Has the chat box been stolen ?

Started by Streetwalker, June 21, 2022, 01:06:48 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see a tiny arrow on the right of "POL-TICS Chat". Click it and the chat box will open. 
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 21, 2022, 01:36:51 PM
It must be the after effects of the vaccine or possibly Brexit
Dancing Dancing Dancing Oh no not that again! 

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on June 21, 2022, 01:26:14 PM
You must have done. If you look at the bottom of the page on the left there should still be the heading Politics chat (white on grey background). Level with that on the far right is a small arrow which will be pointing down. Click on that and it will open the window.
It must be the after effects of the vaccine or possibly Brexit 

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 21, 2022, 01:06:48 PM
I know there are only one or two of us that use this to take the piss out of each other but it appears to have done one . Or did I press something when I nodded off ?
You must have done. If you look at the bottom of the page on the left there should still be the heading Politics chat (white on grey background). Level with that on the far right is a small arrow which will be pointing down. Click on that and it will open the window.

Streetwalker

I know there are only one or two of us that use this to take the piss out of each other but it appears to have done one . Or did I press something when I nodded off ?