USA and EU unite against uk on northern ireland protocol

Started by Thomas, May 24, 2022, 08:11:10 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 24, 2022, 08:17:57 AM
Nothing to do with Brexit,they just keep coming second in the premiership.......there's never been so many gutted scousers since the invention of locking wheel nuts. :P
? Eh?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on May 24, 2022, 08:11:10 AM
NI Protocol: US has 'unwavering' support of Good Friday Agreement

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-61538242

Im sure many of you have read that both  the EU and USA , the uks bestest bestest friend , have bothe united unequivocally to support both the GFA and the NIP , much to boris johnson and the english tory governments dismay.

There seems to be this feeling among many people especially in england that if they get rid of joe biden somehow , then they can then get rid of the NIP. I think irish america goes much deeper and is spread much further than one guy in the whitehouse .It seems to encompass both cross party support in the usa and of course millions of irish american voters.

I think johnson and the tory party know all this , have no real intention of reneging on the nip , and this is all just tory party press releases to make it seem to their angry support they are about to do something on the protocol while the intention is to kick the can down the road until 2024 , when the northern irish have a vote on the NIP , and then whatever way it goes , blame stormont. We shall see.

May 2022 , and brexit , a uk vote i am told where the whole uk had to leave , still hasnt been enacted.

:D Anyone seen my mate stevlin? No wonder he can't show his face on this forum after the shitshow we have witnessed these past number of years.
Nothing to do with Brexit,they just keep coming second in the premiership.......there's never been so many gutted scousers since the invention of locking wheel nuts. :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

NI Protocol: US has 'unwavering' support of Good Friday Agreement

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-61538242

Im sure many of you have read that both  the EU and USA , the uks bestest bestest friend , have bothe united unequivocally to support both the GFA and the NIP , much to boris johnson and the english tory governments dismay.

There seems to be this feeling among many people especially in england that if they get rid of joe biden somehow , then they can then get rid of the NIP. I think irish america goes much deeper and is spread much further than one guy in the whitehouse .It seems to encompass both cross party support in the usa and of course millions of irish american voters.

I think johnson and the tory party know all this , have no real intention of reneging on the nip , and this is all just tory party press releases to make it seem to their angry support they are about to do something on the protocol while the intention is to kick the can down the road until 2024 , when the northern irish have a vote on the NIP , and then whatever way it goes , blame stormont. We shall see.

May 2022 , and brexit , a uk vote i am told where the whole uk had to leave , still hasnt been enacted.

:D Anyone seen my mate stevlin? No wonder he cant show his face on this forum after the shitshow we have witnessed these past number of years.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!