prince andrew song...

Started by Thomas, June 04, 2022, 11:55:08 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Mod Notice

Thread has run its course and is closed.

I'd only add however unsavoury the behaviour as described he like many others in or out of public life have been found guilty of nothing in a court of law but have by some in the court of public opinion.

The latter sometimes resonant of the burning of witches,whether it is so in this case like their conclusion of guilt will be decided one way or another in similar fashion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 01:34:58 PM
Dont shoot the messenger toots. I can't help it very few if any in scotland northern ireland or wales are bothered about your queen , countires across the world from the old common wealth are turning away from your monarchy and your fellow english are writing songs mocking them.

Scratch the surface of the wall to wall british propaganda , and i think you monarchists and british nationalists are horrified what you see under neath.

Its not the crass songs that are the problem , its the fact the forelock tugging adoration is missing in  a large part that bothers many of you.
Well until you shoot or otherwise disenfranchise the majority who in 2014 told the world they DIDNT want to become an independent country, she's still Your queen too...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on June 04, 2022, 12:50:03 PM
I realise that there are some who loathe the monarchy but surely we can give this weekend without promoting this kind of stuff. People are so unkind.
I don't think one needs to have any feelings in any direction towards the monarchy to acknowledge Porky's actions and associates leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

It does amuse me that a) the young lady he "never met" was old enough to consent to being shagged by him in the UK and the accusations only hold any weight because the actions were alleged to have taken place elsewhere, where a higher age applied and b) I wonder how much Sarah Ferguson got in her divorce settlement ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on June 04, 2022, 08:26:48 PM
This thread with 7 anti monarchy posts from Thomas, on the weekend of the 70th anniversary celebrations can only be seen by me as trolling.
are you saying that royalty demands blind subservience and obediance? You have known me online what? probably something akin to 12 years or so on these forums. Never once have i given the impression that im anything other than a scottish republican.

Sorry you feel im trolling , but surely  , as with the majority of the uk ,im allowed to express an opposite opinion to the fawning subservience and shite the media are punting.?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

This thread with 7 anti monarchy posts from Thomas, on the weekend of the 70th anniversary celebrations can only be seen by me as trolling.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on June 04, 2022, 01:44:14 PM
And don't you just lap it up? Even more than that you just love to whip anyone with a jot of loyalty to the NATION, its traditions or its history.
Which nation? The uk according to your own government is a multi national state. made up of four distinct nations ( or three and part of another) classed as in your own goverments words two countires a principality and a province. My nation is scotland and im loyal to it and it history and traditions which are different to yours.

QuoteLike I said you love it. I have seen analysis of that photo which showed quite clearly that it is a mock up of 2 others. Colours are different from the originals and it is obvious. You just go along with the lemmings if it makes you happy to fit in with low life.
toots quite clearly it isnt a real picture. Its someone taking the p .

The point im making is , all is not well with either the union ( only 1 in 6 english identify more as british than english) or the monarchy in your country.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 01:34:58 PM
Dont shoot the messenger toots. I can't help it very few if any in scotland northern ireland or wales are bothered about your queen , countires across the world from the old common wealth are turning away from your monarchy and your fellow english are writing songs mocking them.

Scratch the surface of the wall to wall british propaganda , and i think you monarchists and british nationalists are horrified what you see under neath.

Its not the crass songs that are the problem , its the fact the forelock tugging adoration is missing in  a large part that bothers many of you.
And don't you just lap it up? Even more than that you just love to whip anyone with a jot of loyalty to the NATION, its traditions or its history. I am loyal to the UK and proud of it. Those set on bringing it down won't get my support. 

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 01:39:18 PM

Like I said you love it. I have seen analysis of that photo which showed quite clearly that it is a mock up of 2 others. Colours are different from the originals and it is obvious. You just go along with the lemmings if it makes you happy to fit in with low life.

Thomas

so is it really just parts of southern england that is celebrating the jubilee?

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on June 04, 2022, 01:27:46 PM
There is always someone who will seek out the lowest level of behaviour and those who condone it. I don't. Instead of seeking to make financial gain it doesn't take much for most of us to rise to a better level for this celebration. Belittle as much as you like I find it offensive that anyone could be so utterly crass and tasteless.
Dont shoot the messenger toots. I cant help it very few if any in scotland northern ireland or wales are bothered about your queen , countires across the world from the old common wealth are turning away from your monarchy and your fellow english are writing songs mocking them.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 12:56:06 PM
come oan toots. Dont you think when they announced prince andrew wont be attending the celebrations as he has covid to loud laughter they kind of brought this sort of stuff on themselves?

In the vast majority of scotland northern ireland and wales , along with large parts of england from what i am reading , most folk couldnt really care less about the jubilee and arent getting involved.

Certain folk do seem to keep a good sence of humour though when things arent going too well. Good to see i say.
There is always someone who will seek out the lowest level of behaviour and those who condone it. I don't. Instead of seeking to make financial gain it doesn't take much for most of us to rise to a better level for this celebration. Belittle as much as you like I find it offensive that anyone could be so utterly crass and tasteless. 

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on June 04, 2022, 12:50:03 PM
I realise that there are some who loathe the monarchy but surely we can give this weekend without promoting this kind of stuff. People are so unkind.
come oan toots. Dont you think when they announced prince andrew wont be attending the celebrations as he has covid to loud laughter they kind of brought this sort of stuff on themselves?

In the vast majority of scotland northern ireland and wales , along with large parts of england from what i am reading , most folk couldnt really care less about the jubilee and arent getting involved.

Certain folk do seem to keep a good sence of humour though when things arent going too well. Good to see i say.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on June 04, 2022, 11:55:08 AM
:D

'Prince Andrew is a Sweaty N****' song close to top 10 on official charts

THE band behind the viral hit "Boris Johnson is a F****** C***" are hoping to make a statement in the charts over the Jubilee weekend with their take on Prince Andrew.
Essex punk band The K***s released "Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty N****" to mark the Queen's 70th year on the throne – and it's already sitting just outside the top 10 on the official UK charts in 12th position.

https://archive.ph/Trphq

"The grand old Duke of York, he said he didn't sweat. So why did he pay 12 million quid to a girl he'd never met?"

Thomas

:D

'Prince Andrew is a Sweaty N****' song close to top 10 on official charts

THE band behind the viral hit "Boris Johnson is a F****** C***" are hoping to make a statement in the charts over the Jubilee weekend with their take on Prince Andrew.
Essex punk band The K***s released "Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty N****" to mark the Queen's 70th year on the throne – and it's already sitting just outside the top 10 on the official UK charts in 12th position.

https://archive.ph/Trphq

"The grand old Duke of York, he said he didn't sweat. So why did he pay 12 million quid to a girl he'd never met?"