Don't worry about Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, it's nothing to do with.... ahem

Started by Scott777, June 10, 2022, 11:43:37 AM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 23, 2022, 09:56:25 AM
If you are referring to me I will point out that it was you who wanted me to break down the articles presumably because you couldn't be bothered to read them. I had read them and others which is why I knew they existed.

No, I didn't ask you to break down any articles.  If you're going to post a very long article for someone else to read, you should be able to say why.  What does the article show?  What is your point?  If you don't do those basic things, why in earth should anyone read it?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 09:15:22 AM
Exactly, but it can be difficult for people to look at facts, when they read a headline and make an automatic emotional judgement.
If you are referring to me I will point out that it was you who wanted me to break down the articles presumably because you couldn't be bothered to read them. I had read them and others which is why I knew they existed. 

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on June 23, 2022, 12:12:03 AM
One other unsaid point from that article. Steroid abuse and drug abuse can weaken the auto-immune system.
Also, a steroid abuser would not receive the benefit of steroid treatment if they were already abusing them.
Fitness freaks are often steroids abusers.

Exactly, but it can be difficult for people to look at facts, when they read a headline and make an automatic emotional judgement.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 10:26:02 PM
A quick look

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/30/life-tragic-death-john-eyers-fitness-fanatic-who-refused-covid-vaccine
One other unsaid point from that article. Steroid abuse and drug abuse can weaken the auto-immune system.
Also, a steroid abuser would not receive the benefit of steroid treatment if they were already abusing them.
Fitness freaks are often steroids abusers.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on June 22, 2022, 05:08:04 PM
That does strike me as a laughable remark coming as it does from a poster who cobbles together posts containing material from half-arsed tweets and posts containing the latest mad conjectures and conspiracy theories about big business, governments, and organisations.

Have you ever taken the initiative and read any genuinely authoritative and informative mainstream report on law, medicine, politics, or science that you haven't altered and twisted to suit your own compromised postings...?

Go ahead, which conspiracy theory are you referring to?  You can just explain who conspired, according to my theory.

patman post

Quote from: Scott777 on June 22, 2022, 12:46:46 PM
So you only read the title?    I have to assume that, because if you read the whole article, you must know what the cause of death was, and whether he took the vaccine (neither of which is in the title).
That does strike me as a laughable remark coming as it does from a poster who cobbles together posts containing material from half-arsed tweets and posts containing the latest mad conjectures and conspiracy theories about big business, governments, and organisations.

Have you ever taken the initiative and read any genuinely authoritative and informative mainstream report on law, medicine, politics, or science that you haven't altered and twisted to suit your own compromised postings...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 22, 2022, 12:33:57 PM
I thought you wanted evidence so I went to the trouble to find some, but that's not good enough. Now you expect me to explain the reports when the info you seem to want is in the title. Since you don't seem prepared to value anything that's put in front of you or accept anything that doesn't fit your view, it seems pointless to discuss it further.

So you only read the title?    I have to assume that, because if you read the whole article, you must know what the cause of death was, and whether he took the vaccine (neither of which is in the title).

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 22, 2022, 10:47:15 AM
 So the debate had to be which was likely to be worse. How could anyone know at the time that decisions needed to be made?

It's not sufficient to weigh them up.  You can't compare a medical treatment with doing nothing.  Just as in law, you can't prosecute someone for doing nothing.  You can for injecting someone.  But if they catch Covid, that's not CAUSED by the absence of a vaccine, it's caused by the virus.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on June 22, 2022, 12:03:07 PM
You post this massive article, but do you expect anyone to read the whole thing, just to find out if he was vaccinated, or what was the cause of death?  Did you read it all, and can you let us know?
I thought you wanted evidence so I went to the trouble to find some, but that's not good enough. Now you expect me to explain the reports when the info you seem to want is in the title. Since you don't seem prepared to value anything that's put in front of you or accept anything that doesn't fit your view, it seems pointless to discuss it further.

Scott777

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 10:09:02 PM
I saw this report  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10933723/Employment-tribunal-rules-Long-Covid-sufferer-legally-disabled.html

I
guess I used the term attacking because it appeared to be extremely aggressive for many people. Even Boris who stayed in his flat isolated for a week ended up on oxygen in hospital with reports of serious concerns. I have no idea how many fit healthy people died as a result of refusing the jab, but I certainly remember a good number of reports. I haven't looked for any figures but these reports went some way for me to confirm the seriousness of the virus on seemingly healthy people. We have people here on the forum who have had it. Some were ok it's true, but at least 2 others reported extreme tiredness for some considerable time and an inability to do their jobs.
The problem was that there were no guarantees that any one person regardless of age or fitness, would only be mildly affected. Hence the option of jabbing everyone willing.

So basically, based on some 'reports' which went 'some way to confirm' the seriousness of the virus on seemingly healthy people, you think that's sufficient to inject them with an experimental therapy, with no long-term safety trials?

What kind of reports, and where?  What does 'some way' mean?  Did the 'reports' confirm it, or not?  Did they provide names of coroners or medical experts?  Everything seems very vague.

There are no guarantees that any one person regardless of age or fitness, will not be injured by the vaccine.  So what have guarantees got to do with anything?

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on June 22, 2022, 10:37:02 AM
From that article:

Not just 4, then.
But it was not - see T00ts link. Seems other estimates are available from the Guardian. The jab is potentially lethal. So is Covid. Assessing the risk of each is a balancing act.
I guess that has been the problem from the off. Both Covid and the jab could kill. So the debate had to be which was likely to be worse. How could anyone know at the time that decisions needed to be made?

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 10:26:02 PM
A quick look

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/nov/30/life-tragic-death-john-eyers-fitness-fanatic-who-refused-covid-vaccine
From that article:

QuoteOut of 46.3 million fully vaccinated people in the UK, 77 have died of blood clots thought to be related to a Covid vaccine.

Not just 4, then.

Quote from: Nick on June 22, 2022, 09:18:08 AMI'm just pointing out that my initial estimate was bang on using your figures.
But it was not - see T00ts link. Seems other estimates are available from the Guardian. The jab is potentially lethal. So is Covid. Assessing the risk of each is a balancing act.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on June 21, 2022, 03:23:31 PM
You moved the goalposts young man.
You said "So can we say that none of these deaths can categorically be attributed to the Vaccine?"
I said "No, Nick. We cannot."

And we cannot. People have died and have been seriously injured by the jab. Exactly how many has not been ascertained, yet.
I've not moved anything Barry. I stated that only 0.00001 were effected to which you said. VVVV

Quote from: Barry on June 19, 2022, 01:52:38 PM
I think you will find the rate of vaccine injury is much greater than 1 in 10 million, Nick.

I'm just pointing out that my initial estimate was bang on using your figures.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.