Main Menu

Do you remember?

Started by cromwell, June 20, 2022, 06:04:31 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 06:36:50 PM

Fastwalker I might be wrong here but I think he set up a taxi company and was too busy to post anymore
:D

Are you taking the piss?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on June 20, 2022, 06:17:09 PM
Equivocal purported to be a lawyer and was pretty good at being level headed and objective.Expounder may have died now, he was getting on in years, but he was a real 100% lefty and had the beast of bolsover, Dennis Skinner as his avatar until he changed it for one of himself.
Olde Europe, was he a German?
Fastwalker, I wondered if that was something to with streetwalker, but probably not. Wondered if he was a copper, walking the streets.
Dirty Harry was an excellent poster, although he kept getting banned, don't know why, really.
Dave UK did try to tear believers apart. It made me examine my own beliefs and he used to highlight little known facts from scripture.
We seem to have lost a lot of talent. :(
Yep Olde Europe was German

Fastwalker I might be wrong here but I think he set up a taxi company and was too busy to post anymore but he was deffo a ukip man.
Quote from: johnofgwent on June 20, 2022, 06:35:28 PM
I don't recall fastwalker, I recall the others though.

And Flash !!
Flash,yeah he made Donald Trump look like Jeremy Corbyn.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 06:04:31 PM
Well Barry started it the bloke with the Clint Eastwood avatar was

Dirty Harry
Some others mentioned Dave UK
Anyway a memory excercise
FastWalker
Equivocal
Expounder
Olde Europe

Anyone remember anymore?

I was digging around some Irish forums doing some research and came across Uganda,at least guess it was him.
I don't recall fastwalker, I recall the others though.

And Flash !!
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Baff

I spotted a post by Equivocal somewhere or other this week.
Trying to remember where.
Maybe an American site.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on June 20, 2022, 06:04:31 PM

Dirty Harry
FastWalker
Equivocal
Expounder
Olde Europe

Anyone remember anymore?

I was digging around some Irish forums doing some research and came across Uganda,at least guess it was him.
Equivocal purported to be a lawyer and was pretty good at being level headed and objective.Expounder may have died now, he was getting on in years, but he was a real 100% lefty and had the beast of bolsover, Dennis Skinner as his avatar until he changed it for one of himself.
Olde Europe, was he a German?
Fastwalker, I wondered if that was something to with streetwalker, but probably not. Wondered if he was a copper, walking the streets.
Dirty Harry was an excellent poster, although he kept getting banned, don't know why, really.
Dave UK did try to tear believers apart. It made me examine my own beliefs and he used to highlight little known facts from scripture.
We seem to have lost a lot of talent. :(
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Dirty Harry
FastWalker
Equivocal
Expounder
Olde Europe

Anyone remember anymore?

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?