Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Where would we be without your white coat JoG? Suffering no end of stress I guess!

johnofgwent

And now it's put on my white coat and zap the conspiracy theory time.

Sorry but the biggest cause of heart arrhythmia is massively well documented. It's called stress. And right now various people are causing massive amounts of it and you CAN die of it.

I know this because almost twelve years ago I fucking DID.

But a few minutes after thinking my last thought ever "well at least I'll never have to deal with that bitch of a customer and those bastards of project managers at Gatwick ever again" and the whole world fading to black that bitch of a wife of mine reanimated me to go back and out up with them again.

Or resuscitated me. 

It seems to have amounted to the same.

Sorry but if the Aussie equivalent of the NHS is truly so fucking thick as to not know of the pubmed NIH health journal extracts database and website which the British Heart Foundation is well aware of given the documents on my desk upstairs telling me all about it, well then the continent us truly still in the dark ages.

Who the F@@@ is the organisation responsible for the article in the OP anyway and us that shithead with the Londo Mollari haircut on their payroll?? Because I think he should be.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

F@@@ me 

Aliens landed and gave me atrial fibrillation not once but TWICE and I never noticed.

I'll never get s job in Torchwood that's for sure.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on June 10, 2022, 04:10:32 PM
I knew I could get support for my new theory.  These ones have invisible flying saucers.  😉
What ! Can't you see them ?

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 10, 2022, 02:04:37 PM
The aliens theory is most plausable ;D

I knew I could get support for my new theory.  These ones have invisible flying saucers.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 10, 2022, 01:23:05 PM
Yes, cause no one has EVER died suddenly for an unknown reason.
See Brittany Murphy and Husband.

Well Nick, Wikipiki says: "pneumonia, exacerbated by anemia and misuse of various prescription medicines."  But no, it was aliens, just like all the new deaths.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

patman post

I guess we've all had our attention diverted from chemtrails that were exercising the conspiritards' minds and keyboards a few years before Covid provided them with a richer playground.

But it was never ruled out that the world was being medicated by the World Elite. So could it be that sudden deaths are now being explained as caused by an inherited cardiac condition — eg, Brugada syndrome or other Sads...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM
"Doctors baffled by Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in healthy young people."

It's totally baffling, but it isn't baffling, because healthy people have always had their hearts suddenly stop for no reason, and it's always been baffling.  Well, at least it wasn't that nearly everyone got crapcinated, because that's safe, just like big pharma says, and politicians all agreed, and they are always honest.

Anyway, 'baffled' has a new meaning in the newspeak, it means: not bothered, so doctors are not bothered by these cardiac arrests, and they are nothing to do with myocarditis which isn't even anything to do with the heart, because the card in myocarditis actually means playing cards, so the disease is caused by too much playing with cards, and all the footballers who collapse, clutching their hearts, they are just falling in love, and love hurts.  So you may try to find the cause of all these mysterious things, as long as you pretend mass crapcination never happened, and always focus on something else, such as, maybe everyone around the world is being abducted by aliens while they sleep, and they are doing experiments.

https://zorbeek.com/doctors-baffled-by-sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads-in-healthy-young-people/
Yes, cause no one has EVER died suddenly for an unknown reason. 
See Brittany Murphy and Husband. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

"Doctors baffled by Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in healthy young people."

It's totally baffling, but it isn't baffling, because healthy people have always had their hearts suddenly stop for no reason, and it's always been baffling.  Well, at least it wasn't that nearly everyone got crapcinated, because that's safe, just like big pharma says, and politicians all agreed, and they are always honest.

Anyway, 'baffled' has a new meaning in the newspeak, it means: not bothered, so doctors are not bothered by these cardiac arrests, and they are nothing to do with myocarditis which isn't even anything to do with the heart, because the card in myocarditis actually means playing cards, so the disease is caused by too much playing with cards, and all the footballers who collapse, clutching their hearts, they are just falling in love, and love hurts.  So you may try to find the cause of all these mysterious things, as long as you pretend mass crapcination never happened, and always focus on something else, such as, maybe everyone around the world is being abducted by aliens while they sleep, and they are doing experiments.

https://zorbeek.com/doctors-baffled-by-sudden-adult-death-syndrome-sads-in-healthy-young-people/