Blame the French

Started by cromwell, May 30, 2022, 06:52:21 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 31, 2022, 05:04:49 PM
Yes it must have been great for the Liverpool players when they recieved their loosers medals to turn round and see all their fans had left the stadium .
You'll never walk alone  eh , maybe they need a new song
:D A man city fan liking a crystal palaces fans post about empty seats in a major european final. LMFAO. What do you know about european champions finals? Celtic have played in more champions cup finals than man city and palace put together. when the fack was the last time palace played in a major final? Was that the wan where ian wright was the ball boy?

As for empty stadiums , fak me have you seen the piss getting ripped out of city and the etihad on a regular basis for that very same thing?

Do crystal palace have any songs to sing ? :D As for man city , worst songs and worst atmosphere in european football. Blue moon fa k sake . Im choking here.

I dont think the scousers are going to take lectures off of other englishman , either manky mancs or cockney sparras for football behaviour. Your national teams support has one of the worst reputations in world football , and as for london clubs, i know many of them dont win anything but the few that are successfull more or less like chelski and west ham make liverpool fans look like angels.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 03:20:54 PM
OK, but nowhere did I suggest it was OK to go to a match without a ticket, did I? - so why I had to answer that question, I do not know.
It's perfectly OK to go to Paris without a match ticket, but don't expect to go to the match.
The problem is they bought fake tickets expected to get in with them and didn't.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2022, 04:31:52 PM
Right or wrong its the norm barry for every cup final i can think of both in scotland , in england and outside. Man city havent won a european final since the anglo italian cup in 1872 , but i bet there were plenty of ticketless mancs there in that final.

Cromwells letting his scouse baiting get the better of him in this thread.

If the scousers are at fault , at least they show a bit of passion for their team unlike the wet blankets in manchester.
You do talk some crap Tommy and for your info it's not Man City it's across all the divisions,yes I know you have a relative who is a dipper fan.

I could post the links to the ads for scam tickets guaranteed to get you in for £50 or £100,only they didn't and that caused the problem.

And from this comment on another post

QuoteI doubt there was a french polis that knew liverpools reputation or was alive when heysel happened
well funnily enough that's just what French officials are referring to,Heysel.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2022, 04:31:52 PM

If the scousers are at fault , at least they show a bit of passion for their team 
Yes it must have been great for the Liverpool players when they recieved their loosers medals to turn round and see all their fans had left the stadium . 
You'll never walk alone  eh , maybe they need a new song 

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 03:20:54 PM
OK, but nowhere did I suggest it was OK to go to a match without a ticket, did I? -
Right or wrong its the norm barry for every cup final i can think of both in scotland , in england and outside. Man city havent won a european final since the anglo italian cup in 1872 , but i bet there were plenty of ticketless mancs there in that final.

Cromwells letting his scouse baiting get the better of him in this thread.

If the scousers are at fault , at least they show a bit of passion for their team unlike the wet blankets in manchester.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 30, 2022, 10:38:31 PM
I didn't say it all was
Yeah seen reporters who apparently were at both ends of the ground at the same time,read what SW posted.....where were the problems for the Spanish supporters?

And are you maintaining despite having less than 20000 tickets available it was ok for Klopp to encourage another 50 odd thousand to go without tickets?

I personally think you are talking bollocks cromwell , and your outrage in this thread at the scousers is lifted off the back pages of some manc tabloid rubbish.

I know its fun to scouse bait , but what are you actually on about in this thread insinuating ticketless scousers are the root cause of alleged bad behaviour?

Prominent members of the huns were calling on fans to go to seville to see sevco play Frankfurt , and allegedly  100 000 ginger huns , many of them white skinned freckly drum bangers from the shankill , turned up and trashed bars and cafes in spain. The attendance in the stadium was 38 thousand , split between both sets of fans and uefa hangers on.

So no , there isnt anything wrong with klop calling for liverpool fans to go without tickets , thats the norm . Ticketless fans also dont necessarily cause problems , celtic did the same in 2003 in the uefa final when 80 000 of us descended on seville to play porto , and celtic got an award for the fans behaviour.

I doubt there was a french polis that knew liverpools reputation or was alive when heysel happened. Thats english newspaper bollocks and envy from other clubs fans. I think it more the french polis remembered the english fans behaviour in euro 2016 , when the worst fans in the world , thats england fans , were throwing plastic chairs at little old french ladies in roadside cafes in marseille before being chased away by russian fans.

So i think the truth  is somewhere in the middle , a bit of eagerness on the french polis behalf and english fans general reputation  , loathed wherever they go.

To be fair to you , no need to worry about man city fans. Man city dont have any european perdigree unlike great clubs like liverpool and real madrid , and the locals of the manchester sink estates cant afford season tickets anyway.

With the prawn sandwich brigade at the etihad  , the most boisterous activity on match day is a generous round of clapping before they scuttle off to get their buses home at half time back to the english home counties.

Gallacher was the only manc in the crowd when they celebrated the league win , and between the foriegn mercenaries on the pitch and the glory hunting home counties accents of the crowd singing blue moon , he said he felt like a foreigner himself at the shitty had.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 12:40:05 PM
It is in the op and the link in the op.
From the op and link confirms he said that.
OK, but nowhere did I suggest it was OK to go to a match without a ticket, did I? - so why I had to answer that question, I do not know.
It's perfectly OK to go to Paris without a match ticket, but don't expect to go to the match.

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 12:12:42 PM
Of course it is not OK. Where did I mention this? I knew nothing about it until you posted it.
It is in the op and the link in the op.

Quotewell Klopp told the fans to go to Paris whether they had a ticket or not,how stupid was that?
From the op and link confirms he said that.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 11:34:00 AM
You still haven't answered if it is ok for a club representative to encourage tens of thousands without tickets to travel to Paris or why this horde are seen as innocents when in other cases they are threatening.

Of course it is not OK. Where did I mention this? I knew nothing about it until you posted it. 
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

I think given the French are up for any excuse to kick an Englishman in the nadgers anyone who went there is a bloody idiot.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 10:26:25 AM
Losing the argument? Accuse those opposing you of duplicity. Oh - and add an emoticon.
Let's not have your Man City disdain for all "Bin Dippers" get in the way of the discussion, eh?
Oh blimey bit touchy there,I didn't accuse you of anything just reminded you of what you posted.

You still haven't answered if it is ok for a club representative to encourage tens of thousands without tickets to travel to Paris or why this horde are seen as innocents when in other cases they are threatening.

I'll also remind you have used the same emoticon,I could say you were accusing me of duplicity as a biased man city supporter but wont because you were making a point.

Anyway I suppose judging by some threads on here if the said crowd were black it would've been ok. :P

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 30, 2022, 10:38:31 PM
I didn't say it all was
Yeah seen reporters who apparently were at both ends of the ground at the same time,read what SW posted.....where were the problems for the Spanish supporters?

And are you maintaining despite having less than 20000 tickets available it was ok for Klopp to encourage another 50 odd thousand to go without tickets?

There are also all the now revealed posts on social media showing the adverts for scam tickets guaranteed to get you in.

Anyway Baz not many posts ago you told us you didn't believe a word the media told us :P
Losing the argument? Accuse those opposing you of duplicity. Oh - and add an emoticon.
Let's not have your Man City disdain for all "Bin Dippers" get in the way of the discussion, eh?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2022, 09:29:35 PM
Saw a video of a lad at the turnstile showing his ticket to the staff and he got a face full of Pepper Spray. Is that collateral damage?
I didn't say it all was
Quote from: Barry on May 30, 2022, 09:41:00 PM
According to Cromwell, yes it is. Along with lawfully acting reporters and kids who were with parents going to the match. The Police must have got it right and all Scousers are suspects, apparently. Come on!

Yeah seen reporters who apparently were at both ends of the ground at the same time,read what SW posted.....where were the problems for the Spanish supporters?

There are also all the now revealed posts on social media showing the adverts for scam tickets guaranteed to get you in.

Anyway Baz not many posts ago you told us you didn't believe a word the media told us :P

Barry

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2022, 09:29:35 PM
Saw a video of a lad at the turnstile showing his ticket to the staff and he got a face full of Pepper Spray. Is that collateral damage?
According to Cromwell, yes it is. Along with lawfully acting reporters and kids who were with parents going to the match. The Police must have got it right and all Scousers are suspects, apparently. Come on!
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on May 30, 2022, 07:40:10 PM
No need to..........at demos,protests,picket lines not everybody is breaking the law......collateral damage ain't it.
Saw a video of a lad at the turnstile showing his ticket to the staff and he got a face full of Pepper Spray. Is that collateral damage?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.