And with one bound Boris was free !

Started by Borchester, May 27, 2022, 10:41:32 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 28, 2022, 11:25:36 AM
The more parties the better as far as Im concerned ???

There are gaping holes across the political spectrum that leave people unrepresented from far left to far right . Maybe with more choice the two party system will become governments of multi coalitions .
i think both you and i have been saying for years , often the lone two voices on these forums , that people shouldnt vote labour or tory.

The two party system is dead , and has been for many a year. We are now at the stage where people , especially in your country hold thier nose and vote for the least worst.

The brit elite will have tobe dragged kicking and screaming , but one day they will be forced to confront a multi party system , as labour and tory no longer cut the mustard for the vast majority.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on May 27, 2022, 10:41:32 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/27/tony-blair-rallies-elite-macron-style-transformation-british/

Well, maybe not. But Tony Blair is after setting up a new, centre party which might well split the left wing vote and save the Fat Controller's bacon.
interesting i see your auld friend ruth davidson is involved as well according to the scottish media. Wonder what it is that has these political relics spooked? :D

To be fair though borkie you are spot on. I think just about everyone on this forum and others i post on agree with reach other regarding tony blair and the general hatred of the man.

He has this uncanny ability to unite left and right , scot  english and irish against him. I always say the fat controler is an extremely lucky politician , and so it proves again.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

The more parties the better as far as Im concerned ???

There are gaping holes across the political spectrum that leave people unrepresented from far left to far right . Maybe with more choice the two party system will become governments of multi coalitions . 

Borchester

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/27/tony-blair-rallies-elite-macron-style-transformation-british/

Well, maybe not. But Tony Blair is after setting up a new, centre party which might well split the left wing vote and save the Fat Controller's bacon.
Algerie Francais !