Hepatitis is definitely nothing to do with mass vaccination, so keep schtum.

Started by Scott777, May 31, 2022, 10:58:17 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 06, 2022, 09:59:23 AM
Hepatitis can be caused my multiple things, sex, dirty water in cooking. So what type of hepatitis are we talking about?

We are not talking about a type.

A headache can be caused by many things, sex, heat, loud music, a punch in the head.  But I don't think these are different types of headache.  You wouldn't say: I got a sex headache today.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 04, 2022, 05:55:02 PM
"unidentified variant of hepatitis" - this bit is a little confused, John.  I thought you were clever.  Hepatitis doesn't have variants, although there are different variants of a virus that can cause it.

We don't have the age of all these kids, so maybe they were all under 15 months.  I don't have a theory, but I would suggest it as a possibility.  As I have said, hepatitis is inflammation of the liver.  Some Covid vaccines have caused inflammation of the heart, and these hepatitis cases are otherwise a mystery.
I'm clever enough to have been innoculated against the one you get from drinking  unsafe water, the one you get from swimming in polluted water, and the one you get from sex with gay men.

That last one caused a few eyebrows at Sharm El Sheik.

Until we told the border guards I was a former medical researcher who converted blood from one group to another for battlefield use, and my colleagues similarly injected were the Medics that used my research ...

But that's only three variants. I've never heard d of the other two.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 04, 2022, 11:01:07 AM
Hepatitis what what?  Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver.  In these cases, it does not appear to be caused by a virus.  (Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart.)
Hepatitis can be caused my multiple things, sex, dirty water in cooking. So what type of hepatitis are we talking about?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 04, 2022, 03:10:49 PM
Are you seriously trying to put it about that a woman given the COVID Jab is more susceptible to having a child who has a higher than average propensity to a failure of the liver caused by an unidentified variant of hepatitis ?

If so then your theory has a problem. All those children who have succumbed to this illness for this reason cannot be over the age of fifteen months,

"unidentified variant of hepatitis" - this bit is a little confused, John.  I thought you were clever.  Hepatitis doesn't have variants, although there are different variants of a virus that can cause it.

We don't have the age of all these kids, so maybe they were all under 15 months.  I don't have a theory, but I would suggest it as a possibility.  As I have said, hepatitis is inflammation of the liver.  Some Covid vaccines have caused inflammation of the heart, and these hepatitis cases are otherwise a mystery.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 01, 2022, 04:04:43 PM
However, we don't know how many were born AFTER a mother got the jab, so you can't say it's not the jab.
How many of the kids are over two years of age ?

I admit what you suggest to be the plot here seems to me to be high tailing it off into the sunset with Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little.

Are you seriously trying to put it about that a woman given the COVID Jab is more susceptible to having a child who has a higher than average propensity to a failure of the liver caused by an unidentified variant of hepatitis ? 

If so then your theory has a problem. All those children who have succumbed to this illness for this reason cannot be over the age of fifteen months, because I was at the VERY TOP of the list to have the jab after care home residents and transplant patients as a direct result of my Long Covid initiated heart arrythmia and subsequent stroke, and that wasn't made available to me until March 2020. Pregnant women were some way down the list. 

If a single kid of three or above has this illness your insistence that it's down to the COVID Jab is utter bollix as there wasn't one
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 03, 2022, 07:19:22 PM
Hepatitis what?

Hepatitis what what?  Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver.  In these cases, it does not appear to be caused by a virus.  (Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart.)

patman post

Quote from: Nick on June 03, 2022, 07:19:22 PM
Hepatitis what?
So far the children affected have not had any of the five known hepatitis viruses — A, B, C, D or E...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 31, 2022, 10:58:17 AM
"At least 650 children have been diagnosed with a mysterious and severe hepatitis infection since early April"

"At least 38 children have required a transplant, and nine have died"

"The cases, which have so far puzzled health officials, have been reported in 33 different countries."

It's such a mystery that people all over the world are mysteriously getting this, after people all over the world got experimental injections.  What a MYSTERY.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/severe-acute-hepatitis-children-world-health-organization/#app
Hepatitis what?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 01, 2022, 05:44:23 PM
I don't understand the determination to suspect some sort of link.

Determination to suspect?  What an odd juxtaposition of words.

Actually, coroners have decided there's a link between vaccination and blood clots and myocarditis, so I think it's reasonable to ask the question, what else does it cause?  And yet, while I have never said the vaccines cause hepatitis, or monkeypox, quite a few people seem determined to believe it does not.  That's hypocrisy for you.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

I don't understand the determination to suspect some sort of link.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on May 31, 2022, 05:32:42 PM
But they may well know or be related to or live in the same country as someone who has been jabbed!!!!

Classic strawman.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on May 31, 2022, 12:09:42 PM
In the UK, as per the link I posted, it is NOT due to jabs because the majority of the increase is in under 5 years olds, none of which have had the jabs.

However, we don't know how many were born AFTER a mother got the jab, so you can't say it's not the jab.

johnofgwent

Not a huge mystery really

In the UK 197childten fell ill, nine needed transplants and none died. There is a link to a common virus that hits u flu season and the only real mystery is that as yet there seems no causal link that can be traced. 

But a number of nasty infections can hit the liver and children generally have immune systems less able to fight so whilst I am surprised no one has found the reason yet, I find the situation an unhappy one but that's about it

Barry

Quote from: patman post on May 31, 2022, 05:32:42 PM
But they may well know or be related to or live in the same country as someone who has been jabbed!!!!

You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss possible connections. This is why typhoid became such a killer...
Whether I am for or against possible connections, one thing is certain. PP will take the p155
† The end is nigh †