scots tory infighting begins

Started by Thomas, May 08, 2022, 10:20:03 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on May 09, 2022, 08:03:13 AM
Is what whos  fault? Dougie ross?

Golden rule of leadership , or branch managers ship , is everything is your fault when it goes tits up.

Ross is a clown. Another out of his depth unionist muppet , without a shread of talent except the ability to shit on his own people.

I dont know what the strengths of the british were historically , but from what i can see , you british have an absolute talent for indentifying people like douglas ross in scotland ireland and wales to shit on theri own folk for a couple of quid. As borkie always says , they arent even expensive to buy.

As i said john , its always good to see englands conservative party , and they are an english party , get a kicking at the polls. Just a pity the anti democratic fptp system perpetuates them falling into power on a fraction of the uk vote every election but there you go.

I mind you and many others on here mocking corbyn for standing at the centoph in a donkey jacket. How embarressing must it be for you when johnson parades around the world looking like he has just been dragged out of a skip?

Still there you go. If he helps break up the uk , i say we rename george square boris gardens in his honour. Im sure michelle o neil and mary lou were having a wee toast to boris the other night as well.
I've referred to Johnson as the Berk with the hair ever since the 2010 my Tory tombstone meme. I've told him to his face he is a prick of the highest order and a gift to the pro EU faction of the UK and as for his Welsh counterpart the corrupt bastard that bribed a turncoat cottage burner with a cushy job for the wife and kid at public expense as a thank you for turning Tory .... He's not exactly on my Christmas card list unless I'm dipping them in anthrax beforehand, so no, it's not remotely embarrassing. Just f**king annoying their antics let the cottage burner loving Labour Tw** stay in charge.

I'm not massively aware of this Ross bloke.

My initial thoughts when writing my previous post were merely that several Tory council candidates I met in the last days before the election round here were expecting failure at the polls and blaming johnson.

I said to each that my thoughts were far more that their failure was coming for their own inactions not the screwup of the fool they elected to LEAD them, whose facade of bumbling incompetence served him well as London's Mayor when he was not remotely the jerk he is now, but has sadly become reality as the Tw** flounders out of his depth, reliant on his spads.

Frankly, I'm sure Maggie was just as reliant on spads as every other PM before or since, but I don't remember HER going on TV to defend their almighty fuckups and lawbreaking
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 08, 2022, 01:23:14 PM
But is it REALLY his fault.

I had a Tory wannabe on my doorstep about five days before the election. I said I really didn't know who to vote for, and he naturally assumed my reluctance to vote Tory was down to Boris.

I said not really, I'd already had the opportunity to tell Boris to his face what a prick he was, when he parked his bus with the wrong amount of money in the car park outside my old employers office to campaign.

Frankly, I said, I'm more incensed by Sunak happily rigging things to ensure his kids don't pay £250 million in inheritance tax.

He didn't even know we were being screwed that way but I'm pleased to say he was surprised when I explained.
Is what whos  fault? Dougie ross?

Golden rule of leadership , or branch managers ship , is everything is your fault when it goes tits up.

Ross is a clown. Another out of his depth unionist muppet , without a shread of talent except the ability to shit on his own people.

I dont know what the strengths of the british were historically , but from what i can see , you british have an absolute talent for indentifying people like douglas ross in scotland ireland and wales to shit on theri own folk for a couple of quid. As borkie always says , they arent even expensive to buy.

As i said john , its always good to see englands conservative party , and they are an english party , get a kicking at the polls. Just a pity the anti democratic fptp system perpetuates them falling into power on a fraction of the uk vote every election but there you go.

I mind you and many others on here mocking corbyn for standing at the centoph in a donkey jacket. How embarressing must it be for you when johnson parades around the world looking like he has just been dragged out of a skip?

Still there you go. If he helps break up the uk , i say we rename george square boris gardens in his honour. Im sure michelle o neil and mary lou were having a wee toast to boris the other night as well.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on May 08, 2022, 10:20:03 AM
Douglas Ross under threat as Tory colleagues plot to dump him as Scottish Conservatives leader

EXCLUSIVE: One Tory MSP claimed Douglas Ross lacked empathy and had presided over a failed political strategy

Douglas Ross' position as Scottish Tory leader is under threat after his party was hammered at the local council elections.
A Conservative MSP told the Record informal talks have already taken place about dumping Ross after the Conservatives lost dozens of councillors and second place to Labour.
The parliamentarian said Ross' u-turn on the Prime Minister and partygate had been a disaster - and accused him of not being "empathetic" or "warm".
They added: "He doesn't have a lot of built-up loyalty. He doesn't do the rounds. He doesn't touch base. He's not a people person.
"He has just lost all credibility."
The local authority results were a disaster for Ross after the SNP recorded a strong first place and Labour relegated the Tories to distant third.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/douglas-ross-under-threat-tory-26897163

poor wee dougie ross. A light home , but nobody home . Not the sharpest tool in the box , but always great to see the tories kicking lumps out of each other after yet another humiliating election result/

But is it REALLY his fault.

I had a Tory wannabe on my doorstep about five days before the election. I said I really didn't know who to vote for, and he naturally assumed my reluctance to vote Tory was down to Boris. 

I said not really, I'd already had the opportunity to tell Boris to his face what a prick he was, when he parked his bus with the wrong amount of money in the car park outside my old employers office to campaign.

Frankly, I said, I'm more incensed by Sunak happily rigging things to ensure his kids don't pay £250 million in inheritance tax. 

He didn't even know we were being screwed that way but I'm pleased to say he was surprised when I explained.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

The next scot tory leader.............the brainbox of north britainshire........... :D annie wells........

Thomas

Douglas Ross under threat as Tory colleagues plot to dump him as Scottish Conservatives leader

EXCLUSIVE: One Tory MSP claimed Douglas Ross lacked empathy and had presided over a failed political strategy

Douglas Ross' position as Scottish Tory leader is under threat after his party was hammered at the local council elections.
A Conservative MSP told the Record informal talks have already taken place about dumping Ross after the Conservatives lost dozens of councillors and second place to Labour.
The parliamentarian said Ross' u-turn on the Prime Minister and partygate had been a disaster - and accused him of not being "empathetic" or "warm".
They added: "He doesn't have a lot of built-up loyalty. He doesn't do the rounds. He doesn't touch base. He's not a people person.
"He has just lost all credibility."
The local authority results were a disaster for Ross after the SNP recorded a strong first place and Labour relegated the Tories to distant third.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/douglas-ross-under-threat-tory-26897163

poor wee dougie ross. A light home , but nobody home . Not the sharpest tool in the box , but always great to see the tories kicking lumps out of each other after yet another humiliating election result/