Where are Sheepy and DeppityDawg?

Started by HallowedBrexit, June 06, 2022, 01:23:51 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on July 23, 2022, 03:21:46 PM
More people are beginning to see the damage done to our country by the two men named above.

Farage - the media-savvy but embittered habitual trouble-maker intent on scoring one over the 'establishment', which consists of everyone except himself and a few UKIP crackpots dressed like farmers on market day.

Johnson - the blustering opportunist who changed his mind to support Brexit to get him into No.10 for a bit of a laugh (except it wasn't).

Sorry, we're a bit off topic, I'm talking about Farage and Johnson when I should be talking about Sheepy and DeppityDawg. Dancing

Maybe DeppityDawg ate Sheepy - you know what dogs can be like with sheep. Even if the dog and the sheep are both right-wing extremists, instincts can surface at unfortunate moments.
Probably bored with neoliberal dramatics ducky.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2022, 08:43:49 AM
Better tell farage not to hang up his political boots just yet streetwalker. Johnson could be kaput by the night .
More people are beginning to see the damage done to our country by the two men named above.

Farage - the media-savvy but embittered habitual trouble-maker intent on scoring one over the 'establishment', which consists of everyone except himself and a few UKIP crackpots dressed like farmers on market day.

Johnson - the blustering opportunist who changed his mind to support Brexit to get him into No.10 for a bit of a laugh (except it wasn't).

Sorry, we're a bit off topic, I'm talking about Farage and Johnson when I should be talking about Sheepy and DeppityDawg. Dancing

Maybe DeppityDawg ate Sheepy - you know what dogs can be like with sheep. Even if the dog and the sheep are both right-wing extremists, instincts can surface at unfortunate moments.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Sheepy left me a goodbye note. It had a large piece of sheep poo as a paperweight. 
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 06, 2022, 09:32:53 AM
The ERG are eurosceptics with reform at their core ,not leaving . The conservatives are a remain party  that cannot  be trusted with Brexit .
I might be wrong but I think our Nigel has lost the plot ,he seems sidetracked with other stuff . The leave movement will  unite under anothers banner I feel .
At the minute , obviously its all up in the air till the knives get put away and someone else cornonated.

As i said mate , its quite clear with prominent tories making remain noises over recent weeks , and now the attempt to knife bojo , plans are afoot to steer the uk back into "ties" with the EU.

Looks like its all kicking off again , cant see with the best will in the world as old borkie tries to make out how anyone new is going to settle the deep divisions in your country over brexit.

boris johnson isnt the problem. Sure he has tarnished himself and made mistakes , but jeremy hunt or whoever still has to come in and face the same gordian knots as johnson has. Whatever way he picks , hes going to piss one half off somehow.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on June 06, 2022, 09:44:50 AM
I can't find the leavers core at present to know who to support. If they succeed in ousting Boris - which is deserved but foolish at this point - an implosion of the Conservatives now will not only upset their party but the whole of Westminster. It's like some sort of death wish and once again it is evident that MPs are in post for themselves and not the country.
But since they have not got round to repeal Clegg's poisonous five year rule, if they do chuck Boris in the Thames which I doubt they will, we are back to a zombie parliament until a new Tory leader comes along.

I suspect a vote of no confidence will return a large majority for the Berk with the hair and he will have his mandate to draw a line under the jabbering masses.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2022, 08:37:03 AM
told you mate ....remainers smell blood. One by one they are starting to appear to take the piss , even our friendly hastings sock puppet.

:D

If thats true brady has received the required letters for a no confidence vote and johnson gets the boot , expect raptures and floods of remainers in orgasmic displays of euphoria at johnson impending demise.

Well the tidal wave is a bit of a damp squib... The BBC's has the news up for ages and I had to Initiate a thread myself !

No doubt the site robot will initiate twenty tomorrow from the various pages the Beeb and sky will create to celebrate, but I got the scoop here ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 06, 2022, 09:32:53 AM
The ERG are eurosceptics with reform at their core ,not leaving . The conservatives are a remain party  that cannot  be trusted with Brexit .
I might be wrong but I think our Nigel has lost the plot ,he seems sidetracked with other stuff . The leave movement will  unite under anothers banner I feel .
I can't find the leavers core at present to know who to support. If they succeed in ousting Boris - which is deserved but foolish at this point - an implosion of the Conservatives now will not only upset their party but the whole of Westminster. It's like some sort of death wish and once again it is evident that MPs are in post for themselves and not the country.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2022, 08:43:49 AM
never trust a tory mate. This could be the beginning of them jumping off the brexit bandwagon and going back to remain by the looks of things.

Although from specualtion , many of the no confidence letters have come from the erg , as i said yesterday you can see the rumblings of discontent as certain tories start to weigh up rejoin or some form of tying the uk back into EU rules in the near future.

Better tell farage not to hang up his political boots just yet streetwalker. Johnson could be kaput by the night .
The ERG are eurosceptics with reform at their core ,not leaving . The conservatives are a remain party  that cannot  be trusted with Brexit . 

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 06, 2022, 08:28:01 AM
The only reason I can see to listen to radio 4 is for the shipping forecast . The rest of it was left wing tripe last time I caught it while in a taxi .

Seeing as Im not going to sea any time soon or possibly even ever where I would be responsible for anything other than the bait  bucket I'll be giving its 'woke aganda' a miss .
never trust a tory mate. This could be the beginning of them jumping off the brexit bandwagon and going back to remain by the looks of things.

Although from specualtion , many of the no confidence letters have come from the erg , as i said yesterday you can see the rumblings of discontent as certain tories start to weigh up rejoin or some form of tying the uk back into EU rules in the near future.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 06, 2022, 08:28:01 AM
The only reason I can see to listen to radio 4 is for the shipping forecast . The rest of it was left wing tripe last time I caught it while in a taxi .

Seeing as Im not going to sea any time soon or possibly even ever where I would be responsible for anything other than the bait  bucket I'll be giving its 'woke aganda' a miss .
told you mate ....remainers smell blood. One by one they are starting to appear to take the piss , even our friendly hastings sock puppet.

:D

If thats true brady has received the required letters for a no confidence vote and johnson gets the boot , expect raptures and floods of remainers in orgasmic displays of euphoria at johnson impending demise.

Streetwalker

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on June 06, 2022, 01:23:51 AM
Two of the the fiercest champions of Brexit seem to have left of us late. With Sheepy, I'm assuming he's in Northern Ireland working against the hated protocol. But where is DeppityDawg? It was always refreshing to see him having a go against the liberals and the Remoanics.

I was listening to Radio 4 yesterday and it seems the woke agenda is stronger than ever.

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag

Seeing as Im not going to sea any time soon or possibly even ever where I would be responsible for anything other than the bait  bucket I'll be giving its 'woke aganda' a miss .

cromwell

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on June 06, 2022, 01:23:51 AM
Two of the the fiercest champions of Brexit seem to have left of us late. With Sheepy, I'm assuming he's in Northern Ireland working against the hated protocol. But where is DeppityDawg? It was always refreshing to see him having a go against the liberals and the Remoanics.

I was listening to Radio 4 yesterday and it seems the woke agenda is stronger than ever.

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag
DD posted 24 hours ago.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

HallowedBrexit

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag