Main Menu

Send one here!

Started by T00ts, June 24, 2022, 04:49:33 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: srb7677 on June 24, 2022, 05:55:18 PM
Or perhaps make "her" look like a young Angelina Jolie?

Who is more than happy to do the housework and the dishes?

Whilst I sit on my arse reading or watching telly?

I'm sold on the concept, lol.
Housework and dishwashing would be the very last use of such a robot and you know it
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

I hope Tesla's electric car and home battery businesses, which are very successful, are 'ringfenced' from Elon Musk's wilder vanity projects.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on June 24, 2022, 04:49:33 PMCould they make him look like a young Robert Redford?
Or perhaps make "her" look like a young Angelina Jolie?

Who is more than happy to do the housework and the dishes?

Whilst I sit on my arse reading or watching telly?

I'm sold on the concept, lol.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

I read that Tesla is on the verge of producing a robot. The picture looks like a nice chap and it seems factories will be their first palace of employment. Surely that's short sighted. Described as friendly I want one.
I could teach it to clean, garden, decorate the list grows as I think about it and to think of wasting them in factories while the current employees are put out of work seems mad.
They must be light on food, laundry etc so where do I sign up for one.  ;D

ps Could they make him look like a young Robert Redford?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10948877/Tesla-plans-unveil-Optimus-humanoid-robot-September.html