Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 13, 2022, 06:39:24 PM
In connection with which

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8307931/

Its my favourite website again, the US NIH.Gov

Here the recognised US government health website publishes guidance to coroner's and others on the issue of
sudden death in adults, and what this might mean...

It's interesting that the NIH (the same people who funded the Wuhan Lab which unleashed Covid on us) decided to publish this only after the vaccination program began.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 06:30:03 PM
Well you were the one who took it off topic with your joke which you find so poor in others posts so why are you asking me I'm replying to your joke.

I don't need to complain to the owner, because as a grown up, these things can be discussed, which is what I thought the forum is for.  And yes, I'm replying to a post intended for Barry, so I shall now give myself 40 lashes.  😁

Mod edit
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 13, 2022, 06:45:57 PM
But you do seem to have enough info to say Covid is nothing!
Well, I'll do a Thomas now and ask you to quote me, using the quote tabs where I have posted "Covid is nothing".
I'll not hold my breath.

Now, I'll get back to reading JoG's interesting link on SADS. It's no joke.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 13, 2022, 04:05:55 PM
CNN report: "possible adverse physiological effects of elevated levels of these medications cannot be discounted, especially in her weakened state,"

So maybe they both took drugs.  What are you suggesting, Nick?  That the Los Angeles County coroner office is deliberately fabricating the cause of deaths?  What is it that you and everyone calls me?  Conspiracy theorist?  🤣
Please provide the findings of the LACC, BTW I will check it just in case you got it from one of your wacky sources. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 03:31:38 PM
I'm not qualified and don't have reliable data to answer that, Nick.
But you do seem to have enough info to say Covid is nothing!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 11:48:03 AM
No. It's about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which I am trying to pull the thread back to.
In connection with which

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8307931/

Its my favourite website again, the US NIH.Gov

Here the recognised US government health website publishes guidance to coroner's and others on the issue of
sudden death in adults, and what this might mean...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 06:24:00 PM
Any news on the OP, Cromwell?
Well you were the one who took it off topic with your joke which you find so poor in others posts so why are you asking me I'm replying to your joke.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 06:13:20 PM
You made a little joke?

Did you judge first if it was silly,foolish or peurile?
Any news on the OP, Cromwell?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 13, 2022, 05:23:13 PM
I think always is a bit of a hyperbole, Scott.At least he is taking part in the forum, it's good to have some activity.
He didn't say he was unhappy, so I think we can hope that Scott is enjoying the forum. Mustn't stifle people with thoughts different to our own. We need them, or we would just be talking in an empty room.

Now then. Any more sportsmen keeled over today? That's what this is about. SADS, not being sad. Oh I made a little joke!
You made a little joke?

Did you judge first if it was silly,foolish or peurile?

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 on June 13, 2022, 04:13:12 PM
That's correct, you always avoid debate, and throw around 'conspiracy theory' ad hominem attacks, then run away.  Did you want to explain the conspiracy theory to us?  Or shall we move ahead with the assumption that such labels are fine, and I can join in?
I think always is a bit of a hyperbole, Scott.
Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 04:19:52 PM
My reply was to Barry not you.
At least he is taking part in the forum, it's good to have some activity.

QuoteIf you are unhappy address your concerns to Nick the forum owner.
He didn't say he was unhappy, so I think we can hope that Scott is enjoying the forum. Mustn't stifle people with thoughts different to our own. We need them, or we would just be talking in an empty room.

Now then. Any more sportsmen keeled over today? That's what this is about. SADS, not being sad. Oh I made a little joke!
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on June 13, 2022, 04:13:12 PM
That's correct, you always avoid debate, and throw around 'conspiracy theory' ad hominem attacks, then run away.  Did you want to explain the conspiracy theory to us?  Or shall we move ahead with the assumption that such labels are fine, and I can join in?
My reply was to Barry not you.

If you are unhappy address your concerns to Nick the forum owner.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on June 13, 2022, 11:45:20 AM
I could care less Barry but this isn't about any debate is it.?

That's correct, you always avoid debate, and throw around 'conspiracy theory' ad hominem attacks, then run away.  Did you want to explain the conspiracy theory to us?  Or shall we move ahead with the assumption that such labels are fine, and I can join in?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 13, 2022, 02:56:55 PM
And her husband died from exactly the same 2 weeks later? Really?
Wikipiki!! Wow, you'll put your faith in any old rag. 😂
Other reports suggest mold in their flat.

CNN report: "possible adverse physiological effects of elevated levels of these medications cannot be discounted, especially in her weakened state,"

So maybe they both took drugs.  What are you suggesting, Nick?  That the Los Angeles County coroner office is deliberately fabricating the cause of deaths?  What is it that you and everyone calls me?  Conspiracy theorist?  🤣

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 13, 2022, 03:16:30 PM
And do you deny that the vaccine saved exponentially more people from death from Covid than it caused?
I'm not qualified and don't have reliable data to answer that, Nick.
† The end is nigh †