Monkeypox is DEFINITELY nothing to do with vaccines, so shut up.

Started by Scott777, May 20, 2022, 01:01:24 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2022, 09:55:39 AM
Do you think it took 50 years for the cessation of smallpox vaccination to lead to monkeypox?  Why were we not vulnerable for 50 years, but now after one big SCARY 'pandemic' and mass vaccination, suddenly it's a thing?
You seem to love your dramas. Perhaps the recent meteors that have landed brought it with them! ;D It is also possible that those who you follow just can't let go of their notoriety and are desperate for a new bandwagon simply to keep those vulnerable in a perpetual state of panic. Are you sure they do not earn ££££s for their trouble? 

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on May 24, 2022, 09:47:08 AM
I read somewhere that there has been a suggestion for some years that this pox would take the place of smallpox since routine vaccination of children stopped. It is I believe related to small pox and the vaccines are already available. Smallpox vaccination of children ceased in about 1971 because it had been eradicated so I guess there is an argument that those without protection will be vulnerable.

It would make sense for those unprotected to update their vaccinations if monkeypox becomes a problem.

Do you think it took 50 years for the cessation of smallpox vaccination to lead to monkeypox?  Why were we not vulnerable for 50 years, but now after one big SCARY 'pandemic' and mass vaccination, suddenly it's a thing?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 23, 2022, 10:17:40 PM
MUST is only true when there is a legal requirement. Perhaps you could point us towards the monkeypox isolation law, in a link.
I watched the ITV video, it was not in that.

I wasn't saying it's a law, just reporting on what the media are saying, in reference to the HSA.  Usually politicians follow the media agenda, because they all follow the money (the corporate agenda, in this case, testing and vaccine companies, and big tech).
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

I read somewhere that there has been a suggestion for some years that this pox would take the place of smallpox since routine vaccination of children stopped. It is I believe related to small pox and the vaccines are already available. Smallpox vaccination of children ceased in about 1971 because it had been eradicated so I guess there is an argument that those without protection will be vulnerable.

It would make sense for those unprotected to update their vaccinations if monkeypox becomes a problem.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on May 23, 2022, 10:57:22 AM
I'll hold you to that, in a few months time.  PCR tests still being used, when we know they are crap and formed the basis of cases rates through much of the lockdown.  And we know monkeypox 'cases' can be without symptoms.
Likewise
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on May 23, 2022, 09:02:27 PM
ITV: The monkey-lurgy can be spread by close contact, anyone who is told by 'health authorities' that they had contact with infected person MUST isolate, 
MUST is only true when there is a legal requirement. Perhaps you could point us towards the monkeypox isolation law, in a link.
I watched the ITV video, it was not in that.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

ITV: The monkey-lurgy can be spread by close contact, anyone who is told by 'health authorities' that they had contact with infected person MUST isolate, and it has typical viral type symptoms.  Sounds like a prime candidate for the next panPCRdemic to me.  Perfect for 'authorities' to assess your "typical viral type symptoms", take a false positive PCR result, call it a case, and restrict your freedom.  Prepare for lockdowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsSSqHUMrHo

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on May 22, 2022, 11:48:24 PM
Scott this is not coronavirus mk2.

I'll hold you to that, in a few months time.  PCR tests still being used, when we know they are crap and formed the basis of cases rates through much of the lockdown.  And we know monkeypox 'cases' can be without symptoms.

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on May 22, 2022, 11:48:24 PM
Scott this is not coronavirus mk2.
No

But in this report of a paper scheduled for publication in the chinese virology journal "Virologica Sinica" https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1995820X22000414 ...

As best I can work out, from study of a dozen separate papers that pop up when i search for the technique, Transformation Associated Recombination is a way to allow "naked DNA" from a species to be recombined into cells but there is a significant problem with yeast cells that basically allow it to screw around, and some crazy buggers are currently using monkey pox to poke the holes in the technique, and this is being done in everyone's favourite research institute in you know where.

God alone knows why this is a good idea and I'm going to go have a lie down

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 22, 2022, 11:11:14 PM
Scott. No one is listening, you're an absolute barnpot, and I for one will not be responding to any of your posts from now on.

But you responded to this one.  🤣  Never mind, I know stuff like science might be above you, so you leave this thread to the grown ups.

Scott777

Just to confirm, PCR tests (that's that one that the WHO eventually withdrew from recommendation, and which should not be used to diagnose infectious disease), are indeed being used to test for monkeypox.  But don't worry, cos false tests could not possibly be used to claim there is a false pandemic.  🤣

https://www.itg.be/E/Article/institute-of-tropical-medicine-now-conducting-its-own-monkey-pox-pcr-tests

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2022, 10:54:28 AM
Monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox.  BE AFRAID.  BE VERY AFRAID.  COS MEDIA SAYS SO.  ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM.  NEXT OUTBREAK COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU (or shop or restaurant or stadium).  RETURN OF THE LOCKDOWN, BUT NEW VACCINES WILL FREE US.  😱😛

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61532083.amp
Scott. No one is listening, you're an absolute barnpot, and I for one will not be responding to any of your posts from now on. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on May 21, 2022, 02:48:03 PM
Not if you are a happily married man. And if you ain't and feel as though you are peeing hedgehogs backwards, there is always the Dreadnought hospital in Greenwich
Um ...

I remember hearing that AIDS would never be taken seriously until a few more vicars daughter's went down with it.

The problem of course is that when you and I were "experimenting" with sex, three million units of penicillin up somewhere painful to teach you a lesson, and a stiff lecture from whoever was sticking you was about as bad as it gets. 

... They did have penicillin in your youth ??

The problem is we who are "happily married" which I take as a euphemism for "will get a bloody good thumping with a kitchen utensil if found to have been putting it about" have daughters or grand daughters .... or a sons or grandsons ...

So a certain amount of "concern" ought to be there 

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox, monkeypox.  BE AFRAID.  BE VERY AFRAID.  COS MEDIA SAYS SO.  ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM.  NEXT OUTBREAK COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU (or shop or restaurant or stadium).  RETURN OF THE LOCKDOWN, BUT NEW VACCINES WILL FREE US.  😱😛

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61532083.amp