Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on June 20, 2022, 12:04:58 PM
There's even a shingles vaccine. Shingles is caused due to the reactivation of varicella-zoster virus. Reactivation can happen spontaneously or during stress. But the patient must already be harbouring the virus — even left over from childhood chicken pox.

We need John's input...
I don't know about the shingles vaccine but I know exactly how we thought the chicken pox virus worked in the 80s

The little bugger finds a protein synthesis start code in your DNA, pops it open, zips itself into the sequence and then, having slotted itself in, sits and waits.

If the cell reproduces, the insert d DNA is copied to the new cell and when the cell initiat s synthesis on this strand, presto the shingles virus production factory kicks off.

That's from 1980s thinking I suspect my nephew might have a 21st century view on the sneaky piece of shit.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

There's even a shingles vaccine. Shingles is caused due to the reactivation of varicella-zoster virus. Reactivation can happen spontaneously or during stress. But the patient must already be harbouring the virus — even left over from childhood chicken pox.

We need John's input...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 20, 2022, 08:50:20 AM
The Yellow Card reporting scheme....
the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.

Completely wrong.  Most people don't bother reporting anything to the scheme.  Even my own mum didn't bother, after severe shingles after the vaccine.  I even said she must, or otherwise people like you will say just what you are saying.  She did have a look, and decided it's too long and complicated.  Many of the victims are, after all, elderly.  So you assume far too much, Nick.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 20, 2022, 09:23:02 AM
No, Nick. We cannot. Try reading the article, young man.
I have Old Man !!

You show me where there is a number stating unequivocally the deaths attributed to the jab.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 19, 2022, 04:21:18 PM
Not sure but there are some stats available, even official government stuff:
https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

They take a very long time to investigate.
What numbers are currently available?

The Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as [highlight]possibly linked to a vaccine[/highlight], however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. [highlight]So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.[/highlight]

So can we say that none of these deaths can categorically be attributed to the Vaccine?

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 19, 2022, 03:41:24 PM
Injury? Are we including bruising in the figure? 😉
So how many people have been confirmed as VAERS deaths in the U.K.?
Not sure but there are some stats available, even official government stuff:
https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

QuoteThe Yellow Card reporting scheme has reported that between 9 December 2020 and 8 September 2021 there were 1,645 deaths where the person died shortly after receiving one of the coronavirus vaccines. This is the number of deaths reported as possibly linked to a vaccine, however they will not have been fully investigated at the time of reporting and a report is not proof of causation. So, the numbers are likely to be a big overestimate.

They take a very long time to investigate.

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 19, 2022, 05:38:47 AM
The facts are there for all to see, the vaccine is safe and effective for everyone except .00001% of the population,

And how did you determine that?  Was it your own scientific study, or was it independent journalists, or was it that you can see into the future and know that the immune system is in no way affected, and won't be more susceptible to new viruses?  Or was it by any chance big media that told you?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 19, 2022, 01:52:38 PM
I think you will find the rate of vaccine injury is much greater than 1 in 10 million, Nick.
Injury? Are we including bruising in the figure? 😉 
So how many people have been confirmed as VAERS deaths in the U.K.?

Barry

Quote from: Nick on June 19, 2022, 05:38:47 AM
The media doesn't need to say anything.
The facts are there for all to see, the vaccine is safe and effective for everyone except .00001% of the population, and this is the proportion that you hang your hat on. 
I think you will find the rate of vaccine injury is much greater than 1 in 10 million, Nick.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 18, 2022, 11:15:18 AM
You're nothing if not informative.  😁  So, tell me, Nick, if the the biggest and most financially powerful media all say, for example, vaccines are safe and effective, and being the biggest media, many more people see it and are convinced by the slick and effective messaging, but only a few people see a different opinion from the small media - then have a guess: which opinion is the majority most likely to think is normal and conventional?

My point is, convention and the norm is significantly set by the big corporate media, and therefore they are mainstream.
The media doesn't need to say anything. 
The facts are there for all to see, the vaccine is safe and effective for everyone except .00001% of the population, and this is the proportion that you hang your hat on. Crack on, but don't question why the vast majority think you're a conspiracy theorist. And mentioning aliens doesn't help your cause. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2022, 03:06:26 PM
noun

• the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion.

Can't see the word money in there anywhere.

You're nothing if not informative.  😁  So, tell me, Nick, if the the biggest and most financially powerful media all say, for example, vaccines are safe and effective, and being the biggest media, many more people see it and are convinced by the slick and effective messaging, but only a few people see a different opinion from the small media - then have a guess: which opinion is the majority most likely to think is normal and conventional?

My point is, convention and the norm is significantly set by the big corporate media, and therefore they are mainstream.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 16, 2022, 10:24:10 PM
Mainstream news!  🤣  So basically, you mean if the company has lots of money, that means it's not wacky, cos money = truth.  🤣
noun

• the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion. 

Can't see the word money in there anywhere. 

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2022, 07:12:21 PM
There is an interest because all the wacky sites you go on are pushing for something, anything they can go 'Aha, we told you so'. I'm not seeing it in the mainstream news.

Mainstream news!  🤣  So basically, you mean if the company has lots of money, that means it's not wacky, cos money = truth.  🤣

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 16, 2022, 10:33:58 AM
No, I didn't tell John the 'data' is wrong.  (And it's not data, it's a guide).  I don't trust people with a conflict of interest.  We don't need to rule on this guide.  I'm just curious to know why there is an interest in 'sudden death' now.  Was there an interest before 2021?  And given that I don't trust the NIH, the MDPI, or a lot of 'experts', I have to wonder whether money is behind it, or alternatively, whether there is a medical cause that began in 2021.
There is an interest because all the wacky sites you go on are pushing for something, anything they can go 'Aha, we told you so'. I'm not seeing it in the mainstream news.