Don't worry - the first cases of Polio in 40 years, but nothing to do with.....

Started by Scott777, June 23, 2022, 12:11:07 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on July 08, 2022, 08:32:38 AM
I thought you had disappeared.  Absolutely fearmongering, but an usual amount, which some people think is quite normal.  🤔
Well as you probably gathered populists ain't just some people.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Sheepy on July 07, 2022, 04:30:46 PM
I am not worried, they are just throwing in a bit of fearmongering hoping for a good bite, when it flops, they will think of something else, such as a huge Covid outbreak after all it was a winning formula once, they won't give up on that one easily.

I thought you had disappeared.  Absolutely fearmongering, but an usual amount, which some people think is quite normal.  🤔
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 11:53:51 PM
All at once?  Covid, people collapsing, blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, paralysis, hepatitis, monkeypox, sudden death syndrome and now polio?
I am not worried, they are just throwing in a bit of fearmongering hoping for a good bite, when it flops, they will think of something else, such as a huge Covid outbreak after all it was a winning formula once, they won't give up on that one easily.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 23, 2022, 08:10:58 PM
So yes, these things do happen,

All at once?  Covid, people collapsing, blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks, paralysis, hepatitis, monkeypox, sudden death syndrome and now polio?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 23, 2022, 08:02:16 PM
I'm saying it's not there because of COVID

Me neither.  But it might be connected to Covid, or vaccines, or something that's happening and making the media come up with so many new illnesses, which didn't happen this much before.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 06:13:55 PM
I hear on the grape vine that the WHO is deciding to declare monkeypox a global emergency, and polio is now a national incident in the UK.  Apparently that makes me a conspiracy theorist.  Obviously, these emergencies have always happened.  🤣

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/23/uk-polio-virus-london-sewage/
Monkey pox is only a "global emergency" for people with particularly wierd sexual habits, and their "close" associates.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 06:13:55 PM
I hear on the grape vine that the WHO is deciding to declare monkeypox a global emergency, and polio is now a national incident in the UK.  Apparently that makes me a conspiracy theorist.  Obviously, these emergencies have always happened.  🤣

I am one of the last citizens of the UK to have immunity to smallpox conferred on me by vaccination.

The state would like you to think it arose through an outbreak in the valleys.

Strange then that it arose in Cardiff through a dodgy deck hand of Indonesian / Asian origin jumping off a ship in the docks and surviving just long enough to die of it in the underground car park underneath Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff.

But that was in the sixties. So yes, these things do happen, but not because the virus was used to piggyback COVID vaccine or beef up general herd immunity which are quite popular theories put about by people with agendas.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 05:53:32 PM
So you're saying attenuated polio COULD be in the sewers because of immigrants.  Then what part is mad?
I'm saying it's not there because of COVID 

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 05:59:04 PM
Well Nick, first of all, I haven't made claims that viruses are more frequent now.  I'm posting news about all the claims that they are.  For all I know, there is no polio in the sewers, and it's just fearmongering.  What is strange is that the media are constantly talking about new diseases, but never mention illnesses caused by vaccines.  That is certainly more frequent. But you jumped to your conclusion, anyway.
The media always have an agenda, and the lefts agenda is to hype up any old tosh and hang it round Boris's neck. More viruses means negativity and negativity imprints it's self on voters psyche. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

I hear on the grape vine that the WHO is deciding to declare monkeypox a global emergency, and polio is now a national incident in the UK.  Apparently that makes me a conspiracy theorist.  Obviously, these emergencies have always happened.  🤣

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on June 23, 2022, 01:49:48 PM
Why don't you wind your clock back prior to the vaccine and see how many viruses where popping up. Ebola, SARS, Bird Flu, as well as countless others. The point being the frequency hasn't changed.

Well Nick, first of all, I haven't made claims that viruses are more frequent now.  I'm posting news about all the claims that they are.  For all I know, there is no polio in the sewers, and it's just fearmongering.  What is strange is that the media are constantly talking about new diseases, but never mention illnesses caused by vaccines.  That is certainly more frequent.  But you jumped to your conclusion, anyway.

Scott777

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 23, 2022, 11:42:39 AM
I'm saying this country does not use live attenuated polio any more.

I'm saying nobody in this country was given live attenuated polio as an adjuvant (a posh word for a reagent that stimulates your immune system) to attempt to beef up immunity to COVID.

I'm saying several third world countries do still use lite attenuated polio
And that means any live polio in our sewers was shat there by a third world immigrant "welcomed" here

Now, is any of that unclear ?

So you're saying attenuated polio COULD be in the sewers because of immigrants.  Then what part is mad?

patman post

Quote from: Nick on June 23, 2022, 01:49:48 PM
Why don't you wind your clock back prior to the vaccine and see how many viruses where popping up. Ebola, SARS, Bird Flu, as well as countless others. The point being the frequency hasn't changed.
The predictable regularity of conspiracy theorists and game-playing fearmongerers hasn't declined either — the fact is they're often getting support from "professionals"...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 12:11:07 AM
As always, the new disease which the media want you to be scared of, has nothing at all to do with Covid vaccines.  (Except it is literally the consequence of polio vaccines exiting people, mutating and spreading in sewers, ACCORDING TO TALK TV).  It's just another coincidence.  Gosh, how the coincidences keep piling up.  But that's all it is, definitely, and if you disagree, you are a conspiracy theorist.  😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApCCypGMdM
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on June 23, 2022, 09:25:57 AM
What are you saying, John?  You seem to be contradicting yourself.  And whose mad idea are you referring to?  Talk TV?

I'm saying this country does not use live attenuated polio any more.

I'm saying nobody in this country was given live attenuated polio as an adjuvant (a posh word for a reagent that stimulates your immune system) to attempt to beef up immunity to COVID.

I'm saying several third world countries do still use lite attenuated polio
And that means any live polio in our sewers was shat there by a third world immigrant "welcomed" here

Now, is any of that unclear ?