Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 10, 2022, 04:08:04 PM
Well Nick, Wikipiki says: "pneumonia, exacerbated by anemia and misuse of various prescription medicines."  But no, it was aliens, just like all the new deaths.
And her husband died from exactly the same 2 weeks later? Really?
Wikipiki!! Wow, you'll put your faith in any old rag. 😂
Other reports suggest mold in their flat.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 13, 2022, 09:55:04 AM
You said

"Covid vaccines cause blood clotting?  Where does that info come from?"

As I can prove categorically through perusal of my INR results a week before and a week after my second Covid Shot, tests arranged by my GP specifically to determine empirically the reality of the claims that the astrazenica vaccines did contribute to increased red blood cell agglutination and that I am far from alone in returning just such a result, I said ...

"Yiu f**king jest, right."

Because I am a walking breathing testament t the fact that they do.

And you replied asking

"show me the evidence that Covid causes blood clots,"

Now, if you want THAT then you will have to talk to the twenty people in the "less worrying than ICU, but more worrying than regular" ward at Llantarnam Grange a month after I had my mini stroke. I was not in there, but my mate Ras was, and he was in there being pumped with even more anticoagulants than i was given after the heart arrythmia was diagnosed, because they were rather concerned his CT scan showed the very thing they feared they would find in mine, blood cluts in the lung capillaries, and they did think they might lose him for a while.

So the fact is I can also point you towards cases where patients with covid who had never had any vaccines because none were available at the time this occurred were diagnosed with blood clots while being treated for the problems created by the COVID bug. Whether these were down to the bug's direct toxicity or down to the cell damage caused by the bug invading the cells and destroying them (the same problem for which i had the brilliant idea of using bull's sperm extracts to break down the shite clogging the capillaries in myocardial infarction - that's posh words for heart attack btw) i cannot say.

What I know is when I mentioned my old research they ALMOST sent out for some of the stuff in cryo storage at oxford but I (and ras too) reacted positively to the drugs that replaced my invention so it wasnlt needed. A shame really, it would been useful to prove I had indeed cured myself....

BUT

what you asked for when i took you to task WASNT what you asked for initially. DO make your mind up which of your conspiracy theories you want me to bulldoze, there's a good chap. I donlt MIND changing Bulldozer Blades in mid dozing, uit was part of the test I took to drive one that allows me to drive a tank without L Plates, but it usually means getting out in a muddy field t change the things over and i D hate getting my wellies mired in the squelchy stuff

Oops, that was a mistake, I did mean Covid, not Covid vaccines.  Despite that, your account is interesting, but not evidence of Covid causing blood clots.  As for conspiracy theories, you'll need to explain what the question is.  What conspiracy theory did I mention?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 11:45:20 AM
Am I as well as you calling me a fool,puerile but boo hoo you called Scott a conspiracy theorist
I could care less Barry but this isn't about any debate is it.?
No. It's about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which I am trying to pull the thread back to. 
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 11:41:42 AM
No.
You generalised to skirt round the question, so you are being disingenuous.
Am I as well as you calling me a fool,puerile but boo hoo you called Scott a conspiracy theorist
I could care less Barry but this isn't about any debate is it.?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 11:38:46 AM
People have complications connected to medical procedures,really what a surprise.

Did I what's that above.

No.
You generalised to skirt round the question, so you are being disingenuous.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 11:14:56 AM
Barry do you subscribe to Scott's childish crackcines and smackcines terminology?
Not particularly. It's not my idea. However , I don't agree with calling an experimental genetically modified chimp virus a vaccination, which is why I call it a jab. Scott can do what he likes, as can you, doesn't need my approval or my decision as to whether it is childish.

† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 11:32:26 AM
You ignored my question
so I will do the same for yours. Is this debate?
People have complications connected to medical procedures,really what a surprise.

Did I what's that above.

Barry

You ignored my question so I will do the same for yours. Is this debate?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 10:52:05 AM
I thought it might be worth a search.

https://pol-tics.com/area-51/11/has-the-world-deluded-and-conned-itself-with-a-plandemic/1375/msg54781;topicseen#msg54781

https://pol-tics.com/war-conflicts-and-terrorism/15/putin-threatens-uk/5332/msg95033;topicseen#msg95033

https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/mandatory-vaccines-in-the-nhs/4834/msg86007;topicseen#msg86007

https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/mandatory-vaccines-in-the-nhs/4834/msg86000;topicseen#msg86000

https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/dont-worry-about-sudden-adult-death-syndrome-its-nothing-to-do-with-ahem/5517/msg96480;topicseen#msg96480

That's not "hardly ever", is it, Cromwell?

Cromwell, do you deny that people are dying of blood clots and heart attacks due to the vaccine? If so, you are at odds with Coroners who say different.
Wow five whole times with one being only the other day which as I cited at the height of the pandemic hardly qualifies does it another being concerned with the war in Ukraine what's that to do with covid you really are desperate.

As to the other three so what push get pushed back.

Barry do you subscribe to Scott's childish crackcines and smackcines terminology?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 12, 2022, 12:06:25 AM
No, really, show me the evidence that Covid causes blood clots, and not vaccination or anything else.
You said

"Covid vaccines cause blood clotting?  Where does that info come from?"

As I can prove categorically through perusal of my INR results a week before and a week after my second Covid Shot, tests arranged by my GP specifically to determine empirically the reality of the claims that the astrazenica vaccines did contribute to increased red blood cell agglutination and that I am far from alone in returning just such a result, I said ...

"Yiu f**king jest, right."

Because I am a walking breathing testament t the fact that they do.

And you replied asking

"show me the evidence that Covid causes blood clots,"

Now, if you want THAT then you will have to talk to the twenty people in the "less worrying than ICU, but more worrying than regular" ward at Llantarnam Grange a month after I had my mini stroke. I was not in there, but my mate Ras was, and he was in there being pumped with even more anticoagulants than i was given after the heart arrythmia was diagnosed, because they were rather concerned his CT scan showed the very thing they feared they would find in mine, blood cluts in the lung capillaries, and they did think they might lose him for a while.

So the fact is I can also point you towards cases where patients with covid who had never had any vaccines because none were available at the time this occurred were diagnosed with blood clots while being treated for the problems created by the COVID bug. Whether these were down to the bug's direct toxicity or down to the cell damage caused by the bug invading the cells and destroying them (the same problem for which i had the brilliant idea of using bull's sperm extracts to break down the shite clogging the capillaries in myocardial infarction - that's posh words for heart attack btw) i cannot say.

What I know is when I mentioned my old research they ALMOST sent out for some of the stuff in cryo storage at oxford but I (and ras too) reacted positively to the drugs that replaced my invention so it wasnlt needed. A shame really, it would been useful to prove I had indeed cured myself....

BUT

what you asked for when i took you to task WASNT what you asked for initially. DO make your mind up which of your conspiracy theories you want me to bulldoze, there's a good chap. I donlt MIND changing Bulldozer Blades in mid dozing, uit was part of the test I took to drive one that allows me to drive a tank without L Plates, but it usually means getting out in a muddy field t change the things over and i D hate getting my wellies mired in the squelchy stuff

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 13, 2022, 12:01:13 AM
It's ironic, because the claims about what the Russians are doing, making propaganda and lying about everything, those are actual conspiracy theories, until proven.  They far more accurately fit the definition than vaccine injuries, and I'm sure Cromwell has espoused such claims.  It's just newspeak.
Do you know how many times I've called you a conspiracy theorist? 
Hardly ever,and throughout the pandemic height I don't recall any time at all.

Like I said push and get pushed back

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on June 12, 2022, 11:58:10 AM
Ollie is probably part of the conspiracy Scottie

It's ironic, because the claims about what the Russians are doing, making propaganda and lying about everything, those are actual conspiracy theories, until proven.  They far more accurately fit the definition than vaccine injuries, and I'm sure Cromwell has espoused such claims.  It's just newspeak.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on June 12, 2022, 10:22:42 AM
John can take a joke.  It wasn't nasty.  Every time you talk about these 'conspiracy theories' of mine, it's derogatory, and not a joke.  Likewise, John has done the same in this thread.  So that's 'principles', apparently.  Maybe one day you'll explain what is conspiratorial about the possibility that vaccines might cause damage, but no, because it's just an ad hominem label.

Ollie is probably part of the conspiracy Scottie
Algerie Francais !