disagreement with you new labourites is pleasing putin? :D
Dont know and dont care. Hopefully we will be long gone , and can leave you fantasists to your delusions. What i am realtively sure of is keir starmer isnt a future pm.

I think labour have a long long road ahead of them before the penny drops.

It's about you thinking an accusation is an automatic conviction. If that is ever to be the case  on any level , then the law that supports this countries existence comes into question.  Now that would please Mr Putin, as it pleases you.
Not to concerned what you are, only what you spout.

Good old

Quote from: Nick on May 11, 2022, 02:06:22 PM
Maybe if you put punctuation in the correct place instead of sprinkling it like salt people would understand.

Apologise , an overactive  finger on my little device. Hope that explains it to you. It's still yours to understand.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on May 11, 2022, 12:58:17 PM
Yes we know your reasoning. You bad mouth someone , job done.  That would please Putin, and every dictator in history. In any case this is not about Blair.  Unless by pointing to his perceived mistakes, it then  justifies , Johnson's. Johnson , is suggesting he can do what he likes. Will that justify that being the case for any future PM?
:D

is it back to being putins fault england voted brexit , or tory in 2019 , or thomas has been a lifelong scottish indy supporter?

im suitably crushed good old. :D

Christ almighty this forum never changes. In fact it gets worse. If im not some russian bot , im an irish fenian barsteward , to then having to prove myself to borchester that i know the secret scots password......glaikit , and prove im really a scot.

Now every disagreement with you new labourites is pleasing putin? :D

Will that justify that being the case for any future PM?
Dont know and dont care. Hopefully we will be long gone , and can leave you fantasists to your delusions. What i am realtively sure of is keir starmer isnt a future pm.

I think labour have a long long road ahead of them before the penny drops.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on May 11, 2022, 12:33:41 PM
Are you speaking in tongues?
its called hopecasting , wishfull thinking.

Quack quack is normally the forum expert in ridiculous predictions .

Pat to be fair though does have a point , im just interested though in seeing whats changed from the imaginary remain coaltion that never appeared in 2019 , to this new imaginary remain coaltion that is going to appear next election.?

As far as i can see , the problems that exist between lack of numbers for the liberals , labours oft talked about ineptitude and lack of support outside the trendy southern english towns and cities among the anglo liberals , and the hatred between labour and snp among much else , where has any of these isssues disappeared that make a remain coaltion more likely than a tory government?

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on May 11, 2022, 02:06:22 PM
Maybe if you put punctuation in the correct place instead of sprinkling it like salt people would understand.
i fully agree nick. I have never in my life been a grammar nazi. Far from it. I do though find good olds posts extremely difficult to understand .

There seems to be commas chucked about like confetti every third word.

He ho. As long as i can understand thats all that matters , but it would help debate if he could try and be a bit more clear.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 11, 2022, 12:05:57 PM
Don't really like posters calling each other liars.
ok. Is this an official slap on the wrist that calling someone a liar is seen as an ad  hominem or a personal view as a poster that can be dismissed? Please clarify thanks.
And was going to leave it at that but decided to have a look,you are wrong and  Good old is in this case right he did mention coalition in that time frame.

https://pol-tics.com/united-kingdom-politics/2/remember-when-boris-told-starmer-to-admit-he-wanted-to-cancel-xmas/2580/msg51704#msg51704
Where am i wrong.?

you couldnt help yourself is what you mean trying but failing to desperately make a petulant point that doesnt exist.

Keir starmer was favourite for the labour leadership ( along with long bailey) in december 2019. He was offically crowned by april 2020 , and the above post you desperately reference is from  December 21st 2020.

Thats a year after he was first classed as labour leadership favourite , and a full 8 months after he officially won.

Heres what i said once again.

( leaving out the terribly offensive sentence for your sensibilities...)
Initially , much to everyones amusement , you told us keir starmer was a dark horse politician who was going to lead the brothers and sisters to victory with his tactical nous. How we laughed when we pointed out his record up to that point.

Then , when the political earthquake hadnt happened over his initial reign , you told us it was the long game , and keir just had to sit on his hands and wait for the tory implosion.

Now , you are reduced to saying you know labour are that shite a coaltion is the best they can hope for
So what point have you proved and where is what i said wrong within that 8 month timeframe ?

Not close  , and certainly no cigar cromwell.

Nick

Quote from: Good old on May 11, 2022, 01:02:11 PM
Sorry if you think that. But if I point to the word , "ineptitude", would that answer your question.?

Maybe you should [highlight],[/highlight] take note that the reasons for the pol gap between parties changing away from the Tories

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Good old

Quote from: Nick on May 10, 2022, 06:42:25 PM
That's doesn't point to anything I said.

Sorry if you think that. But if I point to the word , "ineptitude", would that answer your question.?

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on May 11, 2022, 07:01:25 AM
Blair didnt have to be. He wasnt convicted ,but he should have been , and realists all know he never will face the music.

The point is  , just like his poor protege starmer , he doesnt have to be convicted for his name  , reputation and legacy to be mud in the world of politics.

That what we are saying about keir. The damage is done , without any conviction.
Yes we know your reasoning. You bad mouth someone , job done.  That would please Putin, and every dictator in history. In any case this is not about Blair.  Unless by pointing to his perceived mistakes, it then  justifies , Johnson's. Johnson , is suggesting he can do what he likes. Will that justify that being the case for any future PM?

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on May 11, 2022, 12:33:41 PM
Are you speaking in tongues?

Harold Macmillan.

He meant to say shit happened, but in those days you weren't able to be so direct.
Algerie Francais !

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on May 11, 2022, 07:10:30 AM
No you didnae ya wee liar.

Initially , much to everyones amusement , you told us keir starmer was a dark horse politician who was going to lead the brothers and sisters to victory with his tactical nous. How we laughed when we pointed out his record up to that point.

Then , when the political earthquake hadnt happened over his initial reign , you told us it was the long game , and keir just had to sit on his hands and wait for the tory implosion.

Now , you are reduced to saying you know labour are that shite a coaltion is the best they can hope for. :D

Meanwhile , talking of coalitions , we havejust had elections .In scotland , the snp have become the largest party in most councils ,but without a majority . Labours branch manager in scotland , anas sarwar , has just stood in front of the scottish media cameras and told the scottish electorate labour wont do coalitions.

What this means  , translated for people like you , is they wont go into coalition with the snp , but will form unofficial coalitions with the tories like they do in aberdeen , and other unionist parties. Labour are reduced in scotland to putting forward right wing unionists like henry dunbar , grand master of the orange lodge .:) Much to the scottish electorates horror.

....but here you hint that you want the snp to prop labour up potentially at westmisnter?

You must be praying the liberals along with you take enough seats , however unlikely , to form a coalition. The english public will neveer forgive labour for going into official or unofficial coaltion with the scottish nationalists. You can't tell the low watt lightbulbs in the labour party this though.
Don't really like posters calling each other liars.

And was going to leave it at that but decided to have a look,you are wrong and  Good old is in this case right he did mention coalition in that time frame.

https://pol-tics.com/united-kingdom-politics/2/remember-when-boris-told-starmer-to-admit-he-wanted-to-cancel-xmas/2580/msg51704#msg51704
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

Quote from: Nick on May 10, 2022, 02:05:52 PM
Coalition 😂. We're two and half years minimum off a General Election, and if a hung parliament is so predictable (which it is right now), why would the Tories force one?
Events, dear boy, events...!
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on May 10, 2022, 10:44:14 AM
And let me remind you Thomas, it was poor likeable me who 12to 18 months back told you by this point in time we would be  on the way to a possible coalition,
No you didnae ya wee liar.

Now , you are reduced to saying you know labour are that shite a coaltion is the best they can hope for. :D

Meanwhile , talking of coalitions , we havejust had elections .In scotland , the snp have become the largest party in most councils ,but without a majority . Labours branch manager in scotland , anas sarwar , has just stood in front of the scottish media cameras and told the scottish electorate labour wont do coalitions.

What this means  , translated for people like you , is they wont go into coalition with the snp , but will form unofficial coalitions with the tories like they do in aberdeen , and other unionist parties. Labour are reduced in scotland to putting forward right wing unionists like henry dunbar , grand master of the orange lodge .:) Much to the scottish electorates horror.

....but here you hint that you want the snp to prop labour up potentially at westmisnter?

You must be praying the liberals along with you take enough seats , however unlikely , to form a coalition. The english public will neveer forgive labour for going into official or unofficial coaltion with the scottish nationalists. You cant tell the low watt lightbulbs in the labour party this though.