Blame the French

Started by cromwell, May 30, 2022, 06:52:21 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 31, 2022, 09:54:51 PM
Celtic have never played in a Champions league final Thomas , the European cup in 1967 was a knockout competition in which your side had a good cup run and managed to pull off a win . A bit like a second division Sunderland winning the FA cup .::)

You can only win the top competition in europe as it is formatted at the time , and if it was so easy mate , how come you or the mancs didnt win it?

England win the world cup in 66 , and its the greatest achievement in thwe world we never stop hearing about , celtic win the top european comepteition a year later and its easy? :D
No we have never won  feck all , the oldest club still in excistance (1861) and nothing not a bean . Probably because we keep buying 'superstars' from Scotland  , the latest one Celtics top scorer for how many seasons can't hit a bulls arse with a banjo in a proper league ,we never learn .:(

But its not about winning , its about being there and in that we win every week
well , you are just in the english league making up the numbers , but i have wee bit more respect for you than man city or chelski.

You are crap, but you are honestly crap , unlike cheaters like city or chelsea. If uefa applied a proper fair play system across europe , capped wages and transfers and general spending , guardiola would be back working in a tapas bar in barcelona and the mercenaries would all be off from manc lands rainy skys.

City and chelsea would be back in the second division where they belong. A couple rich arabs and russians armed with brown envelopes go a long way with uefa.

Man city and chelsea epitomise everything that is wrong with european football today.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 31, 2022, 09:54:51 PM
Celtic have never played in a Champions league final Thomas , the European cup in 1967 was a knockout competition in which your side had a good cup run and managed to pull off a win . A bit like a second division Sunderland winning the FA cup .::)

No we have never won  feck all , the oldest club still in excistance (1861) and nothing not a bean . Probably because we keep buying 'superstars' from Scotland  , the latest one Celtics top scorer for how many seasons can't hit a bulls arse with a banjo in a proper league ,we never learn .:(

But its not about winning , its about being there and in that we win every week .
Yep that's real footie.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2022, 05:43:56 PM
:D A man city fan liking a crystal palaces fans post about empty seats in a major european final. LMFAO. What do you know about european champions finals? Celtic have played in more champions cup finals than man city and palace put together. when the fack was the last time palace played in a major final? Was that the wan where ian wright was the ball boy?

As for empty stadiums , fak me have you seen the piss getting ripped out of city and the etihad on a regular basis for that very same thing?

Do crystal palace have any songs to sing ? :D As for man city , worst songs and worst atmosphere in european football. Blue moon fa k sake . Im choking here.

I dont think the scousers are going to take lectures off of other englishman , either manky mancs or cockney sparras for football behaviour. Your national teams support has one of the worst reputations in world football , and as for london clubs, i know many of them dont win anything but the few that are successfull more or less like chelski and west ham make liverpool fans look like angels.

No we have never won  feck all , the oldest club still in excistance (1861) and nothing not a bean . Probably because we keep buying 'superstars' from Scotland  , the latest one Celtics top scorer for how many seasons cant hit a bulls arse with a banjo in a proper league ,we never learn .:(

But its not about winning , its about being there and in that we win every week .

cromwell

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2022, 06:04:45 PM
Spanish supporters are now coming out and saying they experienced oppressive policing and ridiculous queues, as well as locals stirring trouble and trying to snatch bags.
Locals being African migrants coming to a town near you as soon as they can get the money together for the raft . Bag snatching is one way as was the reported mugging of Liverpool fans . The fact that Paris is a cesspit of Europes open borders making is not in question .Nor really is that French police are that used to crowd problems that they have learnt to quash any problems before they lose control .

They are pretty useless at community policing it seems but we knew that before Saturday night .We also knew that the bin dippers have more than their fair share of chancers . It was always likely to end in tears 

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2022, 06:29:30 PM
and....? Tweet about "english" football fans? From "dark jackie " a man city fan having a pop at the scousers? ::)

desperate stuff  now cromwell.

Next you will be telling us the english and french are best of friends , and the scousers are the fly in the ointment. :D
So the French didn't say that in that press conference then?
Quote from: Thomas on May 31, 2022, 05:44:52 PM
scousers bought fake tickets? LMFAO. Man city take fake cardboard cut outs into the stadium to help fill the empty spaces.
You've laughed your bottom off so many times it ceased to exist years ago.

Unfortunately that means it is no longer able to do the job intended  and as a result it all now issues from your mouth.
:)

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 06:23:56 PM
https://twitter.com/hundredmillie/status/1531419975717728257?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1531419975717728257%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
and....? Tweet about "english" football fans? From "dark jackie " a man city fan having a pop at the scousers? ::)

desperate stuff  now cromwell.

Next you will be telling us the english and french are best of friends , and the scousers are the fly in the ointment. :D

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 06:10:58 PM
Like you accused me of duplicity earlier in the thread. If you have any evidence against the Liverpool fans, provide it in a proper link. Otherwise, I'm done with this thread.
https://twitter.com/hundredmillie/status/1531419975717728257?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1531419975717728257%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I accused you of nowt,I reminded you that you'd posted that you and your wife no longer believe the msm,that's true is it not?

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2022, 06:04:45 PM
Spanish supporters are now coming out and saying they experienced oppressive policing and ridiculous queues, as well as locals stirring trouble and trying to snatch bags.
:D

cromwell will be accusing you of talking bile next nick.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 05:55:19 PM
As usual Thomas all you can come out with is drivel and bile when confronted  with something you disagree with.
Like you accused me of duplicity earlier in the thread. If you have any evidence against the Liverpool fans, provide it in a proper link. Otherwise, I'm done with this thread. 
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on May 30, 2022, 10:38:31 PM
I didn't say it all was
Yeah seen reporters who apparently were at both ends of the ground at the same time,read what SW posted.....where were the problems for the Spanish supporters?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 05:55:19 PM
As usual Thomas all you can come out with is drivel and bile when confronted  with something you disagree with.
where? what have i said that is either

1. bile

2. drivel.

3. wrong?

You on the other hand get your info from the back outrage page of some manc newspaper. When were you last at a major football final?

third division play offs dont count cromwell.

"the french polis are still disturbed about heysel" LMFAO. more like they remember the anglais throwing chairs at their grannies in marseille in  the euros.

17. The Etihad (Manchester City) – For many years, Manchester City fans were regarded as some of the most loyal and ardent across the country. Choosing to support their local team and not chase glory like some of their city counterparts, the fans have experienced a multitude of highs and lows. However, then came the Arab money. The Etihad stadium is often seen as one of the quietest in the league and there are often hordes of empty seats when they face lesser sides.

:D
https://talksport.com/football/339906/ranking-every-premier-league-club-based-atmosphere-their-home-stadium-worst-best/

cromwell

As usual Thomas all you can come out with is drivel and bile when confronted  with something you disagree with.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 05:05:36 PM
You do talk some crap Tommy and for your info it's not Man City it's across all the divisions,yes I know you have a relative who is a dipper fan.

i think you are geting mixed up. I have a cousin who is a man utd season ticket holder , another who is a blackburn fan who has started going to see your lot , and my cousins girlfirend is a scouser who supports everton.

QuoteI could post the links to the ads for scam tickets guaranteed to get you in for £50 or £100,only they didn't and that caused the problem.
scammer trying to take advantage of gullible fans at major cup finals? Well i never. Same happens with every other club i can think of . Except man city , as they dont get to many finals and when they do , take cardboard cut out fans wae themn as they cannae fill the stadium , so the touts dont bother.

Howling. A man city fan and a palace fan lecturing the scousers on the pedigree of european football and stadium eitquette must be the equivalent as kevin bridges said of a guy who cannae afford his bus fare lecturing mark zuckerburg how to make billions.

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on May 31, 2022, 05:18:02 PM
The problem is they bought fake tickets expected to get in with them and didn't.
scousers bought fake tickets? LMFAO. Man city take fake cardboard cut outs into the stadium to help fill the empty spaces.