Main Menu

Jubilee time

Started by T00ts, May 30, 2022, 08:20:22 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on May 30, 2022, 10:46:24 PM
She is nearly a 100, poor old girl.

I am sure she would be happier dumping all the dancing and singing on Big Ears and spending the weekend watching the horse racing on the telly.If she has to do something, maybe she could knight Depputy for services to bookmakers?
Yes where is he? I miss his posts telling me I'm a daft old bugger and hand wringing liberal to boot.

Anyway Borky you're right,she deserves to put her feet up though leaving the celebrations to big ears and the ugly sister is a mistake,it would be better passed on to Wills who doesn't chat to his plants and missus who when she smiles it doesn't turn fresh milk sour like camilla de ville.

Anyway happy Jubilee everyone or as the Chinese pot makers made it Jubbly. Union Flag
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on May 30, 2022, 08:20:22 PM
Well I guess someone has to mention it but Jubilee weekend fast approaches and the question has to be are you in or out?  I have a small gathering in a neighbour's garden to attend to celebrate. I hear of street parties round and about the area and there is bunting already on houses. So some are already gearing up to toast the Queen and her tremendous reign.

What are your plans?  Union Flag  Union Flag  Union Flag

She is nearly a 100, poor old girl.

I am sure she would be happier dumping all the dancing and singing on Big Ears and spending the weekend watching the horse racing on the telly.If she has to do something, maybe she could knight Depputy for services to bookmakers?
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Well I guess someone has to mention it but Jubilee weekend fast approaches and the question has to be are you in or out?  I have a small gathering in a neighbour's garden to attend to celebrate. I hear of street parties round and about the area and there is bunting already on houses. So some are already gearing up to toast the Queen and her tremendous reign.

What are your plans?  Union Flag  Union Flag  Union Flag