Monkeypox is DEFINITELY nothing to do with vaccines, so shut up.

Started by Scott777, May 20, 2022, 01:01:24 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on May 21, 2022, 02:08:45 PM

But shouldn't we/they be equally aware and concerned with the 57,000 cases of gonorrhea diagnosed each year in England?

Not if you are a happily married man. And if you ain't and feel as though you are peeing hedgehogs backwards, there is always the Dreadnought hospital in Greenwich
Algerie Francais !

patman post

I can understand why tens of people catching a previously little-known disease in a short space of time concerns the authorities and the British public.

But shouldn't we/they be equally aware and concerned with the 57,000 cases of gonorrhea diagnosed each year in England?

Especially as strains of this and other diseases are becoming resistant to current antibiotics...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on May 21, 2022, 12:38:27 PM
I am fairly liberal on these matters and as I have said before, as long as the gays and monkeys love each other then I can't see that any harm has been done.

That said, I can see why the Peking Pox has gone out of fashion. In fact, I can't see why it ever was. Priggish and pompous, I can understand it being over taken by newer and more exciting events such as the Ukrainian kerfuffle. That still has plenty of mileage in it, so what the appeal of buggering monkeys is I do not know.
Well I can only guess.....but a monkey isn't going to talk the police and perhaps cost you your seat/job/liberty.
Allegedly
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on May 21, 2022, 09:00:11 AM
Judging by the report in the Telegraph, it's been spread by gay and bisexual men having sex with each other and possibly animals.
So, it's the gay men monkeypox plague.

I am fairly liberal on these matters and as I have said before, as long as the gays and monkeys love each other then I can't see that any harm has been done.

That said, I can see why the Peking Pox has gone out of fashion. In fact, I can't see why it ever was. Priggish and pompous, I can understand it being over taken by newer and more exciting events such as the Ukrainian kerfuffle. That still has plenty of mileage in it, so what the appeal of buggering monkeys is I do not know.
Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 21, 2022, 09:00:11 AM

Or perhaps the monkey homo-erectus-pox?  🥴  (I know, I'm such a homo-erectusphobe.)  Poor old monkeys, getting all the blame.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 21, 2022, 05:07:21 AM
Well, I'd say 12 months ago we were not allowing travel to the dark continent to allow people to have their way with monkeys anything like as mush as we are now
Judging by the report in the Telegraph, it's been spread by gay and bisexual men having sex with each other and possibly animals.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on May 20, 2022, 04:25:12 PM
Any idea why this coincidence didn't happen 12 months ago?

Well, I'd say 12 months ago we were not allowing travel to the dark continent to allow people to have their way with monkeys anything like as mush as we are now 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 20, 2022, 04:47:08 PM
He said if you turn up the cycle threshold too high, anything will give a positive result. Not to mention that he said it should not be used as a diagnosis.

Very close.  The higher the cycle, the more likely it will match anything that you are looking for (any sequence you compare it to).
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

He said if you turn up the cycle threshold too high, anything will give a positive result. Not to mention that he said it should not be used as a diagnosis.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 20, 2022, 04:25:12 PM
Scott , if you are suggesting that the AZ jab is responsible for an upsurge in monkeypox, which, of course you are not - it's just coincidence.

Well Barry, if you look for Covid, you find Covid.  Were they looking for monkeypox 12 months ago?  What did Kary Mullis say about PCR?

Scott777

Oh, look, after starting this thread, this appears in the news.

"UK monkeypox cases double to 20 - Sajid Javid"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61520228

Barry

Scott , if you are suggesting that the AZ jab is responsible for an upsurge in monkeypox, which, of course you are not - it's just coincidence.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

It's great to see no one cares any more about lockdowns and mass vaccination, now that other stuff has taken it off our minds.  Who cares about mass experimental vaccination, anyway?  No one ever died from that, did they?  🤔  I'm sure the new thing, "monkeypox", that's going around, will not hurt anyone, and if it does, surely there will be an experimental vaccine for that, which we can shove in people and hope for the best.

And please don't give a moment's thought to the incredible coincidence (it must be) that the Astra-Zeneca vaccines were made using a chimpanzee virus.  Obviously, there cannot possibly be any link between injecting millions of people with an attenuated chimp virus, and the detection of monkeypox using tests which don't do a full gene sequence match, but only match a small part of the monkeypox virus.  I mean, it just isn't possible the tests could actually detect a bit of the chimp viruses from the Astra-Zeneca vaccines, and assume it's a living monkeypox virus, so put that out of your mind immediately, until the corporate media tell you to put it into your mind, maybe 5 years later.  😁

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/23/oxford-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-everything-we-know-so-far