It was all above board

Started by cromwell, June 26, 2022, 08:04:56 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on June 26, 2022, 09:41:12 PM
Well Clarence house made no denials and said all payments were above board.
I feel for Charles. He is in the wrong century really. He was probably so focussed on the charity's needs that he was just blinkered. The trouble is that we live in times of constant incrimination and negativity. I believe he is essentially a good man, weak and unrealistic often, but his nature is what it is and his mother is an impossible act to follow.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on June 26, 2022, 09:35:59 PM
Do we really know that this is true? There are so many who see an opportunity to destabilise the Monarchy and turn us into a mediocre country of grey suits as the Queen reaches the end of her life. I can't help but feel it's all a bit of a set up. I really enjoy the pageantry etc. I know it looks quite eccentric to many but that's the reason I like it.  To nip past Charles I feel is a little unfair on William. He could do with these years while his kids are young to grow into the job.
Well Clarence house made no denials and said all payments were above board.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on June 26, 2022, 09:19:21 PM
Three times ?

Once is a mistake ;)  but twice more
Do we really know that this is true? There are so many who see an opportunity to destabilise the Monarchy and turn us into a mediocre country of grey suits as the Queen reaches the end of her life. I can't help but feel it's all a bit of a set up. I really enjoy the pageantry etc. I know it looks quite eccentric to many but that's the reason I like it.  To nip past Charles I feel is a little unfair on William. He could do with these years while his kids are young to grow into the job.

cromwell

Quote from: srb7677 on June 26, 2022, 08:52:30 PM
What can possibly be the least bit dodgy about being handed a suitcase full of cash? lol
Three times ?

Once is a mistake ;)  but twice more

srb7677

What can possibly be the least bit dodgy about being handed a suitcase full of cash? lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

So it is not true that the royals never carry cash?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Really,suitcases stuffed with cash and the carrier bags 3 million still they were fortnums,so if I had a suitcase with a million in it and was stopped by police they'd say " no worries sir all above board,have a nice day" 
Fawcett the fixer and serial resigner will be back no doubt,still it's a charity Puke

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61941113